Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's a preachy twat who gets offended when people preach back at her. If she was offered a free elf or an elf AD she would be all over the fucking elf. Hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Tbh I think the teeth comments are out of order. We can't all have instagram perfect teeth (I definitly don't) , and it's good for people to see that you can still be confident and smiley without perfect teeth. I don't want my children to grow up only seeing pictures of people that are 100% perfect in every way, and thinking that that's normal, because it's unrealistic and depressing.
I agree... but I definitely don’t want my kids growing up thinking those fucking skirting boards are normal.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Its a sad pity that she has 65k people following her and she uses that platform to sell shampoo and bubble bath to them. What sort of legacy is she leaving behind? What is she hoping to gain from all this? It has to be just about cash Cus it most defo can’t be about integrity and intelligence. She comes across as an airhead. It’s 2020 and we have women pushing shampoo down her throat via Instagram. COME ON MAN, do something powerful, make some change, make some noise, this shit is boring and pathetic!!!

Its a sad pity that she has 65k people following her and she uses that platform to sell shampoo and bubble bath to them. What sort of legacy is she leaving behind? What is she hoping to gain from all this? It has to be just about cash Cus it most defo can’t be about integrity and intelligence. She comes across as an airhead. It’s 2020 and we have women pushing shampoo down her throat via Instagram. COME ON MAN, do something powerful, make some change, make some noise, this shit is boring and pathetic
You are my girl!
I think jess annoys me the most because deep down I know she is capable of more.
She just doesn't stick at anything. Is pantene black owned?? Because I thought no white people were paying her bills and she was all about the black pound. How quick her morals change.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Stuff gets manky. Shit happens. But you don’t put that manky stuff on show while representing a brand. You wouldn’t show up at an interview wearing last nights make up, a gravy stained t shirt and bagging leggings. So why does she think this is acceptable?

Reactions: 17

Gonefishing29

So strange that she feels the need to talk about her earnings on Instagram. What is she trying to prove? Who cares if you earned more or less than an Ex boss? Does it make you a better person than you used to be? Does it mean you’ve made changes to the world that you should be proud of? Are you superhuman now?

her constant need for validation is ugly and concerning. What message is she sending to her children? The more money you make, the better you are? Gross!

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I cant with this woman. WHO ARE YOU. All these little sides she shows, none of them feel genuine. Are you the well spoken one? The road one? Are you a sunday preacher? Bigging yourself up with your oxtail & plantain when you needed a tutorial for rice and peeeeas man!!! Move.

• Haha
  • Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe she’s braided Sofia’s hair to impress the new black followers she has gained over the last few days. Poor girl still looks knackered.

“white people aren’t gonna pay my bills” - okay hun, nobody else is going to pay my bills either - that’s why I go out and work hard for my money. State of her posting them stories. 63k followers but incredibly low engagement on your ads, it’s not because you’re black, it’s because you’re not genuine.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Oh god - she’s just trash - her stories, her home, her hygiene, her food. The way she’s talking is just baffling - can the real Jess Jones please stand up?

Also - I assume Metanium is a black owned business since remember - no White people be paying her bills

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
I think pre covid they had planned to do quite a lot of travelling this year.. To crazy places you'd never take a newborn. I can't remember where. She wanted to rebrand as a travelling family and was sharing a lot of triple passport's posts. Then covid hit and her trips have been cancelled.
The thing I don't understand is what work is she doing? She is on leave from her actual job so does she mean insta/YouTube. As that is not work. It's a hobby.
If I had to stay up til 2am to do some work I'd be having a chat with my husband about how he isn't pulling is weight. Especially if he wasn't working!! She doesn't make any sense. You're not an amazing woman if your husband is taking the absolute living piss out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
This INFURIATES me. They are the laziest family and barely even get out of bed in a day never mind the house. Last year she was hell bent on becoming a travel blogger. Who will watch the dog as she galavants on countless holidays? She’s 100% only got a dog cause she sees the engagement Lilandlife gets on the posts of hers. Honestly, just when you think you can’t despise someone more they do this. Poor dog won’t be looked after and won’t get a minutes peace.

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
How can she be a life coach when her own is a shit show. Girl can’t even wash her hair and keep her kids clean.

• Heart
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s a shitty parent - her daughter is up at 10pm and you know this is regular - no wonder her daughter looks permanently exhausted.

• Haha

Romy

VIP Member
So basically... 1 parent is full time, the other stays at home. Kids go to school and nursery.

Like many millions of families around the world.

Heck, does she know that some single parent families still work full time and do childcare alone?

Jess is doing nothing special. She must have been nervous to get this job. Parents in law must not be paying in enough for their lifestyle.
Remember, white people don't pay her bills. Except her father in law😂

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
When she posts those quotes saying that opinions don't matter and opinions don't pay her bills.. Actually we do jess! We're watching your stories and our views are the reason you get ads and gifted items. Some of us tattlers are white people paying your bills. Imagine that hun!

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Jess writes on her to do list 'make breakfast' and we never see 'bath kids' so assume what you will. No routine the kids are all over the place, no one sleeps, house is filthy, trev does absolutely nothing and Jess arses about flicking her hair around in her crusty brown jumper.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
As if this thick bastard has tagged “addidas” and hashtagged “addidaskids”... good luck getting a brand collab when you can’t even spell the brand name.

Also, how sad and pathetic does your life need to be that you actually cream your pants over free teabags. I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 15
She’s so unauthentic. She flits from one thing to another depending on what the “buzz” is at the current time. The BLM movement is soooo important, but Jess has just jumped on it because it’s what people are talking about at the minute.

the thing that grates on me the most though, is her accents. Depending on the type of video she’s doing or how she wants to come across will dictate her accent. Don’t get me wrong, we all have a “phone voice” but Jess is another level. She puts on this “street, ghetto, yeah bruv” accent.... which she does not have!!!! She thinks she’s from the mean streets of the toughest parts of gang land in london. When actually, she’s a privileged normal person from Luton. Stop trying to be something you’re not. Find your passion, and I use that term loosely as Jess will flog anything as her passion, but I mean your really passion. Then when you speak about it, it’s so authentic and real. Up to now, i can’t think of anything that I’ve ever heard Jess talk about and thought it sounded genuine and real and completely who she is. She’s too much of a latcher! And she will latch on to whatever she thinks is gonna make her some money

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Post 1 - time to glow up and make a tik tok

Post 2 - I’m so busy during the day that now I’m ‘working’ at 2am.

Rewind back to saying they have soooo much £££ saved they could both afford to be off. So really, me, in my normal job and career staying up till 2am because it’s that busy at the moment. Or her staying up to 2am accepting money in exchange for ads is slightly different?!

Am I missing something here 😂

• Haha

Onecandream

I pressed no on the sausage rolls recipe question lol.
Since when is that a recipe for home made sausage rolls 🤣

The first thing I noticed was the grim baby carrier full of bacteria when jjs mouth will always be. Poor little fella. And also Isabella’s top. Yes kids get dirty but it’s a paid ad. At least look clean ffs. Also the tube of metanium that’s she ‘uses everyday’ was a completely full unused tube. At least make it look like you’ve used a bit... oh but wait you don’t use it do you 🤦🏻‍♀️
And as someone said they only take the kids out if they are getting paid. All the time in the house they could at least throw the carrier in the wash 🙄

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I’m a fat lazy greedy bastard who runs and has 3 dogs. My house is clean, as are my family and dogs. I might be lazy but I make sure shit gets done. Delegation is key.
Might become an influencer.

• Haha