Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For a one income family they seem to do alright! 🤔

These Insta people are such a bunch of freeloaders!

Jess bugs me more than most as she’s constantly pleading poverty but has baby on the way, drives around in an Audi, numerous holidays a year, a new kitchen and now a garage extension!

Oh and Jess if you’re nesting and cleaning your house perhaps you could wash yourself and your disgusting hair!

Reactions: 12

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I just couldn’t do it. If I was ever doing an ad and my kid was part of the paid promotion I’d 100% be putting their cut in a savings account. Can’t imagine Miss Budget Envelope has savings accounts for her kids though, don’t even think she has hairbrushes for them.

Popsock123

VIP Member
Trev has treated her to a light from his not existent pay from the non existent budget envelopes 🙄 she cant pick a lane and stay in it, if your budgeting don’t come on showing off your purchases you prat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
The way she goes on about the time she works, you’d think she was the only working parent out there! Yes Jess, we work long days too! Superwoman you are not!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Who are all these followers who are constantly asking her how she 'manages it all and works so hard'???? It's all in her head. It's her most used phrase.... How do I work so hard... doing what exactly Jess.

Which “budget envelope” did this trip away to Bethnal and Bec come from? Honestly Jess given you’re reading this, you’re full of shit! You’re about as budget minded as you are hygienic...

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I doubted her fear of giving birth a long time ago, but to see a video of her dancing minutes before going down for her section proves she is one big LIAR!
100%

There is NO WAY you would be like that beforehand if you really did suffer with issues around birth. She’s ridiculous

Gonefishing29

She just doesn’t seem equipped to deal with parenting. She seems to like the idea of having children but takes very little pride and enjoyment in nurturing them. She thought that making some pizzas at home was a revelation, like come on!!!

She’s absolutely shocking!

And here it is... “sponsored by kickers” because that’s just what we need atm. To be sold expensive school shoes for all the kids that can’t go to school and for all the parents you’ve lost jobs and have no incomes!

Last edited:

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This is what I HATE about instacunts. “Oh I have found THE present my girl wanted. She will be so happy. We follow the four present rule” Blah blah blah.

how lovely... way to go to make people feel shit they can’t afford a £90 grotesque plastic monstrosity for their kids... especially when you get given these things for free. Arse.

I’m going to hell but her kids, mainly the eldest look like they’ve been raised by wolves and they’ve just found them.
Here’s Jess with all this self care bollocks and hair masks and the kids are feral.
I’ve got two and right now we look feral but I don’t advertise it.. don’t expect every pic to be rosy and glam but they look like they found the eldest in the woods.. in every pic.

I know. I’m going to hell.
Sophia always looks so tired, the bags under her eyes are crazy for a girl of her age. Poor little soul.

Fanaff

VIP Member
“I hustle, I work hard, I never sleep”

fuck off Jess. You post some ads. It is not hard work, AT ALL

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Hi Jess. So you dragged Trev out from his pit just to show us bravo! And now you can bore us all with your fitbit info about how you're a workaholic, don't sleep enough etc. Talk about martyr syndrome. Which budget envelope did the money come from? Maybe the bottomless one that also had the money for the 60 quid nail equipment?

• Haha
  • Heart
When I checked on the Leeds tickets earlier at least half were still available... plus how irresponsible driving up and down the country when you’re nearly due to give birth and there’s a storm raging. It was irresponsible without the storm, now it’s just fucking stupid

Gonefishing29

Baby jason already earning for mum and dad with his first #ad. Absolutely ridiculous. She has no shame.
Baby Jason has earned his Keep this month. There really should be some safeguarding rules about the way children are endorsing products on social media to pay for their parents mortgage and the children have absolutely no say, no regulations, no safeguarding at all. It’s all done behind closed doors at the discretion of their parents. There’s something really uneasy about it all. She uses them all individually to make them pose for photos that then makes her cash, I don’t know how any parent could ever get any satisfaction over that?

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
..then goes on to say about ‘over budget spending’ - budget, what budget!? Absolutely scrapping the barrel for content and decided to become a financial adviser for a week and here we are, the following month and not an envelope in sight. She’s a knob.

• Haha
No way in hell is she a size 16 😂😂😂😂😂 who is she trying to kid?? The UK average dress size is a size 16.... so does that make her “fat”?? I reckon she’s more a size 20. I don’t care what size she is or isn’t, just don’t understand why they feel the need to lie!? If you’re going to reference your size in your name, then own your size!

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
She’s really trying to flog those tickets isn’t she. It’s painfully embarrassing, I can’t stand the woman but I even feel a bit sorry for her that she’ll be “performing” to such low numbers.

February is NOT the month to try and flog a shit your to people. It’s dark, wet and cold and most people are broke still from the aftermath of Christmas.
Wouldn’t be broke if they’d paid her £5 to tell you to stick your cash in envelopes like her now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11