Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t pretend to understand having to ask my husband to dress different (although my sister has probably had the conversions with her partner), however this is probably the first time she’s discussed race and the issues she’s faced. I can’t imagine she gets much work as she’s a hot mess who’s in-laws fund her lifestyle. She also tried to charge people to give them financial advice when she has no qualifications to do so. She drags her children here, there and everywhere but only if it’s free/someone else is paying. She claims poverty and can’t afford a hair cut but then does a complete kitchen revamp and takes her eldest to NY, neither of which are cheap, I’ve done both so I should know!
She doesn’t have an image and jumps from one bandwagen to another. She’s needs to be consistent and decide what kind of influencer she wants to be. I’d have more respect if she just admitted to she was here for the ads and freebies. She could use her platform for so much good yet she doesn’t. She also has different images that she portrays depending on who she wants to impress/sell too. She should step away from her page, enjoy her beautiful babies and when she knows who she is she should comeback with a clear brand/message OR just stop trying to be an influencer and just carry on as she has done!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if I’ve just completely misunderstood what she’s said but in regards to her engagement being low because she’s black and white people not paying her bills, is that not her basically saying she wants engagement from white people to pay her bills? Or is she also having a pop at black people for not engaging with her “content”?

Either way I think it’s incredibly entitled to expect anyone else to pay your bills but that seems to be every “influencers” expectation

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I’ve just completely misunderstood what she’s said but in regards to her engagement being low because she’s black and white people not paying her bills, is that not her basically saying she wants engagement from white people to pay her bills? Or is she also having a pop at black people for not engaging with her “content”?

Either way I think it’s incredibly entitled to expect anyone else to pay your bills but that seems to be every “influencers” expectation
Correct.

Reactions: 2
I can't even pretend to understand her anymore 🙄🙄 and poor Sofia looks exhausted to the point I would be asking for blood tests if my daughter looked like that! She's jumping from one thing to another constantly I can't keep up with her.

Reactions: 5
I'm a huge believer in a proper bedtime routine. My mum insisted on it with me and I do the same with my kids. Bath. Jarmys. 10 minute chat about our day and out plans for the next day. One story. Light off. Sleep. Jess has said she doesn't have a bedtime routine and it shows.

Reactions: 8
The worst thing about her sharing that message is that out showed her up as being opportunistic and thinking yeah let's use this moment to up our engagement. There are some amazing women of colour out there who have been informing and educating since forever, remi sades/grillo designs/ laylaa safaad/ no white saviours. These are the accounts I will follow and patreon.

But to state that now is the time for lame accounts like jess's to be promoted and for white people to engage on tit eBay ads to support the blm movement is disgraceful. She's a traitor to the movement. As for the white people not paying her bills, haha. Every single company you've worked with Jess is white, you've been to events with zero diversity, you've never championed out collaborated with any companies that champion diversity unless they were paying you a wad. Stop jumping on bandwagon, why haven't you storied or spoken about blm? If it affects you that much? Instead you keep copying more authentic accounts and writing posts such as the one about Jason growing up. That was clear plagiarism from other accounts. How about using your sat night say it with your chest session to discuss race? Or scared there won't be anyone wanting to discuss it amongst the 90% white semi woke followers you have (and have always targeted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh.
This is ‘influencers’ using the BLM topic to create more income for themselves, right? FFS

I would happily engage with someone’s ad (and have done) if they actually create content worth seeing! She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh.
This is ‘influencers’ using the BLM topic to create more income for themselves, right? FFS

I would happily engage with someone’s ad (and have done) if they actually create content worth seeing! She makes my blood boil.
I believe so! Time for me to unfollow.

Reactions: 2
Check out her recent stories. The lies and excuses. No one wants to engage not cos she’s black but because frankly she’s full of tit and wants to flog a dead horse. On the point about no white person paying her bills...did we forget her in laws?
I can’t believe she said that last point 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 146325
Is she honestly for real?!
I do find that she wants everything for nothing.....I’d be so embarrassed begging for free things 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps one of them should go out and get a paid job so that she doesn’t have to beg people to swipe up. I refuse to swipe up so people get money for doing f*** all!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s people like Jess that should be boycotted and unfollowed.

The worst thing about her sharing that message is that out showed her up as being opportunistic and thinking yeah let's use this moment to up our engagement. There are some amazing women of colour out there who have been informing and educating since forever, remi sades/grillo designs/ laylaa safaad/ no white saviours. These are the accounts I will follow and patreon.

But to state that now is the time for lame accounts like jess's to be promoted and for white people to engage on tit eBay ads to support the blm movement is disgraceful. She's a traitor to the movement. As for the white people not paying her bills, haha. Every single company you've worked with Jess is white, you've been to events with zero diversity, you've never championed out collaborated with any companies that champion diversity unless they were paying you a wad. Stop jumping on bandwagon, why haven't you storied or spoken about blm? If it affects you that much? Instead you keep copying more authentic accounts and writing posts such as the one about Jason growing up. That was clear plagiarism from other accounts. How about using your sat night say it with your chest session to discuss race? Or scared there won't be anyone wanting to discuss it amongst the 90% white semi woke followers you have (and have always targeted.
This ✌🏼✌🏼 Her mum should be ashamed of her actions right now.

Just seen her cake post why on earth does it have to be mentioned that the lady is black who owns the business it didn't even enter my head what colour she may be. I would never promote a business and say oh and by the way the owner is white it should not make a difference!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Preach.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her cake post why on earth does it have to be mentioned that the lady is black who owns the business it didn't even enter my head what colour she may be. I would never promote a business and say oh and by the way the owner is white it should not make a difference!!
You should read up on systemic racism. It shouldn't make a difference but sadly it does.

Would you say the same if she had said "woman only run buisness"? That's not saying that men shouldn't succeed but it's recognising how difficult it is as a female. Men (specifically white males) own so many businesses it's not worthy mentioning that it's owned by men. Use the same thought pattern.

Reactions: 12
You should read up on systemic racism. It shouldn't make a difference but sadly it does.

Would you say the same if she had said "woman only run buisness"? That's not saying that men shouldn't succeed but it's recognising how difficult it is as a female. Men (specifically white males) own so many businesses it's not worthy mentioning that it's owned by men. Use the same thought pattern.
I'm honestly no expert I don't pretend to be but for me there was just something uncomfortable about it I would want someone to buy my products because they are amazing not because of what I look like-man woman colour of my skin whatever it may be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.