Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I have to see her crusty face shaking her head every day? Why is she so obsessed with her below average reflection.

that’s all her account really is -boomerangs of her face, sitting in bed and lecturing on the latest social issue she’s decided to take up to increase her engagement

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the manifesting ... she is all about manifesting tit, be it money, success or delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do I have to see her crusty face shaking her head every day? Why is she so obsessed with her below average reflection.

that’s all her account really is -boomerangs of her face, sitting in bed and lecturing on the latest social issue she’s decided to take up to increase her engagement
And tit down her top and boomeranged eyebrows.

Her bed seems gross. Grubby jess. Trev. 3 kids. 2 cats. Cake. Those blue sheets. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And tit down her top and boomeranged eyebrows.

Her bed seems gross. Grubby jess. Trev. 3 kids. 2 cats. Cake. Those blue sheets. 🤮
You know you’d meet her and she’d stink. I think I remember someone saying that on previous threads.

Reactions: 3
My sister described someone as "living like pigs, no care for the muck around them" the other day...I'm beginning to think it's also quite accurate to describe Jess and co

I find her life so unorganised. She stresses me out. How do you lose your car keys?? Your eyebrow stuff? It's so chaotic I just couldn't live like that.

Reactions: 4
I find her life so unorganised. She stresses me out. How do you lose your car keys?? Your eyebrow stuff? It's so chaotic I just couldn't live like that.
If she tidied her house as much as she claimed her life wouldn’t be so chaotic. Like you, I just couldn’t live that way.

Reactions: 7
Too busy pimping her kids out on zoom calls and 'work' emails to clean up. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually find her funny? I don’t think she’s ever made me laugh, she just mainly makes me cringe. I think in her head she thinks she’s a bit like Daisy May Cooper, she genuinely believes she’s funny and entertaining. She’ is completely talentless and just really good at showing pictures of herself half naked and selling her kids for ADs online. It’s mainly the half naked pictures that get her the likes and follows. Which is such a cop out isn’t it. Anyone can be proud of their fat body, where is the substance to her?

there’s nothing interesting about her, she has no respect for her children and really low morals when it comes to exploiting them for cash. I think a lot of these women earning cash from Instagram think that it’s an easy life and something we would all do given them chance. They don’t consider that in return for “easy money” they sell their children’s privacy, something not many of us would ever want to do given half the chance.

She’s one of the worse for flogging her kids for

Reactions: 22
Does anyone actually find her funny? I don’t think she’s ever made me laugh, she just mainly makes me cringe. I think in her head she thinks she’s a bit like Daisy May Cooper, she genuinely believes she’s funny and entertaining. She’ is completely talentless and just really good at showing pictures of herself half naked and selling her kids for ADs online. It’s mainly the half naked pictures that get her the likes and follows. Which is such a cop out isn’t it. Anyone can be proud of their fat body, where is the substance to her?

there’s nothing interesting about her, she has no respect for her children and really low morals when it comes to exploiting them for cash. I think a lot of these women earning cash from Instagram think that it’s an easy life and something we would all do given them chance. They don’t consider that in return for “easy money” they sell their children’s privacy, something not many of us would ever want to do given half the chance.

She’s one of the worse for flogging her kids for
Yesssss!

Jesus guys sorry but there is no excuse for the dirt under the baby’s toes and look at the stains on her bottoms 😳😳
And the toe nail also, no? How is it possible?!! such a young baby and not even walking (as I am imagine the ground must be super filthy too).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.