Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Check out her recent stories. The lies and excuses. No one wants to engage not cos she’s black but because frankly she’s full of shit and wants to flog a dead horse. On the point about no white person paying her bills...did we forget her in laws?
Hold on I'm really confused. Did Jess post this on her stories or is this a message to her friends?

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I genuinely quite like her but this is a bit of a piss take, I hope she proves us wrong. Sofie Hagen got a big dog as well and doesn’t seem to walk it. Like ever.

Wierdos

I hear your point but I see it as, if she has been a loyal customer for 2 years, why hasn’t she been highlighting and supporting black owned business since then? Why hasn’t she championed black causes and businesses and showed her predominately white following?

You've put it better than me this what I think she's not consistent and changes direction more times than the wind! I'm not always sure her intentions come from the heart and more what she can get from it if there's a bandwagon she jumps on it

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
So much arse licking of other Instashams. She's ' imploring' us to buy Candice book. Erm no ta Jess, I won't line the pockets of a former pimp who sold vulnerable women for cash. Oh and which budget envelope did your new book buys come from?
Wait what. Former pimp!?

Loubell83

VIP Member
H+M sizing is odd and not uniform across the brand. However with a 40 size back for her bra, there is no way she is a 16. Even a stretchy loose 16 wouldn’t fit, or might fit but look hideous.
Im a 38F and I wear an 18 so agree, no way is she a 16!

Onecandream

Sounds about right for Jess! I started following when she was doing Aldi hauls about feeding a family for less. It’s why I started following and now there’s nothing on that