Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess put up a story yesterday asking what food challenge should she do. Sophia was in the photo with her looking so unkempt. So, two things Jess - please brush Sophia’s hair, it is a shame and disgrace how little time you spend actually looking after your children. The poor girl needs Mum to help her properly do her hair. She is of an age where she may take an interest and start doing it herself but FGS she is only 7/8 yrs old and needs either you or Trev to do it. Secondly, for a good food challenge, how about you cook a proper healthy family meal, take your snout out of your phone and interact with your family!? Spend actual quality time and enjoy being present, instead of filming it all and claiming to be present, you big fraud. No doubt that Jess loves her kids, but she really needs to spend less time on Insta and start looking after her kids. They bring in so much income to the household, show them some love and care!! They are left to their own devices while she is talking to her phone!? Wise up Fat One.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh yay we will have the pleasure of watching her scoff her face under the name of a food challenge! 🐷
Everything is always “Sophia’s idea”! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Sophia is desperate for me and Trev to do a food challenge.
Sophia is obsessed with unboxing freebies.
Sophia loves asda events.
Sophia wants to see my ass and tits on the gram.
Sophia loves staying up until midnight.
Sophia is obsessed with new York.

Also sophia:
Needs a stress ball to cope with life
Does not get enough sleep and can't wake up in the mornings
Needs her hair combing
Has had a positivity/ gratitude journal from age 6

Ffs Jess, stop it. Just stop. Clean yourself, clean your house and clean up your life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Jess fancies herself more than Trev does.... perhaps SpecSavers need to offer her #gifted 👓 in order to afford her crystal clear vision proving she’s just a lazy, unwashed and revolting female who needs to stop leering at the camera and #blitz that house with some disinfectant and Pledge... 🤢

Her “sexy” tik tok videos make me want to be sick. Perhaps put the time spent videoing and editing into something more productive?!

The arrogance of her, ffs. What is your life, Jessica? Where are your real friends? what is your husband doing? Clean your bleeping house and look after your kids ffs.

Reactions: 7
Post 1 - time to glow up and make a tik tok

Post 2 - I’m so busy during the day that now I’m ‘working’ at 2am.

Rewind back to saying they have soooo much £££ saved they could both afford to be off. So really, me, in my normal job and career staying up till 2am because it’s that busy at the moment. Or her staying up to 2am accepting money in exchange for ads is slightly different?!

Am I missing something here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“My point isn’t a woe is me post”

no that’s exactly what it is Jess and it’s bloody boring as you seem to you forget you are lucky enough to have another adult in your home who is a stay at home parent! So should he not be taking charge if you need to work that badly. If he isn’t, it begs the question what exactly is he doing and why does he not have a job!

Reactions: 12
Of course she’s tagged another lazy crusty knob Jessonthein her tiktoks.

I hope her therapist sits her down this week and discusses arrogance and how to be humble. There’s nothing more baffling than an average woman pushing how amazing she is to everyone.

instead of lying in bed all day and night doing stupid tit like ordering more products for you you tube hauls or rinsing the life out of boomerangs, work? Or speak to your husband who you proudly highlighted was a stay at home dad and ask him to step in more

Planting the seed to cancel that stupid ‘Say It With Your Whole Chest’... I’m so tired, went to bed late, first up, long day... blah blah blah!

But then saying that if she’s washing her hair (a miracle) she will want to admire herself so get ready for lots of pouting selfies! 🙄

She really is rinsing the boomerangs omg!

Also when did she say they have so much money saved that they can both not work!!?? Who even says that?

She needs to change the record about being tired all the time. Maybe eat a healthier diet, have a decent sleep routine and do some exercise and you wouldn’t be so tired.... it’s so obvious they hardly leave the house cos if they did we would 100% know about it, everything is filmed. There’s no way she’d miss out on content if they stepped foot out the house.

* cue little family day out tomorrow for a walk to make it look like she actually goes out with her kids.

Reactions: 11
Not sure why you would ever want to be that braggy to ppl on the internet you don’t even know. Who is she trying to impress or what is she trying to prove? Strange that she needs that validation from complete strangers

Which we worked out would need to approx £50k in savings... which she says saved out of her sole salary whilst paying for allllll the household bills/New York trip etc.

I mean - even on £120k a year you’d be hard pushed to save £50k cash and support a family of 4/mortgage etc.

Reactions: 8
Which we worked out would need to approx £50k in savings... which she says saved out of her sole salary whilst paying for allllll the household bills/New York trip etc.

I mean - even on £120k a year you’d be hard pushed to save £50k cash and support a family of 4/mortgage etc.
She’s so full of tit! 🙄

She said they had enough in savings for her and Trev to be off for a year!!!!
I mean that’s nice but why would you spunk that much on a year off when you have kids? I had enough savings for a year off and I used that time to do a masters, still made sure I had enough left for a small deposit on a house. If I had kids I would have put it aside for them to go to Uni or something!

Reactions: 5
There’s no point taking a year off unless you’re actually going ‘away’ for a year. How boring would that be to just be at home? They already don’t do anything, not exactly outdoorsy or adventurous. Can’t imagine them travelling cos they’re lazy

The whole time they’ve been in lockdown how many times have they been out on walks? Hardly any! This has been the time when walks and outdoor stuff is what you need.... mental health and physical health wise. With 3 small kids they should be out almost daily since there’s been 7 days a week to fill in lockdown

I mean that’s nice but why would you spunk that much on a year off when you have kids? I had enough savings for a year off and I used that time to do a masters, still made sure I had enough left for a small deposit on a house. If I had kids I would have put it aside for them to go to Uni or something!
She already has an envelope for the kids to go to Uni🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.