Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moaning and privledge is unreal - she’s ridiculous.
Maybe get up off your size 16 but size up x2 ass and wash your filthy head and parent your kids.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just write her lists on the back of her bleeping envelopes. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No this is her jumping on another bandwagon. Bit like say it with your whole chest, book club, weekly live with her mom, weekly live with Sophia, q&a with man like head. Feel free to add what I’ve missed 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget her brief dabbling in financial advice and debt management!

Reactions: 4
Is it any wonder that her kids are screaming all day and “not chilled” considering they were out playing in the street until 11pm last night.

So she sends the children downstairs to get their own breakfast, whilst she finishes feeding baby in bed...she does realise she can breastfeed out of her bed doesn’t she?! I used to walk around whilst breastfeeding all the time. Even if Sophia can do cereal, wouldn’t you want to supervise if Isabella is as bad as she makes out!?

Reactions: 11
There is absolutely no way on earth she is completing all her tasks on her to do lists. The woman doesn’t even get dressed and stays in her bed all day. I guess it’s pretty easy to write a list then pretend to tick it off each day, no proof, it’s just all for the gram.
I bet she’s livid having to spend this much time with her children!

I know she’s just had a baby but does she ever get out of bed?! 😳 I find her so lazy and always complaining about her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know she’s just had a baby but does she ever get out of bed?! 😳 I find her so lazy and always complaining about her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is always in bed, looking a state, complaining about her kids, and her life in general. Over the last year of so She has been so focused on trying to make herself insta famous and becoming some sort of ‘travelling vlogging family’ That she seems to have totally lost touch with the real world but due to the virus now she’s been brought back to reality with a big old bang and now she’s found herself stuck in the real world with 3 kids that she doesn’t seem to enjoy being around. She seems pretty depressed. It’s hard, we’re all struggling but I imagine delusional people like Jess are finding this situation even harder as they don’t cope well with reality.

Reactions: 5
Today confirms for me that Trev must have got a job!? Making your 7 year old make breakfast for the 2 year old when there is a perfectly capeable other adult in the house?!

Reactions: 9
Today confirms for me that Trev must have got a job!? Making your 7 year old make breakfast for the 2 year old when there is a perfectly capeable other adult in the house?!
This is exactly what I thought. There is two of them... appears one is missing.

Reactions: 3

I think your right but she’ll never not want to admit that he’s working and that they need the money because she wants to look aspirational and like she’s living an “influencer” life!! Smoke and mirrors!

I think he’s a security guard. She said he worked with people who do bad things, probably suggesting shop lifters etc. There’s lots of work out there atm for security / door men!

Last edited:
So she managed to clean the whole house, change the beds but didn't put a load of washing on 🤔 🤔 wouldn't it be easier to stick the bedding straight in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Have you seen what the poor kids ha e for lunch today, you’re stuck at home with nothing else to do, you could at least feed them properly!

Reactions: 1
Have you seen what the poor kids ha e for lunch today, you’re stuck at home with nothing else to do, you could at least feed them properly!
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that lunch, my kid much prefers that at lunch time then a cooked dinner at night. They would never eat two big cooked meals a day. Lunch is something like that or an omelette and fruit/soup and fruit or the odd occasion spaghetti hoops.

Not defending her, she’s still a lazy bleep but that’s not the worst lunch.

Still no sign of trev... maybe he’s left her again 🤔 didn’t they spend a while apart when the eldest was little... I mean, I’m totally speculating lol

Still no sign of trev... maybe he’s left her again 🤔 didn’t they spend a while apart when the eldest was little... I mean, I’m totally speculating lol
I think it’s safe to say that he isn’t there for whatever reason as she seems to be actually spending more time with her children rather than just laying in bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.