Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shouldn’t smile with her mouth open 🤭🤣
Oh well, she probably is already very self conscious about her smile (and gums). At least it's not one of this fake/unnaturally white teeth you see on most influencers now.

So at t0 pm, Sophia is using the wifi downstairs (and Trev is upstairs using the wifi). So basically that 7 yrs old girl who should get some sleep is using the screens AGAIN and her parents don't seem to care or control anything... Then, Jess will tell us about their education rules lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Both Trev and jess have such beautiful classy looking mothers 😍 how they produce such wasters!

Reactions: 13
Why do these dicks always have to try and make everything relatable?
Who’s really reasonating with her scabby pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JJ watching Baby tv with his father. Way too soon Jess, even for baby tv!

Reactions: 4
Genuinely don’t understand why people like Jess think any negativity comes from a place of pain or jealousy?

I’m not in pain. I’m not jealous. She’s just a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh I think the teeth comments are out of order. We can't all have instagram perfect teeth (I definitly don't) , and it's good for people to see that you can still be confident and smiley without perfect teeth. I don't want my children to grow up only seeing pictures of people that are 100% perfect in every way, and thinking that that's normal, because it's unrealistic and depressing.

Reactions: 21
Tbh I think the teeth comments are out of order. We can't all have instagram perfect teeth (I definitly don't) , and it's good for people to see that you can still be confident and smiley without perfect teeth. I don't want my children to grow up only seeing pictures of people that are 100% perfect in every way, and thinking that that's normal, because it's unrealistic and depressing.
Totally agree.

Reactions: 3
I agree... but I definitely don’t want my kids growing up thinking those bleeping skirting boards are normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never commented on this thread before but she's just posted a tiktok on Instagram and I am CRINGING.

• Haha
I've never commented on this thread before but she's just posted a tiktok on Instagram and I am CRINGING.

Why?? Why??? People be thinking they cool now they discovered TikTok.
Now where’s the bleach for my eyes ? 😭

Reactions: 2
The transformation video.. She is literally so full of herself isn't she. Jess we all look better after a scrub, you'd be less surprised if you done it more often.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got the kids up and out early today. Can only mean one thing. Long work day for the kids #ad #vlog #earnforbills #sellingkidsonline

Reactions: 10
Go on then who called it.....they only went out because it was a press/gift/work!
She’s so obvious will only actually go out with those kids for work and if someone else is paying 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.