TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I got an email from David's DVC saying they had like 500pts at dirt cheap prices. We have a stay booked at the Pop for Nov 8th-14th, but I was eying doing a split stay for the second half of our trip. Well I plugged in Nov 11th-14th for Bay Lake, AKL, and Boulder Ridge and they came back with a Lake View Studio at Bay Lake. Paid in full today for that stay, called Disney to change our Pop stay to have us check out on the 11th instead of the 14th. Can't wait to be able to walk to MK. We got the "AP Rate" at Pop and it still was 136 + tax a night. I'd say it's worth the extra $50 a night to go from Pop to Bay Lake Tower.
That is what we did. We were at POP with AP rate and ended up splitting it and paying less for BWV! Crazy. And yes, walking to MK is everything. I hate that dang park because it's such a chore to get there.

They've gotten awfully active on Instagram suddenly, including the other day and then two photos posted in the last 7 total hours today between hers and Tim's.

Do you all think a pregnancy announcement is coming soon? They seem to think that on Guru.

I hate to be snarky and "real" here - but how much you wanna bet her "struggles" with infertility were actually just her withholding sex from Tim and then when they *did* have sex, it just wasn't the best time of the month for her to get pregnant.

Remember her making jokes about holding back with BJs and things? I wouldn't be surprised if she held back other things too. But then anything for drama, amped it up.

I really hate to think that way, but considering who we're talking about here. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
So I just noticed that Sparkly Nicole has her own YouTube, which she doesn't really do anything with, until recently. What are her videos about....her and Jimbo's dates with the Trackers! I bet she is hoping to piggy back off of their fame and get subscribers hoping to catch glimpses of the Trackers. I wonder if that is why the Trackers are now vlogging and showing them so much, to help them get their channel going?

They've gotten awfully active on Instagram suddenly, including the other day and then two photos posted in the last 7 total hours today between hers and Tim's.

Do you all think a pregnancy announcement is coming soon? They seem to think that on Guru.

I hate to be snarky and "real" here - but how much you wanna bet her "struggles" with infertility were actually just her withholding sex from Tim and then when they *did* have sex, it just wasn't the best time of the month for her to get pregnant.

Remember her making jokes about holding back with BJs and things? I wouldn't be surprised if she held back other things too. But then anything for drama, amped it up.

I really hate to think that way, but considering who we're talking about here. :unsure:
nothing would surprise me with those two!

Reactions: 1

I like to believe Tim is so inept he kept putting it in the wrong hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh my god they really talked about BJs on their channel?! I’m so glad I missed that 😅

Oh my god they really talked about BJs on their channel?! I’m so glad I missed that 😅
I have watched for years, how did I thankfully, miss this 😂

I saw Super Enthused review Flavors of Fire. She's usually pretty good at reviews, has fun, and doesn't go overboard. I don't follow a lot of her vlogging friends, but I appreciate that they have fun doing it together. Their "pub crawl" style videos are entertaining.
Only just started watching her after seeing her on Adam’s channel. Really enjoying the vlogs.

And why is Nicole Thirsty 😂

Are there any vloggers that actually go on the rides, as much as Tim's whoops and laughter used to annoy me I miss seeing the rides

I have watched for years, how did I thankfully, miss this 😂

Only just started watching her after seeing her on Adam’s channel. Really enjoying the vlogs.

And why is Nicole Thirsty 😂
Nicole is thirsty for fame. She thinks that by making her husband who is a CM keep pulling strings for the Trackers, will let them get in their good graces, and thus become popular by being with the Trackers. She wants the clicks, views, etc more so than Jennbo.

Are there any vloggers that actually go on the rides, as much as Tim's whoops and laughter used to annoy me I miss seeing the rides
You don't like watching Tim go on Dumbo and using his umbrella to make the Elephant go up or down?

Bwahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, she referred to "steak and BJ" night back during a hot sauce prank video. I'm pretty sure she would briefly refer to withholding things before or after that; Petey can probably verify.

I was just thinking about how the video of them saying they couldn't have kids - like AT ALL and never ask us again and they've come to terms with it! - was in summer 2017 when she was 33 and then she got pregnant at 35 two years later. They got married 5-6 years' prior.

(OT but, I remember it because my own parents were always all over each other but didn't get pregnant with me until 6 years into THEIR marriage and then my 2 siblings 4-5 years in between each other after that)

Anyways, I was trying to find the video she did while driving in the car. It was called the Lee Road baby or something like that. When she was talking about being absolutely skeeved out (I think was her words) about holding a baby, dealing with a baby, making faces about holding a baby thinking babies were gross, on and on.

But now I can't find it! I know it was talked about on Guru but I bet Jenn went and deleted it or put it to private or something because it probably didn't look good to have a video about thinking babies are icky and then having a few years later a video up about infertility and then ... well, you know.

Petey, can you track it down???

So I just noticed that Sparkly Nicole has her own YouTube, which she doesn't really do anything with, until recently. What are her videos about....her and Jimbo's dates with the Trackers! I bet she is hoping to piggy back off of their fame and get subscribers hoping to catch glimpses of the Trackers. I wonder if that is why the Trackers are now vlogging and showing them so much, to help them get their channel going?

nothing would surprise me with those two!
Oooh! What’s the insta name please so I can go and have a nose! Thanks x

Oooh! What’s the insta name please so I can go and have a nose! Thanks x
Sorry just found her!!! Having a good old look now!!

Yes, she referred to "steak and BJ" night back during a hot sauce prank video. I'm pretty sure she would briefly refer to withholding things before or after that; Petey can probably verify.

I was just thinking about how the video of them saying they couldn't have kids - like AT ALL and never ask us again and they've come to terms with it! - was in summer 2017 when she was 33 and then she got pregnant at 35 two years later. They got married 5-6 years' prior.

(OT but, I remember it because my own parents were always all over each other but didn't get pregnant with me until 6 years into THEIR marriage and then my 2 siblings 4-5 years in between each other after that)

Anyways, I was trying to find the video she did while driving in the car. It was called the Lee Road baby or something like that. When she was talking about being absolutely skeeved out (I think was her words) about holding a baby, dealing with a baby, making faces about holding a baby thinking babies were gross, on and on.

But now I can't find it! I know it was talked about on Guru but I bet Jenn went and deleted it or put it to private or something because it probably didn't look good to have a video about thinking babies are icky and then having a few years later a video up about infertility and then ... well, you know.

• Wow
Yep. That's the FRE ones! Thanks for posting those! :)I'm glad that FRE found those clips to make videos out of them.

But the actual ORIGINAL tracker vlog - I can't find it anymore!

I bet that Jenn deleted it / put it to private (like the urban party and gay contagious videos) so people couldn't watch the full video where she went in-depth about the baby, how she thought it was icky, how she didn't want to hold it, going on and on about it, and it would show the date it was posted.

There's a few vlogs where they talk tit about other parents at Disney. They were very judgey about them.

Nicole is thirsty for fame. She thinks that by making her husband who is a CM keep pulling strings for the Trackers, will let them get in their good graces, and thus become popular by being with the Trackers. She wants the clicks, views, etc more so than Jennbo.

You don't like watching Tim go on Dumbo and using his umbrella to make the Elephant go up or down?

Bwahahaha

Aaaaah, brilliant 😂

• Haha

My aunt and uncle tried for a baby for over 10 years and all of sudden it just happened for them, they had a second baby about a year after the first so it can happen. I'm guessing Jens comments re babies being icky etc was just her way of dealing with it to avoid the pity, I do genuinely believe she was told she couldn't have kids, I can't see why she would lie especially if she was saying kids weren't her cup o tea. However, I have only been watching them for a few years so haven't seen many of their earlier home vlogs

To be fair I don’t really like other peoples babies/children. I love my own but those of others are sticky and smelly and annoying generally.

• Haha
My aunt and uncle tried for a baby for over 10 years and all of sudden it just happened for them, they had a second baby about a year after the first so it can happen. I'm guessing Jens comments re babies being icky etc was just her way of dealing with it to avoid the pity, I do genuinely believe she was told she couldn't have kids, I can't see why she would lie especially if she was saying kids weren't her cup o tea. However, I have only been watching them for a few years so haven't seen many of their earlier home vlogs
I watched them from almost the beginning and if she was told this, I'd understand more.

But in the one video where they answered questions (2017?), she and Tim said they used an app (I'm guessing an ovulation / fertility app) and then I remember she was also on Twitter saying that her mother-in-law was asking if they tried everything or saw a doctor or something! And she basically cut Tim's mom out of her / their lives over it.

In reality, it was probably the mom asking why do you think you can't have kids and have you seen a real doctor about it? And Jenn shutting her out because Jenn self-diagnosed. Like she did with other ailments she had.

Plus, they are known to lie and elaborate to get sympathy, sad to say. I dunno. So strange. 🤷‍♀️

I wonder if they have any last names picked out for a potential second kid? Maybe they can name one Washington, or Anderson. Perhaps they like the name Smith.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.