Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and she used to actually travel with Sophia. Was actually something I gave her big credit for. Then trev returned. Next thing they were engaged, bought a house etc... very interesting. I don’t wNt to read too much into it but I always thought it was so she could claim as a single parent etc but I’m also known for looking into things too deeply 😂

Reactions: 5
She seems to thrive off of the death of people she’s never met, as well as her own friends. This woman will literally do ANYTHING for likes and engagement.

I know this has already been said but I can’t believe my eyes. I’ve just seen her plugging next weekends tour in Leeds, so I was nosey and looked on the ticket website...hardly any tickets have been sold!! Basically the front row and few others...surely she can’t go through with the show!?

Reactions: 9
I know this has already been said but I can’t believe my eyes. I’ve just seen her plugging next weekends tour in Leeds, so I was nosey and looked on the ticket website...hardly any tickets have been sold!! Basically the front row and few others...surely she can’t go through with the show!?
Surly not? It wouldn’t be worth her petrol.

Im sure she will still go through with it though to prove a point. She’ll probably go into labour at one of these shows and then claim herself as the most hard working mum that ever did live.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she got Brighton on the Saturday and then Liverpool on the Sunday?

None of these shows are more than 50% sold... did notice it says part sponsored by primark on the description though...

Reactions: 4
Why has she got Brighton on the Saturday and then Liverpool on the Sunday?

None of these shows are more than 50% sold... did notice it says part sponsored by primark on the description though...
I bet they won’t be sponsoring again after the terrible ticket sales!

Reactions: 3
Up there as one of the most irritating, painful to watch ones on the gram. I genuinely can’t see what anyone gets out of her content. I find myself cringing just watching her.

Reactions: 9
Desperately trying to make the blogging/travelling/ holidaying 24/7 working family/ sell your kids on Instagram for money or whatever you wanna call it ‘happen’ to!

Someone is looking for a double buggy and buggy bag. She is as transparent as a pane of glass.

Reactions: 6
Yah just came here to confirm she’s on the beg for a free pram. It’s so easy to live on her budget when she gets so much handed to her!
And only just booking her rooms for the tour now? Would have been way cheaper to book months ago, clearly didn’t have enough faith in ticket sales

Reactions: 8
Here it comes... all of a sudden people can’t go to her show, despite buying tickets.

Funny how that happens every show she does, are people really messaging you to give their tickets away Jess, or are you giving tickets away because you sold hardly ANY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the other account she took over yesterday, someone asked her due date- guess what her excuse was for keeping it secret?

......guess.......

Tokophobia strikes back. Even though she’s banging on about the positive birthing course, she still has a huge fear apparently.

Reactions: 4
She milked the tokophobia to death last time and she's realised there's zero money to be made from it unlike from budgeting, kids, supermarkets, etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.