Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I hustle, I work hard, I never sleep”

duck off Jess. You post some ads. It is not hard work, AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she put the baby down while she’s going live??
Because it gives her an excuse to do duck all. She can be lazy and not look after her children or watch Netflix because she’s got the baby.
She lives in Bedford, she goes on like she’s some sort of roadman - it’s so cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is all this budgeting advice about to lead up to something? Is she going to ask people for £10 a month again? Something is brewing!

Also where does her make believe budget come from? They don’t have an income apart from the odd ad here and there. Where is the money coming from to make a budget with? She is deluded!

Also found it very funny when she said in the live with her cousin that she felt bad she didn’t give any discount codes away on her last ‘tour ‘ for tickets. No Jess babes, but you did end up giving away half the tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The DuShane of Bedford is now back talking like she’s fresh out of the estate - duck off Jess and maybe clean your filter
Why does she do that? Her voice changes all the time!
She soon lost that ghetto twang when we saw the disorganised nursery last week and that time she got called out for dishing out debt/money advise for a fee. Argh she bugs me so much! 😂

Reactions: 4
The woman who doesn’t like reality TV yet makes (very poorly produced) YouTube content based on the ‘reality’ of her life.

Please tell me this woman isn’t for real! She has no idea who she is, what she stands for, she’s all over the place!

Reactions: 8
Why is she still giving a 2 year old numerous bottles of milk in the night?!

Reactions: 5
She is always moaning about parenting, yes it’s bloody hard and yes it’s even harder having two small ones but why does she keep having children if she can’t stand parenting so much and why does she even talk about having more in the future? She’s actually all over the place.

Jess loves the attention being pregnant and having a newborn brings-both give her an excuse to not only be lazy and lay around eating but to also generate more followers and get more #ads. Then as they grow and need actual parenting, feeding, reprimanding etc, she can’t cope and would rather moan to her phone about how hard her life is!

Reactions: 11
The reason the kids probably aren’t sleeping is because they don’t get taken out the house. I know she has a newborn but she doesn’t seem to be talking them for a walk round the block or anything to give them a bit of mental simulation. She is a very lazy parent!

Can’t deal with the moaning over lack of sleep. You chose to have two kids close together 🙄 also why is she making out like only she dealt with them both..if Trev isn’t helping she needs to have a word!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.