TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not media anymore. When’s the last time Timmy used the immortal words “Disney invited us out” ?

it’s been two or three months. Since the hood was removed.

All other vloggers have posted about events..

Reactions: 1
Abit passive aggressive tonight when they were eating we got told twice that Jackson had already eaten before they started shovelling food in

They are not media anymore. When’s the last time Timmy used the immortal words “Disney invited us out” ?

it’s been two or three months. Since the hood was removed.

All other vloggers have posted about events..
The last time they were invited out as media was the Reopening for Disney Springs, then the FRE video came out shortly thereafter and they haven't been invited out since.

The last time they were invited out as media was the Reopening for Disney Springs, then the FRE video came out shortly thereafter and they haven't been invited out since.
Cus they are frumpy and as boring as watching paint dry 😴 I've only watched one or two videos in the last month but you can tell in Tim's voice he doesn't want to be there, there's no enthusiasm or excitement in his voice. He needs to start riding some of the big rides again

Abit passive aggressive tonight when they were eating we got told twice that Jackson had already eaten before they started shovelling food in
😂 Guess we told them!
Maybe now making sure his needs are met FIRST, including keeping him hydrated, will be their #1 priority.

But I seriously doubt it 😏

So in today's video, Vegan friends "treated" themselves to chocolate covered oreos even though they have milk in them. Timbo of course stuffed his dieting face with full on un-diet foods. SMH!

Also, they are way behind, as this video goes with the photos they put in IG 5 days ago.

So the Slackers are out at the Showcase of Citrus....they are leaving because there are over 200 people there and no one is wearing a mask.

We get a shot of a completely fed up Jack$on.

Jenn says it's a shame they couldn't stay because they have so many so delicious foodtrucks, with so delicious foods that are delicious.

They shame Jack$on for being a big baby.

Tim apparently has the bladder of a grape because he is always needing to use the bathroom after getting somewhere.

They are going to meet up with CM Jim and Thirsty Nichole.

There is a weird pillow in the back of the car that says MR with a Mustache on it for some reason.

They are wearing the new Disney masks, Tim complains that his mask too hot, Jenn likes her mask but feels it's too big. She thinks she's a MEDIUM....BWAHAHA SHE'S A MEDIUM MASK JUST LIKE HOW MICHAEL KAY WEARS A MEDIUM SHIRT.

They ordered too much Tex-Mex food....they got chicken for Jack$on but Jenn worries it might be too spicy so she has Tim taste test it because he finds ranch dressing spicy, he survives so it's okay to give to Jack$on

They go to a Candy Store that Jenn complains was too expensive the last time they went.

They enter the store, Tim creams himself looking at the sweets and he exclaims "I'M ON A DIET"

Jenn tries to talk with a mouthful of a Buckeye Candy and it sounds hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Jenn was so fast to inhale hers we didn't get to see what it looked like. She also complains that it was $2 a candy....says the people who spent 2k on a sweater, multiple thousands on staycations.

Jenn gives her rendition of the Michael Kay one handed clap by slapping her massive thigh.

Tim tries a cooler his Stans suggested he complains that the ice melted in it, but "I guess that is to be expected"

Jenn asks "Did we show them our pumpkins?" DOES SHE WATCH THE VIDEOS SHE EDITS? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT IN?

Tim wants a powered stroller because pushing is too hard.

Jenn loved Uncut Gems as did Tim.

Jenn with the existential meta question "Why watch us?"

Apparently this whole video is FROM A WEEK AGO?

Jenn forgot to edit the video until now....WTF do these people do?

They once again show how bad they are as parents how they say they run to him the second he looks like he is about to get up...STOP CODDLING HIM HE CAN LEARN TO DO THINGS ON HIS OWN AND WAKE UP ON HIS OWN.

The last 10 minutes of the video are the Slackers on the couch rambling.

Jenn didn't realize that miles down the road there are people struggling to survive in fleabag hotels on 192 living in squalor, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the Slackers are out at the Showcase of Citrus....they are leaving because there are over 200 people there and no one is wearing a mask.

We get a shot of a completely fed up Jack$on.

Jenn says it's a shame they couldn't stay because they have so many so delicious foodtrucks, with so delicious foods that are delicious.

They shame Jack$on for being a big baby.

Tim apparently has the bladder of a grape because he is always needing to use the bathroom after getting somewhere.

They are going to meet up with CM Jim and Thirsty Nichole.

There is a weird pillow in the back of the car that says MR with a Mustache on it for some reason.

They are wearing the new Disney masks, Tim complains that his mask too hot, Jenn likes her mask but feels it's too big. She thinks she's a MEDIUM....BWAHAHA SHE'S A MEDIUM MASK JUST LIKE HOW MICHAEL KAY WEARS A MEDIUM SHIRT.

They ordered too much Tex-Mex food....they got chicken for Jack$on but Jenn worries it might be too spicy so she has Tim taste test it because he finds ranch dressing spicy, he survives so it's okay to give to Jack$on

They go to a Candy Store that Jenn complains was too expensive the last time they went.

They enter the store, Tim creams himself looking at the sweets and he exclaims "I'M ON A DIET"

Jenn tries to talk with a mouthful of a Buckeye Candy and it sounds hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Jenn was so fast to inhale hers we didn't get to see what it looked like. She also complains that it was $2 a candy....says the people who spent 2k on a sweater, multiple thousands on staycations.

Jenn gives her rendition of the Michael Kay one handed clap by slapping her massive thigh.

Tim tries a cooler his Stans suggested he complains that the ice melted in it, but "I guess that is to be expected"

Jenn asks "Did we show them our pumpkins?" DOES SHE WATCH THE VIDEOS SHE EDITS? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT IN?

Tim wants a powered stroller because pushing is too hard.

Jenn loved Uncut Gems as did Tim.

Jenn with the existential meta question "Why watch us?"

Apparently this whole video is FROM A WEEK AGO?

Jenn forgot to edit the video until now....WTF do these people do?

They once again show how bad they are as parents how they say they run to him the second he looks like he is about to get up...STOP CODDLING HIM HE CAN LEARN TO DO THINGS ON HIS OWN AND WAKE UP ON HIS OWN.

The last 10 minutes of the video are the Slackers on the couch rambling.

Jenn didn't realize that miles down the road there are people struggling to survive in fleabag hotels on 192 living in squalor, etc.
Where has she been? This has been an issue for years!

Reactions: 2
I just want to shake those two idiots. They will still be talking about his sleep issues for years to come and will blame it all on Jackson.

Jenn has the worst posture. Does anyone know if she has back trouble?

The Trackers are at Universal to do the Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt.

Tim forgot the original map, so they are doing it all over again.

Jenn forgot her AP in the car, so Timbo has to go back to the Tesla to grab it.

So Jenn and Jack$on go to Starbucks and she gets an Arnold Palmer.

Jenn talks about Cowfish and how they are closed M-W but today is Thursday so she seems oddly shocked they are opened?

Jenn asks are the Scarecrows themed to the store/area....

We get a shot of Jack$on in his stroller not giving a damn and with his puffed snackies on his little tray.

Jenn is happy they are supporting Universal to do Halloween stuff.

Tim keeps pushing this Gremlin toy that make an awfully annoying sound to see Jack$on react, he doesn't it.

They are disappointed to go to the Skeleton Bar and they aren't serving food anymore. They later find out they only have food F-Sun.

Jenn states they go out of their way to interact with Cast who aren't doing anything so they can "stay in a job".

They are upset that the Kang and Kodos ride is closed because it was the only ride Jack$on could do at Universal.

The Jacket Potato Stand is open, but the park is closing soon and they need to finish the Scarecrow Hunt, so Tim makes the Executive decision not to get one.

They talk about bringing their wands next time, and how Jack$on can "use" it to cast spells.

Jenn calls Tim a "cookie connoisseur"

Remember these 2 just started a "diet" and they keep looking at sweets, and now they just ordered some Pizza Fries....It's Jenn's first time having Pizza Fries in nearly 2 years. Jenn complains that there isn't enough sauce on the pizza fries.

Jenn says the sauce is "chunky" not in a bad way....it's so nice that Trackers aren't fat shaming people or food anymore!

Jenn is glad they added the Italian seasoning to the Pizza Fries because without it they would have no flavor. She's been feeding Jack$on pizza fries off to the side.

Jenn seems very confused by most of the scarecrows.

The Slackers are no sprinting through the park to do the rest of the hunt because they are running out of time.

Jenn is misses riding the Mummy ride.

Jenn is amazed that it's already 4:15 and the park closes at 5.

They find an Optimus Prime baby onesie/romper that they could buy for Jack$on. I think he's already too big for it.

Honestly it's kind of depressing the Trackers nowadays....they honestly don't seem enthused for anything and are just going through the motions because they need the views to keep up their lifestyle.

They drag Jack$on to talk to the Donkey from Shrek.

They completed their hunt and go to Studio Sweets to claim their prize.

Jenn got sour gummy worms, they also get an enormous peanut butter chocolate cookie.

Jenn really neeeds some sunblock because her skin looks awful.

Jenn doesn't like the cookie, she wants more chocolate in the cookie.

Then she backtracks it now says it's "REALLY DELICIOUS, BUT IT COULD BE MORE DELICIOUS"

This video was 35 minutes of just absolutely nothing....they are so late to things and they just have no enthusiasm for what they are doing.

Jenn talks about Cowfish and how they are closed M-W but today is Thursday so she seems oddly shocked they are opened?

We get a shot of Jack$on in his stroller not giving a damn and with his puffed snackies on his little tray.

Tim keeps pushing this Gremlin toy that make an awfully annoying sound to see Jack$on react, he doesn't it.

They are disappointed to go to the Skeleton Bar and they aren't serving food anymore. They later find out they only have food F-Sun.

Jenn states they go out of their way to interact with Cast who aren't doing anything so they can "stay in a job".

They are upset that the Kang and Kodos ride is closed because it was the only ride Jack$on could do at Universal.

The Jacket Potato Stand is open, but the park is closing soon and they need to finish the Scarecrow Hunt, so Tim makes the Executive decision not to get one.

They talk about bringing their wands next time, and how Jack$on can "use" it to cast spells.

Remember these 2 just started a "diet" and they keep looking at sweets, and now they just ordered some Pizza Fries....It's Jenn's first time having Pizza Fries in nearly 2 years. Jenn complains that there isn't enough sauce on the pizza fries.

Jenn says the sauce is "chunky" not in a bad way....it's so nice that Trackers aren't fat shaming people or food anymore!

Jenn is glad they added the Italian seasoning to the Pizza Fries because without it they would have no flavor. She's been feeding Jack$on pizza fries off to the side.

The Slackers are no sprinting through the park to do the rest of the hunt because they are running out of time.

They find an Optimus Prime baby onesie/romper that they could buy for Jack$on. I think he's already too big for it.

Honestly it's kind of depressing the Trackers nowadays....they honestly don't seem enthused for anything and are just going through the motions because they need the views to keep up their lifestyle.

Jenn got sour gummy worms, they also get an enormous peanut butter chocolate cookie.

Then she backtracks it now says it's "REALLY DELICIOUS, BUT IT COULD BE MORE DELICIOUS"

This video was 35 minutes of just absolutely nothing....they are so late to things and they just have no enthusiasm for what they are doing.
Former lurker and a new former Tracker fan here. I work at Universal Orlando right now, and i have worked several(3 of more)when the trackers have come to the parks. They have walked past my work location several times. I have a good view of different areas of the park and can see every park services, ride attendant, any universal employee walking by. I can tell ya with certainty that Jenn nor Tim have stopped and talks with any team members “doing nothing” . Now I can only account for what I saw, but I wouldn’t doubt anyone coworker who told me they did the same thing in a different part of the park.They have been way to caught up with talking to the camera that they hardly notice anyone around. They have some quite the opposite. Stories about Tim or Jenn complaining about the food, presentation have brought higher up managers down on everyone’s heads. I used to be a fan, but every since COVID they have become insufferable, and the way Jenn so casually mentions that they talked to cast members(we are TEAM MEMBERS) was the last straw. I really wish she would stop using me and my fellow coworkers( or use is a better word) to feel good about herself. I am sure this does not come as a shock to anyone here. On another note, I cannot say enough good things about the other vloggers. end of rant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Former lurker and a new former Tracker fan here. I work at Universal Orlando right now, and i have worked several(3 of more)when the trackers have come to the parks. They have walked past my work location several times. I have a good view of different areas of the park and can see every park services, ride attendant, any universal employee walking by. I can tell ya with certainty that Jenn nor Tim have stopped and talks with any team members “doing nothing” . Now I can only account for what I saw, but I wouldn’t doubt anyone coworker who told me they did the same thing in a different part of the park.They have been way to caught up with talking to the camera that they hardly notice anyone around. They have some quite the opposite. Stories about Tim or Jenn complaining about the food, presentation have brought higher up managers down on everyone’s heads. I used to be a fan, but every since COVID they have become insufferable, and the way Jenn so casually mentions that they talked to cast members(we are TEAM MEMBERS) was the last straw. I really wish she would stop using me and my fellow coworkers( or use is a better word) to feel good about herself. I am sure this does not come as a shock to anyone here. On another note, I cannot say enough good things about the other vloggers. end of rant.
DEAR GOD! Their complaining gets people in trouble? They complain constantly

The stans are having an absolute fit because someone interrupted the glorious slackers to ask if they were vlogging. I think the time stamp is 4:42. I don’t understand this blind love these people have for two bumpkins who put little to no effort into the content they post on YouTube.

Devilchild that makes me sad to know management pander to their whims, that really is not on at all - me, I'd be spitting on their pizza fries. They are utterly contemptible. Thanks for doing what you do and putting up with the great unwashed, be safe there!

Reactions: 5
DEAR GOD! Their complaining gets people in trouble? They complain constantly
yes it does.To be fair things are very stressful right now and two people with a big following will put any manager on edge. Sadly this is not the first time I have heard a horror story about these two. She wants to help the “cast members “ keep your mouth shut. I was a bit sore at them when today’s video dropped.

Devilchild that makes me sad to know management pander to their whims, that really is not on at all - me, I'd be spitting on their pizza fries. They are utterly contemptible. Thanks for doing what you do and putting up with the great unwashed, be safe there!
Thank you. 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.