TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paging Mr Morrow is how to do disney vlogging right. He has been brilliant through lockdown and has still managed to find interesting content still relevant to his core fanbase

Reactions: 5
Same with Paging Mr. Morrow. He's told his viewers that his viewers have gifted him points. To me that's open and honest right there.
You know Tim and Jenn would never admit to someone randomly gifting them something, unless it was from a corporation itself though they would be super vague about it. Tim seems so gungho on flaunting his wealth even if someone gave him something I think he'd play it off as if he spent his hard "earned" money on it.

Reactions: 1
Timbo is at Universal for the 2 HHN Daytime Houses.

Tim says he doesn't think he can film in the houses, then 2 seconds later says "He knows that he can't film in the houses."

Why the hell do they keep such stupid things in these vlogs....It makes them seem even dumber than normal.

I don't understand how Tim gauges crowd level. He pans around and there's a decent amount of people and he's like "Oh it looks like a quiet day" then a few days before there would be 4 people standing around and he'd be complaining about how crowded it is.

Tim really HAM to get into Universal's good graces by giving them more praise than anything he ever has given praise to before.

Tim likes how they dumb down the stories behind the houses so you only have to go through it once, not multiple times!

Tim drops the word "revengeance" he's turning into George W Bush creating words like "strategerie"

We get Future Tim adding in information about the houses that he wasn't able to tell us in the original vlog....but what he reiterates he already stated in the original vlog. It's almost like he's padding this vlog for time by going over the same thing twice...in total it's nearly 9 minutes of Tim telling stuff he already brought up, but this time on his couch at home.

Also Timbo has some horrendous tan lines on his face.

Tim got his Twisted Tater Hot Dog with "Blood and Guts"...Tim proceeds to make a huge mess....Tim feels it's a "higher quality" chili and cheese. Tim also shows us how we descended from apes by using a "tool" to slide the hot dog on the stick to make it easier to eat.

Tim now decides he needs more food, so he ordered the Fried Chicken and Funnel Cake, and he also got the Pork Rinds with Chile Con Queso because he hasn't had enough sodium in the day. We never see Tim hydrate I can only imagine his pee is the color of French's Spicy Brown Mustard.

Tim really likes the chicken and funnelcake especially because of the "refreshing" strawberry sauce.

Tim complains the funnelcake is overdone, he then realizes it's best when you combine all the elements together, and not to eat them seperate.

Tim utters the phrase "Who knew chicken was a dessert?" It's like Timbo forgot about chicken and waffles.

Tim then shows us the Hide and Seek Scare Crow hunt that Universal is doing.

Tim is happy because you get free candy completing the map, and then you get 30% off bulk candy as well.

Tim gets recognized by Universal Team Members and he gets special treatment...

Tim needs more food so he got S'Mores Fries made with Sweet Potato Fries...it's alright he's eating Jack$on's daily limit of sugar on his behalf....and Jenn's too..

Tim tells us he didn't like the previous version of S'Mores Fries in the past...Tim is doing his damndest to not say anything negative because he needs to get back onto the Universal Media List.

Tim is devastated that the Jacket Potato Stand is open, but sadly he's already eaten 5000 calories so he doesn't have any room at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tim going to the parks is pretty much him doing a really bad food review.
Did he think there was a chance he could film in the two HHN houses? When he's never been allowed to in the past?

Paging Mr Morrow is how to do disney vlogging right. He has been brilliant through lockdown and has still managed to find interesting content still relevant to his core fanbase
I feel the same. His content has been very interesting throughout this whole thing. I love watching every single one of his blogs.

Did he ever say why he and his wife divorced? They made such a cute couple.

Did he ever say why he and his wife divorced? They made such a cute couple.
He made a video about it. Apparently she left him because they couldn't have children. He said that he thought they were happy and that trying to give her the things she wanted he could make her happy. There was a lot of drama surrounding it and it was heartbreaking to watch his videos about it. He ended up deleting those shortly after posting them. She took Gracie and the cat and left him. It was so sad. I felt so bad for him. He's such a sweet guy and didn't deserve that.

Thanks for the info re: the Cartier band. Of course, it's Cartier. I guess the original set and / or band she had wasn't cutting it anymore. :rolleyes:

Add this to the Tiffany earrings, the Gucci sweater, the Tesla, the back-to-back-to-back "bucket list-until-they-reoccur-next-year luxury staycations," - heck, the house purchase itself.

Trackers, they're just like us!

"Ding dang, that fill-in-the-blank is $8?!?!? That's highway robbery!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks for the info re: the Cartier band. Of course, it's Cartier. I guess the original set and / or band she had wasn't cutting it anymore. :rolleyes:

Add this to the Tiffany earrings, the Gucci sweater, the Tesla, the back-to-back-to-back "bucket list-until-they-reoccur-next-year luxury staycations," - heck, the house purchase itself.

"Ding dang, that fill-in-the-blank is $8?!?!? That's highway robbery!" :ROFLMAO:
In time I think there will be a fall out regarding all the expensive things they are buying while trying to seem like they are average people still. Hopefully the people following them will come to realise that things just don't add up.

I'm so glad I found this forum. I found the Trackers back in 2016 when I was planning for a Disney trip, and loved their videos. After a few years I started to get a bit annoyed by how Tim always corrected Jenn, and she seemed to not know anything until he told her.

It honestly wasn't until they said they wouldn't have their baby shown that often, yet became the Jackson Show a month later that I saw how fake they act just for money. I remember after Jackson started babbling "da da da" every time he did that, Jenn would get in his face and say "Say Ma Ma! Say Ma Ma!" as though Jackson speaking was a competition. And when Tim said that he helped Jackson conquer his fears, and that Jackson liked spinning things because Tim "taught" him to do that, I rolled my eyes. Even a few videos ago, Jenn mentioned that people comment how Jackson is such a happy baby, and she said that they wouldn't film him crying because no one wants to watch a crying baby. Really?? You wouldn't film that because of how your viewers would feel, not because your child might not like his tantrums being filmed in the future?? They are really using him just for $$$, and I feel so bad for him

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad I found this forum. I found the Trackers back in 2016 when I was planning for a Disney trip, and loved their videos. After a few years I started to get a bit annoyed by how Tim always corrected Jenn, and she seemed to not know anything until he told her.

It honestly wasn't until they said they wouldn't have their baby shown that often, yet became the Jackson Show a month later that I saw how fake they act just for money. I remember after Jackson started babbling "da da da" every time he did that, Jenn would get in his face and say "Say Ma Ma! Say Ma Ma!" as though Jackson speaking was a competition. And when Tim said that he helped Jackson conquer his fears, and that Jackson liked spinning things because Tim "taught" him to do that, I rolled my eyes. Even a few videos ago, Jenn mentioned that people comment how Jackson is such a happy baby, and she said that they wouldn't film him crying because no one wants to watch a crying baby. Really?? You wouldn't film that because of how your viewers would feel, not because your child might not like his tantrums being filmed in the future?? They are really using him just for $$$, and I feel so bad for him
welcome!🤗

Timbo accidentally "deleted" footage off the camera so they lost a whole day of footage.....

This is the first time this ever happened to them in 11 years...they are upset they can't "share"it with us.

Tim don goofed so instead we get a couch play by play of their lost footage....This is going to be painful to watch.

The Poison Apple treat at Starbucks gets the "refreshing" seal of approval from Jenn.

They had a very hard time getting the treat out of its container...pull tabs are hard.

Tim keeps saying TIARA-ME-SUE...not TEAR-A-MA-SUE

Tim upset that the eclair treat wasn't a true eclair...he also calls it an E-clair not an eh-CLAIR

The one benefit of Tim deleting the footage is the fact we don't get to see them stuffing their face like the slobs they are.

Jenn with the insight, if you're not a pumpkin fan you might not enjoy the pumpkin cannoli.

Jenn wishes they had more than 4 unique Halloween treats at the Studios.

We get plunge pool footage...Tim has some major tan lines.

Jenn says they "literally have the perfect bungalow for fireworks" because it's damn near center with the Castle.

Tim complains the plunge pool is "comically small"

Tim previously hated the Tonga Toast because it was too sweet, but since Tim is now a sugar fiend it was "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD"

Jenn calls the sauce a strawberry cream sauce...wrong Jennbo it's just a strawberry compote.

We get about 20 "so goods" out of their breakfast at Kona.

Ohh boy we get checkout footage of their stay...so we get to see Jenn cry about how she has to return to their filthy unkept house.

They apparently need a 4 night stay for Jenn to actually enjoy the pool...I don't understand how they are so piss poor at time management. I don't get how they have no time to do anything at the resorts, especially since the parks are operating at shorter hours than ever.

Jenn feels guilty about ordering off the kids menu, and Timbo is like WHO CARES! THEY (DISNEY) WANTS YOUR MONEY.

Jenn says next time they will plan for a longer trip.

Jenn's dream is to be able to stay again during times to see fireworks from the bungalow....don't worry Jenn as long as that YouTube bubble doesn't burst you'll go on some more super expensive staycations.

Reactions: 2

They did claim that they are doing all these staycations because they had all this trips planned that they had to cancel- such as Paris and Tokyo. Not sure how much I believe them since their spending habits imply that they are not adept at saving money. I also had to cancel some vacations this year, but now I am putting that money to go Germany next year. Paris and Tokyo would be much preferable than Disney resorts.

With the baby, I find it very hard to believe that they were planning overseas trips. They can't handle doing anything with that kid without taking the entire house with them, so not sure how they were going to go to the other side of the world with him in tow.

And she needs a 4th night, so she has time to go in the pool! What the actual F&ck! She has a damn pool in her backyard she can't even manage to get into all summer long.

And yes, the Tonga Toast was good now because his whole diet seems to be sugar on top of sugar, so it didn't taste sweet this time.

Reactions: 4
In time I think there will be a fall out regarding all the expensive things they are buying while trying to seem like they are average people still. Hopefully the people following them will come to realise that things just don't add up.
Unfortunately the stans arent that smart. Everytime someone says something a little negative about them we get pounced on. "You're just jealous of their success""if you don't like them don't watch". Our comments get banned, its ridiculous. Tiffany Ann is the worst. She think the Trackers are God's. Her Twitter page was dedicated to finding people saying anything negative about the Trackers and arguing with them. She put it on private so can't see whatever vile shes spewing lately. But she tags Tim and Jenn all the time in their comments so they can delete comments she doesn't like. She thinks they're BFFs

Reactions: 2
With the baby, I find it very hard to believe that they were planning overseas trips. They can't handle doing anything with that kid without taking the entire house with them, so not sure how they were going to go to the other side of the world with him in tow.

And she needs a 4th night, so she has time to go in the pool! What the actual F&ck! She has a damn pool in her backyard she can't even manage to get into all summer long.

And yes, the Tonga Toast was good now because his whole diet seems to be sugar on top of sugar, so it didn't taste sweet this time.
I agree with, I mean they don’t wrap the baby in cotton wool, more like concrete! I can’t see them planning to take him half way across the world At his age, multiple times! Anaheim maybe, to do Disneyland, but not Tokyo and Paris.

EB9E7DF5-446B-4689-8502-45957BDDF183.gif

I agree, overseas trips would be far more stressful with a baby along for the ride than it was previously. Plus visiting Disneyland Paris? I think they would be disappointed considering it's no where near as big as the other parks.
Was thinking the same thing, if she can't go into her own pool at home in her own time, how does she think she can manage a pool at a resort?

they did say before Jenn got pregnant Paris was on the cards but yeah I cant see them doing it now. I also dont think they would give it a fair change. It's a beautiful park but doesnt focus on excess like WDW

Yeah, I don't believe they had all these trips planned either. Not with a baby who is less than a year old. COVID or no COVID; I just think they like to feed their stans a bunch of bullcrap, as usual. To make excuses / reasoning for why they're dropping thousands upon thousands for these repeated staycations at only the finest Disney has to offer. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.