Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this will come to bite her on the arse like the debt advice did.
We all know she’s a fake hence why the engagement on that E45 post was minimal. It has absolutely nothing to do with her colour.
Jess, do yourself a favour and remove yourself from social media. You’re an embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
She’s fucked me off so much tonight.

Now she’s sitting down plaiting sophias hair - you tell me when you’ve ever seen that little girls hair cared for? Or maintained?

Never, but now Jess is a BLM activist and local culture vulture - the little girl is having her hair done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Now she’s sitting down plaiting sophias hair - you tell me when you’ve ever seen that little girls hair cared for? Or maintained?

Never, but now Jess is a BLM activist and local culture vulture - the little girl is having her hair done.
This is so true. That girl never has a comb put through her hair, let alone have plaits & now suddenly she’s plaiting her hair AND putting on her stories for everyone to see. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 11

I havent heard the term culture vulture in so long. Great term!

Reactions: 5
Check out her recent stories. The lies and excuses. No one wants to engage not cos she’s black but because frankly she’s full of tit and wants to flog a dead horse. On the point about no white person paying her bills...did we forget her in laws?
Hold on I'm really confused. Did Jess post this on her stories or is this a message to her friends?

Hold on I'm really confused. Did Jess post this on her stories or is this a message to her friends?
She messaged a plus size black blogger in a DM saying that she’s held of work but she needs to pay her bills and ain’t no white peiple doing it and that black insta huns need support in terms of engagement and likes.

It was shared in her stories if you can see it

Reactions: 2
She messaged a plus size black blogger in a DM saying that she’s held of work but she needs to pay her bills and ain’t no white peiple doing it and that black insta huns need support in terms of engagement and likes.

It was shared in her stories if you can see it
Oh okay thanks I couldn't see it in her stories. I must admit one of her posts resonated with me... Think it might have been the one of Jason donavan in the red tracksuit. I wish she had said all of this before... I don't think I disbelieve her. Its probably true that she doesn't get as many ads as her white counterparts.
She's still a nob though.

I’ve never seen her plait her hair!
I've not seen her run a brush through it or smooth her edges or even tie up off her face.

Reactions: 5
Oh okay thanks I couldn't see it in her stories. I must admit one of her posts resonated with me... Think it might have been the one of Jason donavan in the red tracksuit. I wish she had said all of this before... I don't think I disbelieve her. Its probably true that she doesn't get as many ads as her white counterparts.
She's still a nob though.

I've not seen her run a brush through it or smooth her edges or even tie up off her face.
I refuse her ad revenue is race related. She’s a bleeping mess and she’s an awful influencer but none of that is because of her colour. It’s because of the reasons explained and the fact she’s got 3 threads here. I’m the first one to stand up to injustice, I’ve been at the end of racists and what I can’t tolerate are people trying to virtue signal and increase her engagement off the back of it.

If she wasn’t as much of a clampit, she’d have more followers.

I can’t stomach how santimonious she’s being when I’ve never seen her share any BLM posts bar this week, she’s a fraud and it’s not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s asked Trevor to dress differently in case he’s arrested?

While I fully comprehend that this must be a frequent conversation in some households we all know for certain it has never happened in hers before, because she’d have mentioned it. Frequently. Begging for likes.

Everything she says and does is just so false and it makes my skin crawl.

She utterly disgusts me. Jess, if you’re reading this, we actively don’t like your ads because you are inconsistent, full of tit and neglectful of your hygiene - why would we believe a cream ad from someone who doesn’t wash?!

you’re a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 14
I don't disbelieve anyone who says that they have experienced racism. I've seen her use her white voice on YouTube etc and I bet she has had those conversations with her husband. I've had them with mine. I reckon most black families have.

However I do agree that she is using this for engagement and I'd be behind her if she consistently talked about race and blm before the death of George flloyd. Its not enough to jump on a bandwagon. I've never seen her promote black children's literature, black hair products or anything really. Thanks jess but we needed you years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't disbelieve anyone who says that they have experienced racism. I've seen her use her white voice on YouTube etc and I bet she has had those conversations with her husband. I've had them with mine. I reckon most black families have.

However I do agree that she is using this for engagement and I'd be behind her if she consistently talked about race and blm before the death of George flloyd. Its not enough to jump on a bandwagon. I've never seen her promote black children's literature, black hair products or anything really. Thanks jess but we needed you years ago.
Amen!

Reactions: 3
Never have I ever seen Sofia’s hair in braids and we all know how much Jess loves to film every part of her life. She is playing a victim and now using her child to gain followers...wow

I actually can’t believe she’s braided Sofia’s hair to impress the new black followers she has gained over the last few days. Poor girl still looks knackered.

“white people aren’t gonna pay my bills” - okay hun, nobody else is going to pay my bills either - that’s why I go out and work hard for my money. State of her posting them stories. 63k followers but incredibly low engagement on your ads, it’s not because you’re black, it’s because you’re not genuine.

Reactions: 17
You only have to look at her socials to see how much she loves a bandwagon. This time though Jess, it’s a step too far. She’s dipped her toe in this before but because she didn’t get much engagement from it she moved on. Shame on you

Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post ‘sell out motivational stand up show’! 🤣🤥
Okay Jess! 🙄 You didn’t have to give tickets away or cancel a venue, did you?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.