Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck.... how do you get skirting boards that filthy? There’s been months I’ve been non stop with a busy, busy lifestyle where I’ve had to sacrifice being as thorough with cleaning and even then my skirtings never even looked close to that. That is MONTHS of filth. Months. They are lazy, filthy, work-shy bastards. Those poor kids growing up in that hovel.

Reactions: 15

Emsie

VIP Member
Some of us have to rely on white people paying our bills too. She's an idiot. Fancy talking about your salary and how much you earn whilst half the country is worried about whether they will have a job at the end of the furlough period.

• Heart
I know it’s been said before but considering she titles herself “The Fat Funny One” I have never once ever found her even remotely funny. That Shein haul was awful 🙄

What a performance! 👏🏼

And the nominees for best performance are:
➖ Jess aka The Obese Unfunny One for her performance on her Instagram stories thanking brands for donating
➖ Matt Hancock for his performance on GMB last week after William Shakespeare had a vaccine for Covid-19.

Drumroll please 🥁

And, the Oscar for best performance 2020 goes to *long pause* Jess.

Jess then waddles up the the stage and tries uses her posh voice to do an acceptance speech but is pissed up on cava she slips up and uses the ghetto voice whilst ugly crying, wearing her size 16 🤥 brown top (with crumbs and food stains) and greasy top knot hair because she showered has washed her hair 3 weeks ago for this special occasion.

• Haha
Saturday night she was bleating on about “Trolls” having time to message horrible things to her and write stuff about her.

Hey Jess 👀
We use Tattle just as much as you use Instagram... ! Get over yourself! In fact, we probably spend less time on here than you do on Instagram. You spend a Saturday night in your kitchen talking to strangers, you write massive paragraphs on every grid post (that shit doesn’t just roll off your tongue you have to think what you’re posting) and you record stories all day long. You definitely waste more time that us.
Our days consist of getting out of bed, looking after children, showering (including hair wash) and cleaning our homes...

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Trying to 'connect with sofia ' when she's at school via lunch box notes. Wtf, you haven't bothered to connect with her since lockdown began 6 months ago. What 7 year old needs positive affirmations and stress balls. I predict an AD coming up, that's the only time she remembers those poor kids.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I get the impression they’re only together because she got pregnant very quickly. Plus she sooooo runs his Instagram account!

• Sad

Eyeswideopen19

Fuming. I'm a woman of colour Jess. Now is not the fucking time to beg for likes and engagement. You've not spoken on stories about blm but you're thick as mince and don't know what to say. And you don't want to alienate white followers. You think now is the time for followers to engage so you can continue to flog shit. Talk about centering yourself in the debate. Bravo for putting off work for a few days, don't pretend it's because you believe in the cause, it's because all ads are currently on hold. Who in their right mind would be selling stuff with everything going on in the world.

That message to your friend has shown you up for what you are, shameful, greedy, grabby lazy opportunist. You should really be ashamed. Playing the race card to increase engagement?! Riding the coattails of the blm movement to get more work?!. Fucking idiot.

Exactly this, what she’s put on that post has seriously p****d me off. She’s 100% using this to raise her engagement because she knows it’s 💩
Perhaps if her lazy arse husband got a job to support his family, she wouldn’t have to exploit a very serious situation by begging for likes. I’m so angry that she’s so self entitled to use what’s going on to her own advantage.
Oh and Jess, i lost my job due to Covid, no white or black persons is paying my bills either, that’s my responsibility as an ADULT!! 🤯🤬

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Back to back ads this past month. She's raking it in. But please don't pretend you've 'just subscribed' to now tv when you get it free, please don't pretend you've got a haul to show when you bought it just to YouTube it and send it back, please don't pretend you 'planned' a family day out when it's for your vlog. The level of deceit to fleece people during a panndemic is high. She's starting forgetting her own lies, she's constantly in her own with Trev taking the kids for a walk/ to MacDonalds/ in the garden. Pretending like she's never alone. Okaaaaaay Jess. Forgotten that you story everything have you?!

Mylifeinsquares

Why does this woman have to constantly big herself up and pretend like she is doing something that no one else is doing?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You got a job, a normal job like millions of other people do every day! And your husband stays at home so it’s not like your life should be as chaotic as you like to make out it is (the only chaotic thing I can see is the state your house is left in because you are too lazy to clean!!) many families do all of this with both parents out working!

Her photo is so pathetically staged “here quick trev give me the baby and take a photo of me pouting and pretending to work and then you can take him back!“ I’m so bored of hearing her go on about how amazing she thinks she is 🤭

Also still don’t think she has washed her hair since 18th November 🤢 wonder will she get around to it before Christmas!

• Heart
I’m sure a while back she said they were having an extension but is it really just a shed HQ in the back garden?

and Life Coach? Fuck me your life must be bad if you need coaching from her. Can you imagine the advice, shower and wash hair every three weeks hun, use a planner but don’t worry if you forget to jot down things like your child’s school Christmas dinner. Just pretending to use a pad makes you feel like you have your shit together. Car keys? Don’t hang them up when you get in door, put them down anywhere in your house so when you’re frantically looking for them the next morning and you’re going to be late for work it’ll give you a shit story to post on your Instagram to make you even more late for work.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Registering Jason Donavans birth turns into the jess salary discussion 🙄 oh jess we all earn more than we did when was 20.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Oh okay thanks I couldn't see it in her stories. I must admit one of her posts resonated with me... Think it might have been the one of Jason donavan in the red tracksuit. I wish she had said all of this before... I don't think I disbelieve her. Its probably true that she doesn't get as many ads as her white counterparts.
She's still a nob though.

I've not seen her run a brush through it or smooth her edges or even tie up off her face.
I refuse her ad revenue is race related. She’s a fucking mess and she’s an awful influencer but none of that is because of her colour. It’s because of the reasons explained and the fact she’s got 3 threads here. I’m the first one to stand up to injustice, I’ve been at the end of racists and what I can’t tolerate are people trying to virtue signal and increase her engagement off the back of it.

If she wasn’t as much of a clampit, she’d have more followers.

I can’t stomach how santimonious she’s being when I’ve never seen her share any BLM posts bar this week, she’s a fraud and it’s not ok.

• Heart

ruruxx

You know the more I think about it the more embarrassed I am that she thinks she is wonder woman.
Why will the next 12 months be juggle? Only 1 of them is working.
Why batch cook when 1 of them is home all the time?
Why does she think people want a podcast from her?
Why doesn't she wash?
Why?!?!?!?!
She is a disgrace of a woman, attempts to portray the image of strong, independent woman but comes across as a lazy, scrounging waste of space. Shocking example to set for her poor kids

Instagrime

I could set up a wheelie bin cleaning service for my cul de sac and call myself a company director too... but I wouldn’t

• Haha

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Jess, I'd just like to let you know that most working mums do just as much as you... we just don't need validation every dam day for doing it.

We also don't do it with a stay at home husband (although, Trev is just another child - as i'm totally baffled why he life is so manic when he's got no job?!).

The majority of families run more efficiently than Jess's and have two working parents...

Remember, white people don't pay her bills. Except her father in law😂
Also, from this i assume her new role isn't working for a white person?!

ANNNND, where's this employee she claims to have taken on fitting into this?!

last point from me - she's also never stayed in a role for more than a year, unless mat leave was involved.. that screams unstable to me.

Her daughters, but especially the older one look so unkempt all of the time. Just brush their hair!! Poor girl always looks like she's just woken up