Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
19th November haha
Watch her come on stories tomorrow with fresh hair - you know she washes it every 3 weeks.
I know people with 4c hair that wash it 1/2 a month and she’s no where near that level of Afro - her hair is pretty white

Reactions: 3
She's training to be a life coach??!! Oh my..... also stop pretending you're busy Jess. You're unemployed and sit in bed in your crusty yellow jumper filming ads for a living and selling your kids online ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How can she be a life coach when her own is a tit show. Girl can’t even wash her hair and keep her kids clean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes doing ads for Amazon 😟 the most infamous tax dodging company ever, yes Jess you right on lefty do-gooder! Also, whilst spending so much time on your shed and job interview you forget your daughter’s Christmas lunch despite being a top mum with a stay at home dad #priorities

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes doing ads for Amazon 😟 the most infamous tax dodging company ever, yes Jess you right on lefty do-gooder! Also, whilst spending so much time on your shed and job interview you forget your daughter’s Christmas lunch despite being a top mum with a stay at home dad #priorities
Jess Jess Jess! Amazon ffs that sort of goes against what lane you’d chosen a couple of months ago doesn’t it, supporting small black businesses.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure a while back she said they were having an extension but is it really just a shed HQ in the back garden?

and Life Coach? duck me your life must be bad if you need coaching from her. Can you imagine the advice, shower and wash hair every three weeks hun, use a planner but don’t worry if you forget to jot down things like your child’s school Christmas dinner. Just pretending to use a pad makes you feel like you have your tit together. Car keys? Don’t hang them up when you get in door, put them down anywhere in your house so when you’re frantically looking for them the next morning and you’re going to be late for work it’ll give you a tit story to post on your Instagram to make you even more late for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember though, white people aren’t paying her bills 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jess - I’m going off line for 3 weeks, last time she decided to announce her departure she lasted 48 hours 😂😂😂

When she throws around words like inspired to learn rather than ✨manic✨ And ✨impulsive✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's going off because she's done her tit load of ads for the month and there's nothing more to flog. Talk about overkill. She must be raking it in.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she has a budget envelope for 3am purchases. How many books did she have there?She said she was expecting more as well.
There are not enough self help books in the world to help her! 🤣 But she will be able to copy content out of them and make out it’s her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.