Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing spend projections for the next 5 years?!
Im baffled!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing spend projections for the next 5 years?!
Im baffled!!
What’s the point? She’s had an unplanned child, she’s a contractor so work can be sporadic, she’s an tit influencer so can’t really count on that income, plus she can’t project what the latest bandwagon she’ll jump on (remember - white peoples don’t pay her bills)

It just seems like more pointless useless tit she does Instead of you know, getting up off her obese arse and exercising, cleaning her dutty head and not straightening over the grease, looking after her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A 5 year budget 🤣🤣 why! Anything can happen in the next five years... Another child? A global pandemic? Goals is one thing... Like in 5 years I'm gonna get out of this crusty brown jumper but it seems pointless to do a 5 year budget. Do 12 months first Jess see if you still like it in march!! She cracks me right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A 5 year budget 🤣🤣 why! Anything can happen in the next five years... Another child? A global pandemic? Goals is one thing... Like in 5 years I'm gonna get out of this crusty brown jumper but it seems pointless to do a 5 year budget. Do 12 months first Jess see if you still like it in march!! She cracks me right up.
Crusty Brown Jumper 💀💀💀 and those awful boots that make her look like legs of lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if the people who were doing her interview watch her stories? 🤔
I don’t think I’d want someone so chaotic working doing my recruitment - it’s the first impression of the company.

Can we also mention how Blanx have sent her teeth whitening - she has the yellowest teeth so if it works I’m legit buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’d want someone so chaotic working doing my recruitment - it’s the first impression of the company.

Can we also mention how Blanx have sent her teeth whitening - she has the yellowest teeth so if it works I’m legit buying it
Urgh that’s going to mean close ups of those tiny teeth and massive gums! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
ok Jess, look back at the last 5 years and all the unexpected things that have happened (world wide pandemic anyone?) how can you plan 😂

Maybe learn to master the art of washing your family and clothes before predicting the future

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a performance! 👏🏼

And the nominees for best performance are:
➖ Jess aka The Obese Unfunny One for her performance on her Instagram stories thanking brands for donating
➖ Matt Hancock for his performance on GMB last week after William Shakespeare had a vaccine for Covid-19.

Drumroll please 🥁

And, the Oscar for best performance 2020 goes to *long pause* Jess.

Jess then waddles up the the stage and tries uses her posh voice to do an acceptance speech but is pissed up on cava she slips up and uses the ghetto voice whilst ugly crying, wearing her size 16 🤥 brown top (with crumbs and food stains) and greasy top knot hair because she showered has washed her hair 3 weeks ago for this special occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a performance! 👏🏼

➖ Jess aka The Obese Unfunny One for her performance on her Instagram stories thanking brands for donating
➖ Matt Hancock for his performance on GMB last week after William Shakespeare had a vaccine for Covid-19.

Drumroll please 🥁

Jess then waddles up the the stage and tries uses her posh voice to do an acceptance speech but is pissed up on cava she slips up and uses the ghetto voice whilst ugly crying, wearing her size 16 🤥 brown top (with crumbs and food stains) and greasy top knot hair because she showered has washed her hair 3 weeks ago for this special occasion.
I am howling
💀 💀
This is so spot on

she’s so fake

• Haha
I didn't know what was going on. I had the sound off and was like here's jess showing me round her house again. It's a state. There is tit everywhere. Why is she crying.
Well... Fair play to her for getting this together. I have to say job well done. Could have done without the Oscar speech.

What a performance! 👏🏼

Drumroll please 🥁

Absolutely dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.