Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Sophia is desperate for me and Trev to do a food challenge.
Sophia is obsessed with unboxing freebies.
Sophia loves asda events.
Sophia wants to see my ass and tits on the gram.
Sophia loves staying up until midnight.
Sophia is obsessed with new York.

Also sophia:
Needs a stress ball to cope with life
Does not get enough sleep and can't wake up in the mornings
Needs her hair combing
Has had a positivity/ gratitude journal from age 6

Ffs Jess, stop it. Just stop. Clean yourself, clean your house and clean up your life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Itsonlyme28

Just when you think she cant sink any lower she does 🤦‍♀️
I'm sorry but when I see an ad I rarely support it. Because 99% of the time they're sat on their arses doing absolutely nothing whilst I'm working 13 hour shifts earning a real living! I cant believe some "influencers" are using this movement to line their pockets. 'It helps us to pay bills" get a real job then!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gonefishing29

Does anyone actually find her funny? I don’t think she’s ever made me laugh, she just mainly makes me cringe. I think in her head she thinks she’s a bit like Daisy May Cooper, she genuinely believes she’s funny and entertaining. She’ is completely talentless and just really good at showing pictures of herself half naked and selling her kids for ADs online. It’s mainly the half naked pictures that get her the likes and follows. Which is such a cop out isn’t it. Anyone can be proud of their fat body, where is the substance to her?

there’s nothing interesting about her, she has no respect for her children and really low morals when it comes to exploiting them for cash. I think a lot of these women earning cash from Instagram think that it’s an easy life and something we would all do given them chance. They don’t consider that in return for “easy money” they sell their children’s privacy, something not many of us would ever want to do given half the chance.

She’s one of the worse for flogging her kids for

Reactions: 22

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She did it once or twice when she was the BLM spokeswoman but she's forgotten about BLM now and poor old Sophias hair.
Crying 😭😭 remember when she founded the BLM movement and started twisting her daughters non Afro hair to appeal to her new black following. NEVER TO BE DONE AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chipstiz

Tbh I think the teeth comments are out of order. We can't all have instagram perfect teeth (I definitly don't) , and it's good for people to see that you can still be confident and smiley without perfect teeth. I don't want my children to grow up only seeing pictures of people that are 100% perfect in every way, and thinking that that's normal, because it's unrealistic and depressing.

Still fat ✔
Still not funny ✔
Grubby clothes ✔
Kids with unbrushed hair ✔
Daily to-do list she never completes ✔
Selfie on landing in underwear ✔
Some sad quote ✔
Constant voice changes ✔
Have I missed anything?

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s fucked me off so much tonight.

Now she’s sitting down plaiting sophias hair - you tell me when you’ve ever seen that little girls hair cared for? Or maintained?

Never, but now Jess is a BLM activist and local culture vulture - the little girl is having her hair done.

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
I don't disbelieve anyone who says that they have experienced racism. I've seen her use her white voice on YouTube etc and I bet she has had those conversations with her husband. I've had them with mine. I reckon most black families have.

However I do agree that she is using this for engagement and I'd be behind her if she consistently talked about race and blm before the death of George flloyd. Its not enough to jump on a bandwagon. I've never seen her promote black children's literature, black hair products or anything really. Thanks jess but we needed you years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Basicbasic

VIP Member
So her mum has started a new 'black' business and Jess also is starting a new business. Talk about exploiting the black lives matter movement. The movement is about life and death, systematic racism, institutional abuse, socio- political oppression. As a woman of colour all jess can think is how can I make money from what's going on. Shameful.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Fuming. I'm a woman of colour Jess. Now is not the fucking time to beg for likes and engagement. You've not spoken on stories about blm but you're thick as mince and don't know what to say. And you don't want to alienate white followers. You think now is the time for followers to engage so you can continue to flog shit. Talk about centering yourself in the debate. Bravo for putting off work for a few days, don't pretend it's because you believe in the cause, it's because all ads are currently on hold. Who in their right mind would be selling stuff with everything going on in the world.

That message to your friend has shown you up for what you are, shameful, greedy, grabby lazy opportunist. You should really be ashamed. Playing the race card to increase engagement?! Riding the coattails of the blm movement to get more work?!. Fucking idiot.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's training to be a life coach??!! Oh my..... also stop pretending you're busy Jess. You're unemployed and sit in bed in your crusty yellow jumper filming ads for a living and selling your kids online ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow

yellowbrickroad

Jess put up a story yesterday asking what food challenge should she do. Sophia was in the photo with her looking so unkempt. So, two things Jess - please brush Sophia’s hair, it is a shame and disgrace how little time you spend actually looking after your children. The poor girl needs Mum to help her properly do her hair. She is of an age where she may take an interest and start doing it herself but FGS she is only 7/8 yrs old and needs either you or Trev to do it. Secondly, for a good food challenge, how about you cook a proper healthy family meal, take your snout out of your phone and interact with your family!? Spend actual quality time and enjoy being present, instead of filming it all and claiming to be present, you big fraud. No doubt that Jess loves her kids, but she really needs to spend less time on Insta and start looking after her kids. They bring in so much income to the household, show them some love and care!! They are left to their own devices while she is talking to her phone!? Wise up Fat One.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
😂😂😂 she makes me die. Her content isn’t liked because she’s black. It’s because she lies, she exaggerated, she blags, she’s lazy and that she will literally sell her granny for an ad.

She started as a slimming world account, now she’s a mummy blagger, now she’s a BLM activist.

I think you’ll find the bulk of her support and followers are white and her white in-laws funded her maternity leave. She’s virtue signalling and trying to hijack a movement for Instagram likes.

Just to add, I’m a mixed race woman and IVE SAID WHAT IVE SAID.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I cant with this woman. WHO ARE YOU. All these little sides she shows, none of them feel genuine. Are you the well spoken one? The road one? Are you a sunday preacher? Bigging yourself up with your oxtail & plantain when you needed a tutorial for rice and peeeeas man!!! Move.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is baffled by this 😂😂 “Imma put on my praise and worship and cook up the bare plantin”

Jess you are from Bedford - when she turn into an Auntie? the multiple personalities she buss out are jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I don’t think I’ve ever watched someone make a death of someone she didn’t even know, so much about her.
without a doubt it’s incredibly sad.
but Jesus Christ. Fuck off Jess.
alright to get back on the shitty ads today tho.
‘present with my children’ ‘full of gratitude’
Fuck offfffff... she’s really getting on my tits now.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s so self-righteous about everything.

When she was going on about selling debt advice she got her arse handed to her because it was immoral and irresponsible and she’s also not a qualified debt adviser. She tried to argue that she was capable cause she’d been in debt then took the huff about it and deleted peoples reasonable comments and made out she was such a victim. She’s a money grabbing, narcissistic knob end who’ll jump on any bandwagon or have an opinion on anything to make herself feel important and make some coin.

MamaD

VIP Member
I can’t pretend to understand having to ask my husband to dress different (although my sister has probably had the conversions with her partner), however this is probably the first time she’s discussed race and the issues she’s faced. I can’t imagine she gets much work as she’s a hot mess who’s in-laws fund her lifestyle. She also tried to charge people to give them financial advice when she has no qualifications to do so. She drags her children here, there and everywhere but only if it’s free/someone else is paying. She claims poverty and can’t afford a hair cut but then does a complete kitchen revamp and takes her eldest to NY, neither of which are cheap, I’ve done both so I should know!
She doesn’t have an image and jumps from one bandwagen to another. She’s needs to be consistent and decide what kind of influencer she wants to be. I’d have more respect if she just admitted to she was here for the ads and freebies. She could use her platform for so much good yet she doesn’t. She also has different images that she portrays depending on who she wants to impress/sell too. She should step away from her page, enjoy her beautiful babies and when she knows who she is she should comeback with a clear brand/message OR just stop trying to be an influencer and just carry on as she has done!

• Heart