TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to @M:spilotistc12 for the new thread title.

I know we all are waiting with bated breath to see the Slackers enjoy their vacation from vacation of a life as they needed another Disney Staycation.

Reactions: 6
Why do I get the feeling that for the next while they will be doing a fair bit of staycations just so Tim doesn't have to go to the parks? Although with the hotels - I know Jenn doesn't want people in the room next to them - but isn't that what they are doing? Only every other room has people in it? Or has that policy changed for the value hotels on Disney property?

Reactions: 1
Why do I get the feeling that for the next while they will be doing a fair bit of staycations just so Tim doesn't have to go to the parks? Although with the hotels - I know Jenn doesn't want people in the room next to them - but isn't that what they are doing? Only every other room has people in it? Or has that policy changed for the value hotels on Disney property?
I don't know how Disney is handling the room assignments with regards if they are putting people next to each other. However, I have been told that once someone ends their stay, Disney cleans the room,and it wouldn't be available to stay in until 24 hours afterwards. So they aren't turning rooms over and filling them again the same day.

Loving the title! :LOL:

I should really give Jenn more credit than this, but she does realise there’s a solid wall between them and the hotel room next door right?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the title! :LOL:

I should really give Jenn more credit than this, but she does realise there’s a solid wall between them and the hotel room next door right?:unsure:
Knowing Jenn she's afraid of someone going out on their balcony, sneezing towards their own balcony...then Timbo going out there, touching the railing where the sneeze droplets could have landed, then licking his fingers after eating shortly thereafter. It's super convoluted, but I could see her actually trying to rationalize that.

The easiest excuse would be "I don't want anyone next to us because we're afraid of Jack$on having a crying fit and annoying our room neighbors".

Home Vlog/Staycation Vlog Time.

Timbo dropped 2K a night to stay at the Cascade Cabins at Copper Creek....because that's totally relatable to the average person.

They aren't wearing any facemasks as they are walking to their cabin which is super sketch.

Jenn really loves the "raw wood" detail in the Cabin. Soon she'll try to be Joanna Gaines and tell us the amazing wonders of ship-lap.

They are amazed by the blackout curtains.

Tim complains about the lack of closet space in the one bedroom because the closet is a mix of a wardrobe and regular closet.

I honestly don't know if i'll be able to make through the 41 minute video of TIm walking around their cabin showing us everything and asking us stupid questions.

2 people and a baby need a cabin that sleeps 12 people because they need spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

Jenn loves the mirror, because she loves to look at herself in said mirrors because narcissism.

Jenn loses her mind over the in mirror TV in the primary bathroom. Then she complains that she thought it (the tv) would be bigger.

For a "couple night" stay they have brought enough stuff as if they are staying for 7-10 days.

They brought 2 "Warehouse/Club Sized" boxes of Jimmy Dean Croissant Breakfast Sammichs because Tim needs to save $$$ after dropping so much cash on this room.

Jenn complains there isn't a TV outside in the hot tub area on the outside of the cabin. She wants a TV to watch as she luxuriates in the hot tub.

There's a button to automatically lower and raise the shades. The shades however almost look as if when a store or building is under construction and they put brown paper on the windows so people can't see in.

They both brought their own pillows because standard Disney pillows aren't good enough.

Tim gives us a fun fact that no one cares about because it's been known for ages.

They are going to Disney Springs to eat at Wine Bar George.

They are being comped because George of Wine Bar George saw their last video and invited them out for Dinner.

Jenn shows her poor education and vocabulary by not knowing a single adjective other than excited.

Tim with the "ultimate compliment" to Jenn "You look like a Mom"

Jenn thinks they are building a take out window for Gideon's, despite the fact you'd have to walk over a giant flower planter...she really is incapable of using logic and reasoning.

Tim and Jenn asked the bartender for something "refreshing" that's a mocktail.

Mark your bingo card for "Refreshing".

Tim really needs to see a Doctor, because his eye is just looking worse and worse.

Jenn got the Octopus Salad because she never gets to have Seafood y'all.

Tim got the meatballs because Tim likes his meat.

They also got the expensive pork small plate....

Plus they ordered an enormous tomahawk steak.

Tim takes a bite of the Octopus Salad, and he makes a face like Jack$on when he has to listen to his parents ramble on and on.

Jenn thinks the polenta tastes like grits....well Jenn polenta is the Italian version of grits.

Both of them are a super sweaty mess sitting outside on the patio....they say it was too hot for Jack$on but we all know it was Jenn being Jenn. They were moved inside, and then they start to panic, so they are going to take their dinner back to the Cabin, but they need to get some dessert from Amorette's.

Tim shocked how noise travels in the cabin...he blames the hard surfaces, but it's because it's an entire OPEN CONCEPT CABIN WITH NO WALLS IN THE MAIN LIVING AREA.

They are both amazed at how large the bone on the tomahawk steak is..

Jenn keeps saying she is excited being excited.

Jenn is shocked how well prepared the steak is...well for what it costs, yes, I'd hope that the steak is cooked to the proper temperature.

Jenn is eating in a robe because why not.

Jenn really enjoyed the big meat, and she made a face about big meat, so something tells me it's a dig at Timbo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tim takes a bite of the Octopus Salad, and he makes a face like Jack$on when he has to listen to his parents ramble on and on.

Jenn keeps saying she is excited being excited.

Jenn is eating in a robe because why not.

Jenn really enjoyed the big meat, and she made a face about big meat, so something tells me it's a dig at Timbo.
For a man who has stated that he doesn't like sea food, why does he keep trying it?
How many times did they say 'it's delicious' though?
If any of us had their money, we'd be in a robe eating steak too. Although the type of robe might be a bit more classy compared to what Jenn would be wearing.
🤣
Well Jenn you did marry the man for some reason.

I won't make a dig at them bringing their own pillows, although given that I don't think either of them have issues with their necks/backs it is a bit odd to do so, but maybe it's because they know they sleep better with their own pillows? Or do they not trust Disney to have high standards of cleaning?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a man who has stated that he doesn't like sea food, why does he keep trying it?
If any of us had their money, we'd be in a robe eating steak too. Although the type of robe might be a bit more classy compared to what Jenn would be wearing.
🤣

I won't make a dig at them bringing their own pillows, although given that I don't think either of them have issues with their necks/backs it is a bit odd to do so, but maybe it's because they know they sleep better with their own pillows? Or do they not trust Disney to have high standards of cleaning?
Timbo only tried it because she shoved it in his face like you do to a toddler trying to get them eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣

I give them a pass on the pillow thing(which is about the only thing I give them a pass on). I bring a body pillow with me when I travel. It's just what I am personally used to using and I do find it hard to sleep without.

🤣

The only describing words Tim and Jenn know are delicious and refreshing. Someone needs to get them a thesaurus lol

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the new vid yet but I already know Jenn will be doing the traditional nasal ‘do you love it’ to Jackpot while he looks disinterested in their cabin.

• Haha
If I were George, I would be very unhappy that they took that very expensive steak to go, because they were too scared to be inside. So ridiculous! By the time they got to eating it was a longgggg time later. To go get dessert, drive back, all the time it takes them to put that baby down to sleep, total waste IMO!

Am I the only one that reads the Stans comments and questions on posts and think, what is wrong with these people? There isn't a single product or food or anything that I feel I MUST HAVE just because the Trackers have it? Nothing! But the Stans need to buy every brand of sunglasses, toothpaste, TP, salt, WATER, etc that the Trackers have. Even the stuff they don't even talk about, they just see it in the background on a shelf or something. I just don't get it! And the excitement this "very well deserved" new vacation...I just can't!

Last edited:
OT (or not?) but I ended up going to Universal yesterday. I thought that I'd hold off a little longer with going to any parks, but I really wanted to see the HHN Tribute Store that the Trackhole had showed. It was super awesome (as was last year's)

And let me tell you first hand-

If that idiot can go into that, then everything else he is freaking out about with regard to going indoors is PURE THEATER on his part.

I was in there 2x and both times (early morning and early afternoon) had many people. All were wearing masks and you socially distanced when buying the food or standing in line to check out w/ merch.

If he could go in there, he could have stayed in Wine Bar George, gone into World of Disney or other merch shops, etc.

Heck, there were more people in the HHN Tribute Store than even when we were eating at the Leaky Cauldron! Furthermore, we were more evenly spaced out at Bourne Stuntacular (which was, BTW, amazing - the first time I got to see it, and I'm not even a big Bourne fan) than what was experienced in the Tribute Store.

Also, if anyone is wondering, Universal thoroughly impressed me.

I've been an AP for many years and all the TM's were awesome, so happy to interact w/ you again, great service. It ran like a well-oiled machine from getting your temp taken before you even got onto the moving walkways...to giving you a squirt of hand sanitizer before you got on E.T... to seating you at Leaky Cauldron (only after you took more hand sanitizer) and having you mobile order and then having you remove your own food from the trays when they'd bring you out your food.

I didn't once feel scared or want to run off into a corner to eat my treats I got at the Tribute Store. Everyone I witnessed throughout my time there was abiding by all the rules.

It was a good experience - all things considered. I didn't end up going to IoA because after about 5 hours, the mask became unbearable and I left. But kudos to all those TMs and CMs in these theme parks who are wearing them for 8-hour shifts.

TD; DR - Tim Tracker is a hypocritical drama queen, but what else is new.

Reactions: 8
Ah but the drama adds to the videos, plus it gets the stans to comment on the videos, if he made it seem like it was no big deal people wouldn't comment or be concerned about him.

Ah but the drama adds to the videos, plus it gets the stans to comment on the videos, if he made it seem like it was no big deal people wouldn't comment or be concerned about him.
I just realized I wrote TD: DR instead of TL; DR...and I can't fix it now. Whoops.

But to your point - Yep. All for drama. All for the camera. And probably all for the approval of the 14-hour-a-day editor sitting at home who is monitoring his every movement like a hawk. :rolleyes:

• Haha
The only describing words Tim and Jenn know are delicious and refreshing. Someone needs to get them a thesaurus lol
LOL did they say, "it was soooooo good" at any point in the video? That's another common description that they like to use. I don't think I'm going to watch it. I started to watch one of their live vlogs (with Jackson at a splash pad) and he made a comment about having a waterproof phone about ten times. I got the sense that he just wanted people to know what he had. I turned it off when he randomly started telling us what brand of sunblock they were using for Jackson. Maybe I was just in a mood, but it suddenly felt like he wanted people to know that he buys higher end things.

LOL did they say, "it was soooooo good" at any point in the video? That's another common description that they like to use. I don't think I'm going to watch it. I started to watch one of their live vlogs (with Jackson at a splash pad) and he made a comment about having a waterproof phone about ten times. I got the sense that he just wanted people to know what he had. I turned it off when he randomly started telling us what brand of sunblock they were using for Jackson. Maybe I was just in a mood, but it suddenly felt like he wanted people to know that he buys higher end things.
Maybe he's also wanting to be sent PR for those things, just a hunch. But there is working hard for your money and then there is them just making it blatantly obvious they are wanting PR.

So Ellen Smith must be their accountant. Any time anyone calls out their overspending, she defends it. We got a Slacker Financial Stan on our hands!

I just saw on Disboards there was a lengthy thread about the TimSlacker, I'd say 95% of people were complimenting the hell out of Timbo, and the 5% who dissented were called haters and jealous.

I just dropped a long post dropping knowledge bout the Slackers that will most likely get deleted because it was too negative, despite being truthful.

The sad part is, TheTimTracker only made it to where they are now, because they were first, flooded the Youtube algorithm with daily videos.

If they were to start over today, they wouldn't have 10% the following they do now. Their finished product quality is mediocre to bad. There are so many more "Disney Vloggers" out there with much higher production quality than them it's ridiculous. For a couple that have been doing this for 10 years, you'd think they would attempt to make a better effort at getting better at what they do. The editing is still atrocious with so many jump cuts and leaving things in that add nothing to the vlog. The only thing that has changed in their product is going from SD to HD. Well, outside of Tim being a chameleon and changing his look to whatever is popular at the time.

It's no secret that Tim and Jenn are bigger Universal fans than Disney, but they have to pretend like they are Disney Die Hards since they got on the ever so elusive Disney Media list. Then again, TIm and Jenn are known to be compulsive liars. They claim they are huge Harry Potter fans, but haven't seen all the movies, nor read any of the books. They say what will get them supported and what not.

They want to portray this image of being your run of a mill, down to earth, average working class couple. I don't begrudge anyone for "making it" it's just a bit hypocritical to drop 2K on a sweater, or 3K for a one night stay in a Copper Creek Cabin, and then wax poetic about if a 8.99 hot dog is worth it. They are showcasing a lot of things that the average person can't afford/experience, but yet they want people to believe they are just "normal" working class people.

Also what bothered me the most was them leaving Superchats on for so long on Youtube when they did live streams, they feigned ignorance on the fact they didn't know how to turn it off, told people not to donate money, but yet kept every single penny. This would've been okay for maybe the first time they did a live stream, but if you tell people not to use Superchat, I would've looked up right after that live stream how to deactivate it. Not to plead with people every week for months not to send them money before they "finally" find a way to deactivate said feature. I'd have no issue with Superchats being active, if you didn't actively tell people not to use it, and then pocket that cash.

Also, let's be honest, if there wasn't a pandemic going on, all that mail they've been sitting on for years would still be sealed and unopened. They were desperate for content, so they fell back to "Well, we got all these letters and boxes to open, might as well do that." That shows you how little they care about their fans. Someone could take the time and effort to send them a well written letter or hand made knick knack, and what did they do with it? Left it in a box to rot until they were so desperate for content they decided to open it. They had one live stream recently where they opened a parcel that contained a hand made knit blanket that someone spent A YEAR MAKING that they sent the Trackers for their dog who just recently died. Jenn showed real emotion in that moment, Tim on the other hand was a stoic, emotionless clod who quickly changed the subject.

• Heart
I just saw on Disboards there was a lengthy thread about the TimSlacker, I'd say 95% of people were complimenting the hell out of Timbo, and the 5% who dissented were called haters and jealous.

I just dropped a long post dropping knowledge bout the Slackers that will most likely get deleted because it was too negative, despite being truthful.

I was one of the negative ones on that thread. I explained why I stopped watching. Someone called me jealous or something to that effect. I realized I’d get no where on that thread so I stopped posting. They are all blinded by the Slacker light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.