TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I missed something here but why would one need to decompress before a staycation? Isn't that the point of a vacation, to decompress?

Also, as usual they put feeding Jackson on the back burner, forgetting to order food for him because they are more worried about stuffing their own faces.
I am a little baffled honestly that they are saying they have been decompressing. When? They put out a new vlog pretty much daily and in them they are all over the place. Most days in a park. The weekends at this place or that place. Each time stuffing their faces with horrible food that is not on the so called diet they are on.

I seriously can't wait to see where they stay this time.

Reactions: 2
I am a little baffled honestly that they are saying they have been decompressing. When? They put out a new vlog pretty much daily and in them they are all over the place. Most days in a park. The weekends at this place or that place. Each time stuffing their faces with horrible food that is not on the so called diet they are on.

I seriously can't wait to see where they stay this time.
Well, if they are going to need a standalone hotel room that doesn't share walls or ac vents, all that remains are the Fort Wilderness Cabins.

Reactions: 1
They think Jack$on has a virus...so that means bring him out to themeparks and Disney Springs!!!!
Let's hope poor Jack$on doesn't have THE virus. An upset stomach, vomiting and diarrhoea are on the list of symptoms for small children.

He really is a cute kid. I feel genuinely sorry for him. Their stans think it's great that he's dragged out every day, but the reality is he's stuck in a stroller all day.

I also feel sorry for Jim and Nicole. They seem genuinely sweet with real morals and sense of social responsibility. On Nicole's new vlog, they show the GTKTW village all covered in sparkly lights. They've been volunteering there, buying, sorting and hanging lights. Nicole did a great preview unlike the crappy 2 minutes at the start of another Trackhole muck bang effort. Tim should be ashamed. Such poor judgement these days. I don't see what them and N&J can possibly have in common. They are totally different people. Likely poor Jim will have been laid off and the flashy trash will invite them up to whatever extortionate staycation venue they book to rub their noses in it. Gross human beings.

I still can't believe they forgot to get food for there child the first thing I do is look at the children's menu

• Wow
Reactions: 7
LOL. So funny that she's saying she stopped eating dairy when they've been been chowing down on sweets left and right.

I didn't watch today's vlog beyond quickly scanning on mute to see her awful hair.

I mean, can she just pick either pulling it up or leaving it down? I'm not getting this haphazard, unkempt "hairstyle" that looks like she just went through a wind tunnel.

But - what other staycation / vacation are they going on now??!?!?!!? More Disney?

Edited to add - WTF is with this video thing? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I cannot stand them and their holier than thou-ness.

Also - Jenn sure is throwing around random things about former jobs lately. From Lucky Brands in this one to mentioning in the sink / needle on window sill vlog that she used to work "at restaurants" - PLURAL. Not singular. Plural. When the hell was that? :rolleyes:
Really? I was watching a blog from 2013 and she said she had only worked retail for 15 years

So the Slackers took their prop to the doctor to make sure the prop is okay and will continue to earn them money..

They think Jack$on has a virus...so that means bring him out to themeparks and Disney Springs!!!!

Jenn said she took dairy out of her "diet" BULL CRAP! WE GOT THE RECEIPTS WE SEE YOU STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH CHEESE AND OTHER DAIRY RELATED THINGS

They are going to Disney Springs because they 'earned it" because it as a "busy day" for them.

Tim parks at the Orange Garage so you know he's a loser on that fact alone. LIME OR DIE GARAGE!!!!

The Slackers seem shocked that it's busy in the evening at Disney Springs.....I don't understand how they are this stupid.

They are going to Wine Bar George....Tim wanted to try somewhere new, but they are going to Wine Bar George anyway.

Jenn used to work for Lucky Brand, and when she worked there, they were doing badly, so she's shocked they lasted so long.

They are "booking" it to Wine Bar George because the Slackers are always late to everything.

The Slackers get a seat outside and it's in the corner away from everyone...so they should be "safe"

Tim gets a turgid erection looking at the Gideon's Bakehouse construction. Tim says "They aren't close to opening anytime soon"...so I guess that means they'll be open next week.

SALVO! The Slackers have another staycation planned, and they need to decompress before their vacation from a vacation of a life.

They ordered their food and THEY FORGOT TO ORDER FOOD FOR JACK$ON

HOLY CRAP KID YOU ARE JUST A PROP TO THEM.

The Slackers got the meatballs, pork pluma, chicken skewers, and grilled octopus salad, because they don't eat enough.

Jenn ordered a drink not on the menu because she's so special she can't order regular menu items.

Jenn is looking super frumpy in a t-shirt that is about 5 sizes too big.

For dessert they are going to the Vegan Bakery....and they are also going to the Ganachery to get the Chocolate Filled Pinata.

Tim now seems to have no issues with the crowds at Disney Springs....even though they look the same as their previous Disney Springs video where he was clutching his pearls in fear.

Tim doesn't know what is inside the pinata because reading the menu is hard.

They also ordered something from Erin McKenna's Bakery but they aren't sure what it is...How do these two always order things but have no idea what they ordered?

What's inside Jenn's asks? Tim says OOOH GANACHIES

Tim says this is a "Special Occasion" thing because it was $30...he think's it's $$$$ well spent

Jenn smells their vegan cupcakes and she is disgusted by the smell of 2 of them....Jenn isn't a fan of raspberry and chocolate much like how Tim hates orange and chocolate together.

Tim with a stoner idea....what is your plates and silverware were made out of chocolate....He is legitimately serious about this idea.

Tim complains the cake in the vegan cupcake has a grainy flavor.....I think he means texture...grainy isn't a flavor.

The Trackers got sad because as they were leaving Disney Springs they found out more people got laid off from Disney....

I guess that's why they are planning another Staycation to help Disney bring back 1 CM.

They want CMs to contact them so the Slackers can promote their Etsy/Side Businesses/etc in lieu of their "It's Time to Help"

They want you to send them a short video and the Slackers will decide who deserves to be helped.
The sad part is that we pretty much all know they will invite Former CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole to wherever their staycation is; bad enough he was laid off, guys, you dont have to rub in their faces that you can "afford" lavish weekends at Disney Resorts while he is going to have to deal with unemployment

Maybe I missed something here but why would one need to decompress before a staycation? Isn't that the point of a vacation, to decompress?

Also, as usual they put feeding Jackson on the back burner, forgetting to order food for him because they are more worried about stuffing their own faces.
Oh you know they need to decompress from their tough lives of vlogging theme parks, "editing" for 13 hours, aka watching real housewives and stuffing their faces while they neglect their child. And they are soo deserving of this staycation, you know it's only their 3rd one in the same amount of months 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh you know they need to decompress from their tough lives of vlogging theme parks, "editing" for 13 hours, aka watching real housewives and stuffing their faces while they neglect their child. And they are soo deserving of this staycation, you know it's only their 3rd one in the same amount of months 🙄
Hell, wouldn't it actually be their 4th one? Which has me wondering how they are even able to afford to have so many staycations in this short amount of time. I find it hard to believe they are making that much money from youtube, and I don't believe Disney is hosting them that many times.

Reactions: 3
Hell, wouldn't it actually be their 4th one? Which has me wondering how they are even able to afford to have so many staycations in this short amount of time. I find it hard to believe they are making that much money from youtube, and I don't believe Disney is hosting them that many times.
Treehouse
Copper Creek
Poly Bungalow

This will be the 4th one.

Someone stated previously based on their subs and view algorithms they pull in $400K plus a year. 😲

And this will be their 4th staycation.

• Wow
Really? I was watching a blog from 2013 and she said she had only worked retail for 15 years
Yep. That's all I ever knew too! Check it out starting @21:25, they start talking about the sink sprayer and she marvels that it's just like when she "used to work at restaurants." She NEVER mentioned that before.

(Edited to add - Who says it like that? Most people would say "When I used to work at Olive Garden... "When I used to work at the Brown Derby..." You wouldn't normally say a vague and strangely worded - "work at restaurants."

Last edited:
I can't get past the fact that they think their miracle kid has a virus WHILE THERE IS A DEADLY VIRUS CAUSING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC and instead of taking him home and looking after him post-doctor visit, they haul him out to Disney Springs. Did they not even mention worrying about him having the 'rona? This is up there with the time they vlogged from the front seat of their car in the hospital parking garage before heading into the emergency room to make sure their miracle fetus and his dozy incubator were okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is unrelated but if ya’ll want to see cute family videos, See ya reel soon is down in Orlando for the next couple of months. Love watching their interactions with their boys

Reactions: 5
They need to decompress before their vacation now 🙄 unbelievable. Oh and they forgot to order Jacksons food?? I think the only thing going on in their minds is what they are going to eat next.

This is unrelated but if ya’ll want to see cute family videos, See ya reel soon is down in Orlando for the next couple of months. Love watching their interactions with their boys
Did they move there? I watched their videos, but seems to have missed some of them.

Hilarious that the Slackers are forcing miracle baby Jackpot to eat vegan butternut squash ravioli as they stuff their arteries and heart valves with endless bacon cheeseburgers and desserts

• Haha
I wonder if the Slackers are renting an RV and staying at the campsite at Fort Wilderness. It would make sense why Dim was talking about inflatables (I didn’t watch whatever vlog it was that he was complaining about the prices). I did see Promise was there, her family takes a trip like that every year. She’s now dating Travis, who used to go with Dim to some events. I can’t remember specific ones, but always got the vibe Dim was using him for his connections. Like how they used Doug and Christine for their DVC perks.

Also, kinda off topic, I actually have enjoyed seeayreelsoon in the past. They’re huge wiener nerds, but they truly love the parks. They’re in Florida renting a house for just a few weeks bc Joe is working from home and their sons don’t have school yet. They drove down from NH. They explain it all in a recent vlog, how this trip was put together fairly quickly and last minute. Their youngest son is only 2 or 3 weeks younger than Jack$on I believe. I’m rewatching some of their old vlogs before our upcoming March trip, bc my son will be the same age as Lee was then.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the Slackers are renting an RV and staying at the campsite at Fort Wilderness. It would make sense why Dim was talking about inflatables (I didn’t watch whatever vlog it was that he was complaining about the prices). I did see Promise was there, her family takes a trip like that every year. She’s now dating Travis, who used to go with Dim to some events. I can’t remember specific ones, but always got the vibe Dim was using him for his connections. Like how they used Doug and Christine for their DVC perks.

Also, kinda off topic, I actually have enjoyed seeayreelsoon in the past. They’re huge wiener nerds, but they truly love the parks. They’re in Florida renting a house for just a few weeks bc Joe is working from home and their sons don’t have school yet. They drove down from NH. They explain it all in a recent vlog, how this trip was put together fairly quickly and last minute. Their youngest son is only 2 or 3 weeks younger than Jack$on I believe. I’m rewatching some of their old vlogs before our upcoming March trip, bc my son will be the same age as Lee was then.
I wouldn't put it past them!!!

But what a colossal waste of $, if they did. What local rents an RV to stay at a campsite at Disney? I camped there before as a local, but I only brought a tent and sleeping bags.

So yeah, I'm thinking it's gotta be something at Fort Wilderness. They'll take the kid all over the place daily during a pandemic, touch everything in sight, go to anything HHN-related or #hosted if it's indoors, but won't ride indoor rides and won't stay at a place that shares an HVAC system. So, FW is the only Disney property left, I believe, that they haven't had a much-deserved and incredibly well-needed staycation at. :rolleyes:

They make so much sense [sarc] with everything else they do, renting an RV would just be right up there!

I’m super behind.

but I am LIVID about them complaining about TMs to Universal

how bleeping dare someone complain about anyone working right now. Everyday my family member, who works for Universal after yet another mass layoff/demotion process, puts on her uniform and worries if today will be the day that she gets to talk telling her she’s been laid off. It bad enough that they demoted HUNDREDS of assistant managers down to team members but it feels like it won’t stop there.

my family member is happy to still have a job at all but it sure was a swift kick to the proverbial nuts [] to be demoted.

sorry for rambling and ranting but these you tubers with their privilege DISGUST me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.