TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BINGO

Tiffany Ann will soon reply "TIM CAN DECIDE WHAT IS AND ISN'T WORTH MONEY TO HIM! HE CAN SPEND HIS MONEY HOW HE WANTS!!!1
Yep.

And tack on the obligatory -

"You're just jealous."
"You're just a hater."
"Why are you here if you don't like them?"
"@Jenn! @Tim! Someone's not kissing your a$$! Alert! Alert!"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching the latest vlog when they go back Epcot to try new food ... do neither of them know how to use a knife and fork properly ?! Sorry if this has been mentioned before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@13:22 in the new vlog, she says she likes the Impossible slider with the Wasabi cream and spicy Asian slaw -

"But I like spice though; it might be too spicy for you."

And then she says her lips are burning seconds later.

1. Wasn't this the same woman that went over-the-top crazy when Tim tricked her and put hot sauce in a baby food jar - the infamous "steak and BJ" video?

2. I've had that Impossible slider 3x already in the last few weeks. My lips were not burning. It's not that spicy.

Watching the latest vlog when they go back Epcot to try new food ... do neither of them know how to use a knife and fork properly ?! Sorry if this has been mentioned before 🤣
On several occasions Tim holds his fork in his fist. I didn't watch the Epcot video, I'll wait for Petey's summary.

So the Slackers are at Epcot and Jenn is already on the verge of tears.

Jenn forgot how much construction is happening at Epcot.

Jenn tells us don't forget your sunscreen, she got a "really weird sunburn" at Disney Springs.

Jenn says it's very windy at Epcot, but they are standing underneath Spaceship Earth where it's always windy....

They tell us how important sun block is, but they still don't strap a hat to Jack$ons head.

Jenn wasn't aware the monorails aren't running to Epcot...Be easy on them y'all they aren't a news site.

They ordered everything at Flavors of Fire...I expect at least 10 "so delicious" and 2 "refreshing" comments about their bounty.

Jenn has a hard time cutting through the skirt steak because she isn't cutting across the grain....She complains it's too big of a bite for her *wink wink*

Jenn brings up the pickled onions have a vinegar-y flavor....who knew that things that are pickled might have a tangy vinegar flavor.

Jenn also didn't know they are demolishing Mousegears....Please be easy on her, they don't run a news site.

Jenn complains about the corned beef pieces being too big. She wants someone to cut her food for her to be in small manageable bites.

Jenn asks "Is it a cheese sauce and cheese curds?" Timbo replies "I dunno"....is it too hard for them to just read the menu?

I think Tim utters the phrase "so excited" numerous times before eating everything at the Flavors of Fire booth...It almost sounds like he has a stroke before eating the Whoopie Pie. He tells us the Whoopie Pie tastes like a Whoopie Pie but S'Mores flavored.

Jenn then explains to use what a S'Mores is because we all live under rocks apparently.

Next up the menu is the Earth Eats booth, so she can get her Impossible Burger...They both say it looks spicy. It doesn't....It just looks like brown burger patty...it's not fire engine red or anything.

We get a great shot of Jenn's painful eating face as she unhinges her jaw to get the slider down her gaping maw.

Jack$on is completely unimpressed with the character cavalcades...however there is some lady in the background who is WAY TOO EXCITED TO SEE ELSA!!!

Jack$on once again looks dehydrated and unhappy...I wonder if Jenn will be confused as to why Jack$on really loves his sippy cup?

Jenn wants to know what the sauce is on the Vegan meatball thing....because walking back to the booth to read the menu board would be way too much work.

Tim once again upset that the Alps Booth isn't open...He then says "Maybe it's only open on weekends?" I hate to tell you Timbo, but you are correct, it's only open on the Weekends and when it's busier than normal.

They start to head out because Jack$on needs a nap, but they stop at Hawaii.

Jenn gets a super generous portion of pork on the Kalau Pork Slider.

Tim is getting the Spam Hash again hoping that it's as good as the first time he had it.

Tim talks to Jenn as if she's Jack$on.

Once again they have something with a sauce and they don't know what the sauce is. HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE GODDAMN MENU!" THE SAUCE HAS STAYED THE SAME FOR YEARS IT'S JUST A SRIRACHA MAYO

Tim once again complains about overcooked SPAM. It's SPAM YOU CANNOT OVERCOOK IT.

Jenn talks about they have some friends overseas and they want to send them some merch....I guess they are talking about Krispy Smores?

Tim has a raging erection on getting multiple discounts to stack.

They then leave Mousegears because ANXIETY!

They bought nothing.

It's too crowded for them to do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
me four...although I then usually dont watch anyway lol peteykirch recaps are all I need 😂😂

Reactions: 4
In Non Tim Slacker news, I was able to get a 3 night stay in a Lake View Studio at Bay Lake Tower for $201 a night in November.

It's ridiculous that Rack Rate from Disney is $750+ a night.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What's a 'really weird sunburn'? And given that they have both lived in Florida for their whole lives, wouldn't they be well versed in applying sunscreen given how sunny it is the majority of the time?

What's a 'really weird sunburn'? And given that they have both lived in Florida for their whole lives, wouldn't they be well versed in applying sunscreen given how sunny it is the majority of the time?
You're asking a lot out of Jenn..she's a born and bred Floridian and didn't know that Hurricane Season happens every year and during the same timeframe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the Slackers are at Epcot and Jenn is already on the verge of tears.

Jenn forgot how much construction is happening at Epcot.

Jenn tells us don't forget your sunscreen, she got a "really weird sunburn" at Disney Springs.

Jenn says it's very windy at Epcot, but they are standing underneath Spaceship Earth where it's always windy....

They tell us how important sun block is, but they still don't strap a hat to Jack$ons head.

Jenn wasn't aware the monorails aren't running to Epcot...Be easy on them y'all they aren't a news site.

They ordered everything at Flavors of Fire...I expect at least 10 "so delicious" and 2 "refreshing" comments about their bounty.

Jenn has a hard time cutting through the skirt steak because she isn't cutting across the grain....She complains it's too big of a bite for her *wink wink*

Jenn brings up the pickled onions have a vinegar-y flavor....who knew that things that are pickled might have a tangy vinegar flavor.

Jenn also didn't know they are demolishing Mousegears....Please be easy on her, they don't run a news site.

Jenn complains about the corned beef pieces being too big. She wants someone to cut her food for her to be in small manageable bites.

Jenn asks "Is it a cheese sauce and cheese curds?" Timbo replies "I dunno"....is it too hard for them to just read the menu?

I think Tim utters the phrase "so excited" numerous times before eating everything at the Flavors of Fire booth...It almost sounds like he has a stroke before eating the Whoopie Pie. He tells us the Whoopie Pie tastes like a Whoopie Pie but S'Mores flavored.

Jenn then explains to use what a S'Mores is because we all live under rocks apparently.

Next up the menu is the Earth Eats booth, so she can get her Impossible Burger...They both say it looks spicy. It doesn't....It just looks like brown burger patty...it's not fire engine red or anything.

We get a great shot of Jenn's painful eating face as she unhinges her jaw to get the slider down her gaping maw.

Jack$on is completely unimpressed with the character cavalcades...however there is some lady in the background who is WAY TOO EXCITED TO SEE ELSA!!!

Jack$on once again looks dehydrated and unhappy...I wonder if Jenn will be confused as to why Jack$on really loves his sippy cup?

Jenn wants to know what the sauce is on the Vegan meatball thing....because walking back to the booth to read the menu board would be way too much work.

Tim once again upset that the Alps Booth isn't open...He then says "Maybe it's only open on weekends?" I hate to tell you Timbo, but you are correct, it's only open on the Weekends and when it's busier than normal.

They start to head out because Jack$on needs a nap, but they stop at Hawaii.

Jenn gets a super generous portion of pork on the Kalau Pork Slider.

Tim is getting the Spam Hash again hoping that it's as good as the first time he had it.

Tim talks to Jenn as if she's Jack$on.

Once again they have something with a sauce and they don't know what the sauce is. HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE GODDAMN MENU!" THE SAUCE HAS STAYED THE SAME FOR YEARS IT'S JUST A SRIRACHA MAYO

Tim once again complains about overcooked SPAM. It's SPAM YOU CANNOT OVERCOOK IT.

Jenn talks about they have some friends overseas and they want to send them some merch....I guess they are talking about Krispy Smores?

Tim has a raging erection on getting multiple discounts to stack.

They then leave Mousegears because ANXIETY!

They bought nothing.

It's too crowded for them to do anything.
Paging Mr. Morrow did a review of Flavors of Fires S'mores and it makes me mad that I didn't try it when I was there. Watching their video makes me roll my eyes. They really think people are 2. Just stop reviewing anything if you can't stop being stupid about it...

I don't know why they even go to Disney anymore. They are both clearly hating it and are so afraid of getting the beer bug that they can't have any fun at all. They should just stay away and leave the news to the experts.

Paging Mr. Morrow did a review of Flavors of Fires S'mores and it makes me mad that I didn't try it when I was there. Watching their video makes me roll my eyes. They really think people are 2. Just stop reviewing anything if you can't stop being stupid about it...

I don't know why they even go to Disney anymore. They are both clearly hating it and are so afraid of getting the beer bug that they can't have any fun at all. They should just stay away and leave the news to the experts.
I'm not sure when you were here, but it just opened the other day. :)

I saw Super Enthused review Flavors of Fire. She's usually pretty good at reviews, has fun, and doesn't go overboard. I don't follow a lot of her vlogging friends, but I appreciate that they have fun doing it together. Their "pub crawl" style videos are entertaining.

Reactions: 2
The Slackers are going Mini Golfing with CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole.

I fully expect Tim to take this way too seriously.

They explain the course, Jenn reads the course description but she doesn't know what a "dog-leg" is in terms of golf vernacular.

I feel so sorry for the people who get stuck behind the Bojos going at their snail-like pace.

Jenn gives us golf advice and fails miserably. The mulligans immediately start from the get go.

Tim starts making excuses as to why they aren't doing well. Tim immediately hits his first ball way out of bounds.

Tim bogeyed the first hole.

We then get a few holes where we don't know who does what.

I guess it would've taken too much effort for Jenn to keep a running total of the scores through each hole.

We get Tim quoting Happy Gilmore lines, but no one is paying attention to him.

I'm 8 holes in, and it feels like they've played 36 holes at Augusta.

Jenn tries to make a dirty joke about having to wash your hands since you've been handling balls and your "stick"

I'm shocked that Jenn actually know who Dionysus is, but she confuses Roman/Greek Mythology.

I called it by the 11th hole they are playing so slow, multiple people are queueing behind them.

Tim got soaked by the one water feature on the Sorcerer's Apprentice hole.

Tim gives such sage advice, you have to hit it hard, but light at the same time.

Tim apparently was 5 Under Par and won...Jenn quit playing halfway through because ?????

Jenn forgot how much fun mini golf was. So she wants to do it again...but it was so much fun she stopped playing halfway through their meetup.

Tim's forehead is looking like some awful leather.

Jenn wants to do it again when it cools down, then Timbo can golf in his Gucci Sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@peteykirch needs an Emmy or an Oscar or a BAFTA or something for services to the public. Maybe an OBE? Saves me never having to watch these people again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In Non Tim Slacker news, I was able to get a 3 night stay in a Lake View Studio at Bay Lake Tower for $201 a night in November.

It's ridiculous that Rack Rate from Disney is $750+ a night.
We got AKL studio, standard view mind you, but for only $100 a night, for October. $10 a point. Paid that for Boardwalk in July too. Great deals if you know how to find them.

• Heart
We got AKL studio, standard view mind you, but for only $100 a night, for October. $10 a point. Paid that for Boardwalk in July too. Great deals if you know how to find them.
Yeah I got an email from David's DVC saying they had like 500pts at dirt cheap prices. We have a stay booked at the Pop for Nov 8th-14th, but I was eying doing a split stay for the second half of our trip. Well I plugged in Nov 11th-14th for Bay Lake, AKL, and Boulder Ridge and they came back with a Lake View Studio at Bay Lake. Paid in full today for that stay, called Disney to change our Pop stay to have us check out on the 11th instead of the 14th. Can't wait to be able to walk to MK. We got the "AP Rate" at Pop and it still was 136 + tax a night. I'd say it's worth the extra $50 a night to go from Pop to Bay Lake Tower.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.