Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest fad she has jumped on ‘learning to be grateful ‘ yeah I’m not sure that one is going to work Jess, considering all she does it moan about her kids, avoid her kids, moan about having kids, moan about her kids existing etc etc etc.

Reactions: 3
And don't get me started on the 'we're not learning everyday' in relation to the home schooling of Sophia. You are both at home, unemployed with one school age child. Home school her and give the kids the kids since routine you lazy, selfish, greedy gits. She's unbelievable.

Reactions: 14
She just doesn’t seem equipped to deal with parenting. She seems to like the idea of having children but takes very little pride and enjoyment in nurturing them. She thought that making some pizzas at home was a revelation, like come on!!!

She’s absolutely shocking!

And here it is... “sponsored by kickers” because that’s just what we need atm. To be sold expensive school shoes for all the kids that can’t go to school and for all the parents you’ve lost jobs and have no incomes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m gonna sound like an absolute witch.. but why would you do a whole video on the bedroom/nursery when it looks like sh*t.
Stained carpet - I’m alright thanks... wrinkly world map... again, I’m ok thanks.. curtains tied with ribbon that look awful.
My house isn’t perfect by any stretch... but I don’t vlog about it either... baffles me

....and an ikea unit as a changing station that definitely is not wide enough... shes thick

Reactions: 5
I’m gonna sound like an absolute witch.. but why would you do a whole video on the bedroom/nursery when it looks like sh*t.
Stained carpet - I’m alright thanks... wrinkly world map... again, I’m ok thanks.. curtains tied with ribbon that look awful.
My house isn’t perfect by any stretch... but I don’t vlog about it either... baffles me

....and an ikea unit as a changing station that definitely is not wide enough... shes thick
No, you’re not a witch. The nursery looks tit! 🤣 You think she would have tidied up before she recorded a video in there.
Also what’s with her voice? The gangsta voice has gone and now she’s talking like a baby (I’m aware she’s talking quietly because she has Jason on her front) but even so it’s not her usual accent!

Reactions: 7
No, you’re not a witch. The nursery looks tit! 🤣 You think she would have tidied up before she recorded a video in there.
Also what’s with her voice? The gangsta voice has gone and now she’s talking like a baby (I’m aware she’s talking quietly because she has Jason on her front) but even so it’s not her usual accent!
It is some weird accent she’s put on isn’t it: she’s constantly playing a role. She’s been watching to many mummy vloggers, she will never make it as a YouTuber or family vlogger person because she lacks the aspiration, the creativity and personality to back it up.

The engagement on her lastest AD is so low. She just has zero ability to sell on Instagram as she comes across as so disingenuous and fake. There’s some form of undiagnosed personality disorder going on OR she is just that plan stupid and delusional that she thinks she’s successfully making content people want to see, or more to the point, will feel encouraged to put there hands in the pocket and buy the items she’s endorsing. Never going to happen Jess. Spend your time on those you love rather than chasing this silly dream, it’s getting embarrassing now.

Reactions: 8
One minute she says she's not going to homeschool, but bring on the science lessons if it means her kid gets to earn money her and Trev should be bringing in. Wtaf.

Reactions: 2

The nicest thing about the nursery was the wall sticker thing. "we've kept the wardrobe really organised“ opens it up. I'm expecting baskets a la hinch. Nah. Loads of crap in the drawers! Don't get my wrong my boys drawers aren't organised but I don't round announcing that they are. It's really made ma laugh.
Also the arrangement with the cots sounds weird. One this way, one that way it would do my head in!
Why aren't the girls sharing.... Surely that makes so much more sense?
Curtains are lovely but just get some tie backs?? Like literally order them from ebay!

You got me curious about the nursery reveal so I had to go look.
What.The.F**k 😂
I wouldn't be showing that off to anyone 😫And that fake voice she's putting on 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't follow her anymore as she turns my stomach but got nosey and watched the nursery tour. She should be ashamed of herself. All the effort and money (?prob gifted) she threw at the kitchen then she has a nursery that feels she just has no heart in it. Dont understand why the girls aren't sharing either. Maybe lay off the holidays jess and buy done tie backs for your kids curtains!

Reactions: 5
I like it when people remind me of LinkedIn.... "director of JJ Consulting Ltd". Director of her own business. *slow clap*. At least all her ads go through the correct process!

Or do they?? I wouldn’t be surprised if this one is dodging the tax man in some way. Or claiming benefits alongside the Ad work.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Or do they?? I wouldn’t be surprised if this one is dodging the tax man in some way. Or claiming benefits alongside the Ad work.
it’s a tax loophole - most contractors do it and it means you pay minimum wage on your earnings and take a dividend instead, it’s perfectly legal but will be closed down to an extent due to IR35 coming in.

i’ve just seen the nursery tour - I’m cringing for her - what happened to the ghetto voice Jess from the endz? Why would you not put your girls together? Why would you show something off that looks so tacky and poorly done?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder as well if they utilise the fact trev isn’t working and use his tax free amount. Hence why ya is now dadLikeTrev

Her nursery video had me laughing out loud. The fake mrs bucket (read bouquet) voice, the awful carpet, the toys thrown into a tiny basket, the ribbon on the curtains. All whilst wearing 1.5 lash extensions on each eye.

Reactions: 6
Her nursery video had me laughing out loud. The fake mrs bucket (read bouquet) voice, the awful carpet, the toys thrown into a tiny basket, the ribbon on the curtains. All whilst wearing 1.5 lash extensions on each eye.
I know so tragic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.