Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trevs taking the kids for a walk (hi Jess) so she can be alone again. 2 days later she will be telling us she is never alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the name of duck.... how do you get skirting boards that filthy? There’s been months I’ve been non stop with a busy, busy lifestyle where I’ve had to sacrifice being as thorough with cleaning and even then my skirtings never even looked close to that. That is MONTHS of filth. Months. They are lazy, filthy, work-shy bastards. Those poor kids growing up in that hovel.

Reactions: 15
What in the name of duck.... how do you get skirting boards that filthy? There’s been months I’ve been non stop with a busy, busy lifestyle where I’ve had to sacrifice being as thorough with cleaning and even then my skirtings never even looked close to that. That is MONTHS of filth. Months. They are lazy, filthy, work-shy bastards. Those poor kids growing up in that hovel.
Yep. Im not house proud and would rather do anything than clean, and my skirting boards have never been like that. Like.. if you take a picture, at least check it over before you post it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Completely agree... Even if you only did your skirting boards in the Christmas and Easter pre clean they wouldn't be like this.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree... Even if you only did your skirting boards in the Christmas and Easter pre clean they wouldn't be like this.
I can’t remember the last time I cleaned mine - actually maybe it was Christmas :ROFLMAO: - and yeah mine have never ever been close to that. I mean wtf

• Haha
As if this thick bastard has tagged “addidas” and hashtagged “addidaskids”... good luck getting a brand collab when you can’t even spell the brand name.

Also, how sad and pathetic does your life need to be that you actually cream your pants over free teabags. I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 15
She’s a crappy parent - her daughter is up at 10pm and you know this is regular - no wonder her daughter looks permanently exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a crappy parent - her daughter is up at 10pm and you know this is regular - no wonder her daughter looks permanently exhausted.
Up at 10pm after a rough night the night before and a day in front of a screen. Brilliant.

Reactions: 9
Her daughters, but especially the older one look so unkempt all of the time. Just brush their hair!! Poor girl always looks like she's just woken up

Reactions: 14
Her daughters, but especially the older one look so unkempt all of the time. Just brush their hair!! Poor girl always looks like she's just woken up
She did it once or twice when she was the BLM spokeswoman but she's forgotten about BLM now and poor old Sophias hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did it once or twice when she was the BLM spokeswoman but she's forgotten about BLM now and poor old Sophias hair.
Crying 😭😭 remember when she founded the BLM movement and started twisting her daughters non Afro hair to appeal to her new black following. NEVER TO BE DONE AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow that’s so gross! 🤢
Look at the black marks on the walls here too. It wouldn’t take much to wipe that off.
Hey Jess... stop spending so much time editing tit videos and ‘blitz’ your house! ✔
How is it even possible that a skirting board can be that dirty... Especially when it's one that's out for everyone to see 😯

Look at the dirt on her skirting boards 👀🧐😱🤢
My skirting boards are pretty grim right now tbh because I wasn’t home all lockdown and I’m still in the process of getting sorted again but I haven’t got any kids who are likely to be crawling or rolling around like kids do. You can’t live in actual dirt and dust like that with kids. I’ve only been back in the flat two day and it’s driving me mad but I left in a hurry and there is so much to do!

I can’t remember the last time I cleaned mine - actually maybe it was Christmas :ROFLMAO: - and yeah mine have never ever been close to that. I mean wtf
I think it might honestly take years 😂

Reactions: 5
My skirting boards are pretty grim right now tbh because I wasn’t home all lockdown and I’m still in the process of getting sorted again but I haven’t got any kids who are likely to be crawling or rolling around like kids do. You can’t live in actual dirt and dust like that with kids. I’ve only been back in the flat two day and it’s driving me mad but I left in a hurry and there is so much to do!

I think it might honestly take years 😂
That's fair enough if you haven't lived at home as you can't do it. No excuse for Jess though when two people are at home!

Crying 😭😭 remember when she founded the BLM movement and started twisting her daughters non Afro hair to appeal to her new black following. NEVER TO BE DONE AGAIN!
I haven't seen her share any BLM content for a while... Just shows that she jumped on the bandwagon. Me and my non influencer friends are still sharing content on social media, still learning, still fighting. Thanks for the 2 minute support Jess.

Reactions: 12
Up at 10pm after a rough night the night before and a day in front of a screen. Brilliant.
And Sophia is still very young poor thing. Imagine when the children will be teenagers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.