Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering about her goal to expand her team- is she going to get trev’s folks in the payroll?

Reactions: 7
When influencers talk about their team I die of cringe. Shallap its just you!
If it is anyone though I hope its her mum. Bloody love her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right who’s upset her 😂😂 how many times does she have to tell us she’s ok?! Your not Jess come on fam. duck off with your elf 🙄

Reactions: 6
I find it funny! She hates elf on the shelf so maybe she should keep her opinion to herself because it’s Just a bleeping elf 🤣
She’s allowed to have an opinion but no one can have an opinion on what she says, it’s as if what she says is the right thing......she needs to go shove a cake in her gob and keep quiet!!

There’s no more more unfine than someone who tells you they’re fine 7 times 😂😂

What’s the tea - what happened?

There’s no more more unfine than someone who tells you they’re fine 7 times 😂😂

What’s the tea - what happened?
5DF7106B-9505-4FD2-A563-4808D2958E06.png
I mean Jess can’t even be organised enough to clean herself and her kids so she certainly can’t be doing an elf.
i mean Jess is a bit hypocritical in that she’s all “do what makes you happy” unless it’s an elf clearly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 332038I mean Jess can’t even be organised enough to clean herself and her kids so she certainly can’t be doing an elf.
i mean Jess is a bit hypocritical in that she’s all “do what makes you happy” unless it’s an elf clearly 😂😂
This is coming from the woman who decided to jump on the bento box phase to get TikTok famous - remember when she was going all extra writing notes in her lunchbox - how long did that go on for 👀

Was she saying it was a waste of time? Clearly she’s illicited a reaction but remember SHE’S FINNNNEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think it’s a bit ridiculous to get up in arms with her because she said she doesn’t like elf on a shelf. That persons comment is a bit bizarre but just my opinion of course 😂

She's a preachy twit who gets offended when people preach back at her. If she was offered a free elf or an elf AD she would be all over the bleeping elf. Hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can have an opinion when it’s for views for the podcast tho 🙄🙄 also the garden thing must be her new office, she was begging for a summer house a couple of months back 🖕🏻

It’s the fact she’s so self-righteous about everything.

When she was going on about selling debt advice she got her arse handed to her because it was immoral and irresponsible and she’s also not a qualified debt adviser. She tried to argue that she was capable cause she’d been in debt then took the huff about it and deleted peoples reasonable comments and made out she was such a victim. She’s a money grabbing, narcissistic knob end who’ll jump on any bandwagon or have an opinion on anything to make herself feel important and make some coin.

Reactions: 18
Why does she wear that minging old beige jumper for every single ad lately?! duck me jess, you even advertised clothes recently. Maybe change your top every so often!

Reactions: 11
She asks how people make being at home look so chic while standing there in a stained T-shirt and not having washed her hair for 3 weeks (and quite probably the rest of her also 🤢) I mean really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This is coming from the woman who decided to jump on the bento box phase to get TikTok famous - remember when she was going all extra writing notes in her lunchbox - how long did that go on for 👀

Was she saying it was a waste of time? Clearly she’s illicited a reaction but remember SHE’S FINNNNEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess that you?
I see her crusty unwashed greasy head on my Instagram - don’t ever take advice from someone who can’t wash their head on the regular

So basically, when Jess says she’s working, this means she is watching tik tok videos and then recreating them.

Reactions: 10
So basically, when Jess says she’s working, this means she is watching tik tok videos and then recreating them.
Soooo Tired and Soooo busy but got time to make herself look like an eeediat on TikTok. I find her so tragic. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.