Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah taking the piss out of something that can’t be helped isn’t right. She can’t help the way her teeth look 🤷🏼‍♀️ Slag off her weight and how dirty she is and anything else that she brings upon herself but not something that isn’t a choice

She and her ratty little teeth have clearly been reading through here...sorry not sorry but she needs to close her mouth it’s just hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her post is a complete fabrication. 99.9% of her photos on her grid are of her smiling with her mouth closed so she's obviously not happy with her teeth. Nothing wrong with being proud of them, but please don't make out that you're celebrating them when your face shots are always hiding them. Teeth hidden but tits and fanny out. Okaaaay Jess.

Reactions: 5
I never smile for photos because I hate my teeth (smiley in real life though) but I also don’t get my tits and bits out on insta either. Imagine going for an interview and them looking you up on the internet and those photos pop up!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the pubes on the pillowcase pic! (Living the newborn life at the min so not kept up to date since she was born two weeks ago!)

Did anyone get a screengrab?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why brands want to work with her🤷🏻‍♀️ She always looks dirty or scummy when she puts her ads up. The latest one with lego I thought she looked disgraceful and I certainly wouldn’t NOT buy from a brand who has dirty looking people working for them

Reactions: 11
I don't think the brands care, they just look at the audience reach. The brands objective is to sell items. Credit where credit is due she does always mark her ads properly. About the only good thing I can say about her.

Reactions: 3
Alright jess I said you marked your ads no need to do 20,000 stories about your ads 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry but that grid post with her gnashers on show and her head threw back, I know it's not her fault her teeth are like that but she looks hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuine question. When was she ever funny? Why is that word in her handle? She doesnt do or say anything remotely funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Said it before and I'll say it again. Some people on here are bang out of order going in on her looks so much especially her teeth 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yep and the same ppl would be mortified (rightly so) if their kids got bullied at school for their looks. You’re doing the same thing as an ADULT!

Reactions: 10
Have to agree with the above
Its all fine to disagree with someone's personality but when it comes to looks particularly things she can't change, that's when the line should be drawn

Reactions: 8
It’s tattle - rule number one is don’t attempt to moderate a thread. There’s plenty of things I don’t agree with on the Hinch pages or some of the others but I move it along

Reactions: 9
Id suggest reporting any posts youre uncomfortable with. Generally, I just ignore them but some are savage AF.

Reactions: 5
Oh give over... We comment on the state of her house, the state of her kids hair, how unfunny she is, her terrible parenting but her teeth are out the game. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.