Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gonefishing29

Is all this budgeting advice about to lead up to something? Is she going to ask people for £10 a month again? Something is brewing!

Also where does her make believe budget come from? They don’t have an income apart from the odd ad here and there. Where is the money coming from to make a budget with? She is deluded!

Also found it very funny when she said in the live with her cousin that she felt bad she didn’t give any discount codes away on her last ‘tour ‘ for tickets. No Jess babes, but you did end up giving away half the tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s also driving around here, there and everywhere in a car that will drink a lot of fuel. A car they cannot afford to run let alone buy! 🙄
Champagne taste... beer money springs to mind!

Just had another look at the events out of curiosity. Of the ones you can see numbers for, not even half of the seats are sold - one of them, barely even a quarter. These dates are less than a month away now. Given that the venues are going to be what £500 minimum plus her and her guest speaker expenses, merch etc, she would be safer cutting her losses and cancelling/refunding the areas where there is clearly no market for her “content”.

Regardless of my opinion of her as a person, no venture for success is worth ploughing yourself into debt for which is all this tour is going to achieve at this rate 👍🏽 especially the month before you’re due to have a baby with zero maternity pay and a husband who is unemployed.

• Heart
Yay! A new Costco vlog! 🙄
We cannot wait to see your poor kids have a tantrum in the shop! Why the fuck does she think people want to see her shop?!
Imagine walking around Tesco and seeing some moron record their weekly shop! 🙄😂

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Her tokophobia was actually what every woman feels before birth, anxiety and fear. Nothing else. She's an absolute drama queen and self diagnoses all the time.

I know someone whose fear of birthing is so extreme she only ever had one child. If Jess really had it there's no way she'd be up and down the entire country touring weeks before her due date. Surely the tokophobia would make you worry about doing that??! Get your story straight ffs Jess.

Gonefishing29

Also love how she said a TV was a luxury but having your make up done two days in a row isn’t ay? 🙄 she has her priorities so mixed up!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t give a shit if she posts a million selfies and great, she’s got confidence but it’s the fact that everything else is sacrificed for her to shine. They lie in bed constantly, the kids are an afterthought, hygiene is non-existent, the house is a tip, they have no routine which benefits the kids, they eat junk, she spends far, far too much time on her phone, far, far too much money on herself and never does ANYTHING nice for her kids that isn’t funded by her in laws. She’s selfish, dirty and lazy.

Reactions: 14

Gonefishing29

I’d love to know how much she’s spent and how much she must be at a loss over this ‘tour’. She must of paid the guest speakers a fee and there’s the venue fee etc!

I’d love to know how that all fits into her weekly budget!! Is there an envelope for that?

Birdy60

VIP Member
So she’s having a planned section today. Seeing as Isabella was 3 weeks early, I’m guessing she’s having it a 38 weeks which means, shock horror, she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico. Even if she was 40 weeks today, she wouldn’t have. So billy bullshitter strikes again!
Never ever try to con a tattler! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
And don't get me started on the 'we're not learning everyday' in relation to the home schooling of Sophia. You are both at home, unemployed with one school age child. Home school her and give the kids the kids since routine you lazy, selfish, greedy gits. She's unbelievable.

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Suitable for 3-6 year olds...here is my 1 year old and 7 year old reading them” 😂 yeah well done bruv!

• Haha

Gonefishing29

Why is she acting like she doesn’t know when the baby is coming . She’s booked in for a c section and she’s already said that the weekend just gone was the last one before baby comes. Is she that stupid that she’s forgets what she’s already said or does she think everyone else is stupid!

Anything for engagement Jess, just like when you kept saying you’d have 2 under 2 when you knew full well that wouldn’t Be the case as your baby is due way beyond your daughters birthday!

She’s so desperate!

Spilttea

VIP Member
Clearly been reading here as the latest insta story has her twatting about on Tiktok with Sophia and miracle of miracles the child’s hair has been groomed.
There is something deeply unsavoury about allowing your young child to lip sync to tiktok videos that are clearly aimed at older teens and adults. Why would you expose such a young impressionable child to that?!

Reactions: 13

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Manifesting getting paid, or as plebs would call it sending an invoice and chasing payments. Why does everything have be dressed up in mystical and self help language. It’s so reminiscent of MLM scams.

Jess, the reason you get shitty messages about your “job” is because you try and dress it up as this life changing/life affirming thing when really you’ve sold your soul to the advertisers, get your tits out on a regular basis.
She honestly believes her own hype and bullshit so much. Never seen someone with such a high opinion of their self and their talent. Like she is average or sub-par at everything she touches because she wants instant fame and gratification and isn’t prepared to put in the graft and effort it requires to be successful at something or excel at it.

Her content is all over the place, she has no brand identity, she has no consistency and she’s not all that likeable or aspirational. Yet she thinks she’s gods gift to the earth. Go figure...

• Heart
Reactions: 13