Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly no expert I don't pretend to be but for me there was just something uncomfortable about it I would want someone to buy my products because they are amazing not because of what I look like-man woman colour of my skin whatever it may be
It is worth reading up on it. It's really interesting and opens your eyes. Google "systemic racism" on YouTube and they have loads of informative videos.

Reactions: 4
You should read up on systemic racism. It shouldn't make a difference but sadly it does.

Would you say the same if she had said "woman only run buisness"? That's not saying that men shouldn't succeed but it's recognising how difficult it is as a female. Men (specifically white males) own so many businesses it's not worthy mentioning that it's owned by men. Use the same thought pattern.
I hear your point but I see it as, if she has been a loyal customer for 2 years, why hasn’t she been highlighting and supporting black owned business since then? Why hasn’t she championed black causes and businesses and showed her predominately white following?
I suspect again she does it for clout and to jump on a movement and increase her engagement, not because she wants that woman to succeed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hear your point but I see it as, if she has been a loyal customer for 2 years, why hasn’t she been highlighting and supporting black owned business since then? Why hasn’t she championed black causes and businesses and showed her predominately white following?
I suspect again she does it for clout and to jump on a movement and increase her engagement, not because she wants that woman to succeed
I completely agree with you. I was just raising the point of what another tattle user said about why it matters to point out it's a black owned buisness 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

You've put it better than me this what I think she's not consistent and changes direction more times than the wind! I'm not always sure her intentions come from the heart and more what she can get from it if there's a bandwagon she jumps on it

Just when you think she cant sink any lower she does 🤦‍♀️
I'm sorry but when I see an ad I rarely support it. Because 99% of the time they're sat on their arses doing absolutely nothing whilst I'm working 13 hour shifts earning a real living! I cant believe some "influencers" are using this movement to line their pockets. 'It helps us to pay bills" get a real job then!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen her cake post why on earth does it have to be mentioned that the lady is black who owns the business it didn't even enter my head what colour she may be. I would never promote a business and say oh and by the way the owner is white it should not make a difference!!
👏👏👏👏

This woman is an absolute bleeping headache!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So her mum has started a new 'black' business and Jess also is starting a new business. Talk about exploiting the black lives matter movement. The movement is about life and death, systematic racism, institutional abuse, socio- political oppression. As a woman of colour all jess can think is how can I make money from what's going on. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think her mums sideline launching is potentially just bad timing or encouraged by Jess as "do it now mum it would be perfect timing yolo lol" 😑 Jess herself on the other hand I actually can not wait to see what genius idea she's come up with in her bed that must be full of cookie and cake crumbs 🙄

Reactions: 6
Best thing about all of this is little Sophia might get her hair done daily and some kip.

Reactions: 9
Black lives absolutely matter

I still won't click like on an ad because its vapid as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So her mum has started a new 'black' business and Jess also is starting a new business. Talk about exploiting the black lives matter movement. The movement is about life and death, systematic racism, institutional abuse, socio- political oppression. As a woman of colour all jess can think is how can I make money from what's going on. Shameful.
So shameful and she is taking advantage of the movement!

Reactions: 5
We called it tattlers. Making money from Blm. Probably pitching black lives matters issues to corporations who want a tick box exercise of saying they're woke. I saw someone called her out on it and then the comment was quickly deleted. BLM training from someone whose only comments on the issue have been that white people should like her e45 ad if they want to stop being racist. Smdh.

This is budget- gate all over again.

Reactions: 13
So shameful and she is taking advantage of the movement!
Jess is 100% taking advantage however her mum isnt. Jess mum said before BLM movement was more of a topic about her business.
Jess is just a scrape. A big fat not so funny one at that!

She’s in recruitment isn’t she. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sets up a recruitment agency or something promoting black businesses who are hiring and/or an agency for black people looking for potential job opportunities. Whatever it is, there is no way it’ll be something she’s doing out of the goodness of her heart, it will be some way of her earning money and capitalising off of BLM.

Reactions: 8
Wow! Her video thing tonight, she really is spouting so much rubbish! 🙄
Who does she think she is?
Her voice? The fake accent! Urgh! Stop saying ‘like’!
And would it have hurt her to put on a clean top! FFS! The woman is a mess.

Reactions: 2
Another post she's taken from other activists Insta and added her own wording to She really is a blaggee, and her grammar and spelling is shocking. Works in recruitment checking cvs all day but can't spell at all. Oh, and we get it Bella loves filming YouTube videos especially unboxing videos. Talk about desperate.

Bella loves filming YouTube videos and watching them but the kids don’t have screen time....course they don’t Jess

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She sleeps better cos she’s using this #giftedmat but then doesn’t sleep when she wants to show us her Fitbit 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ Come on Jess, if your gonna fill us with tit atleast put a bit of effort into it! 👀

Edit: ain’t no way this ‘white girl paying your bills’ so watched it on hooktube

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.