Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got Brighton on the Saturday and then Liverpool on the Sunday?

None of these shows are more than 50% sold... did notice it says part sponsored by primark on the description though...
I thought Liverpool was inaccessible now to book - giving the impression she was going to cancel it/last minute claim illness or some tit to get her out of it as hardly any had been sold.. I remember reading a post about it

Reactions: 1
“I’ve had loads of messages asking me what it is” no. No you haven’t

Reactions: 10
I apologise if I’m totally ignorant here but there is something I just don’t understand.
If you have a GENUINE fear of something, surely you avoid it at all costs? I have a fear and I do everything in my power to avoid contact with that.
However, she has a fear of childbirth but is in her third pregnancy? I just can’t get my head around this.

Reactions: 11
Her tokophobia was actually what every woman feels before birth, anxiety and fear. Nothing else. She's an absolute drama queen and self diagnoses all the time.

I know someone whose fear of birthing is so extreme she only ever had one child. If Jess really had it there's no way she'd be up and down the entire country touring weeks before her due date. Surely the tokophobia would make you worry about doing that??! Get your story straight ffs Jess.

Reactions: 15
I’m terrified of giving birth, I actually can’t stand internal vaginal examinations either to the point where I pass out from the fear.

I haven’t ever been able to have a coil fitted, or a smear test. It’s awful, I just have a fear but I don’t think it’s tokophobia. I wouldn’t mind giving birth as such I just can’t stand the other stuff that comes with natural labour like peoples whole hand inside you 😟

I had a planned c section and I’d have one again for another pregnancy. I didn’t make a huge song and dance about it, I just opted for that choice as it was my choice to make.

I suspect she’s getting told she’s high risk and there’s concerns etc as she’s very overweight and baby is measuring large! Plus the more sections you have the more prone you are to infection etc. It’s not nice to hear but facts are facts I guess.

“Touring” the country is not ideal at this stage of the pregnancy, she’s not a celebrity, she’s hardly going to have people fluffing her every need and making sure she’s super comfortable. She’s trekking to the likes of Liverpool and Leeds doing all the hard bits herself, and staying in dodgy cheap travel lodges - grim!

As she said though, she’s made herself the only breadwinner so hubby can do all the childcare so girl needs to get the coin (or at least try)

Reactions: 9
Surely having fear/anxiety around giving birth is normal. It’s not exactly a trip to the spa is it. I agree, if your fear was that bad you would never let yourself get pregnant again let again twice!

Reactions: 9
I’m terrified of giving birth, I actually can’t stand internal vaginal examinations either to the point where I pass out from the fear.

I haven’t ever been able to have a coil fitted, or a smear test. It’s awful, I just have a fear but I don’t think it’s tokophobia. I wouldn’t mind giving birth as such I just can’t stand the other stuff that comes with natural labour like peoples whole hand inside you 😟
Just separate from unfunnyone. I understand your fear. I avoided smear test letter and when I was first pregnant I refused a sweep, and told the nurses they couldn't check I was 10cm.

Same again with my second. I just explained calmly that I didn't want it and they listened.

I have been to 2 smear tests since having my children because quite rightly my husband said "get your fear out the way and think about how Jade Goody's kids have to live without her" harsh but true. Again I just talk through my fear with the nurse and luckily they were calm and patience with me.

Reactions: 7
Her tokophobia was actually what every woman feels before birth, anxiety and fear. Nothing else. She's an absolute drama queen and self diagnoses all the time.

I know someone whose fear of birthing is so extreme she only ever had one child. If Jess really had it there's no way she'd be up and down the entire country touring weeks before her due date. Surely the tokophobia would make you worry about doing that??! Get your story straight ffs Jess.
This is me. One kid is my limit, for sure.

I’m sure she had that tokophobia when she had her second and the third child has very much been an accident. Attention seeking and careless.

Reactions: 2
Classic budgeting tip: need a new outfit? Send a beggy message to your MiL and get her to pay!

brill, thanks Jess

• Haha
  • Sick
Classic budgeting tip: need a new outfit? Send a beggy message to your MiL and get her to pay!

brill, thanks Jess
I'm embarrassed for her that she thinks that is acceptable. So two 30 year olds with soon to be 3 children need to beg for clothes. Absolute disgrace. What are they going to do during the maternity leave without the pay? Dummies!

Reactions: 4
Same as you girls, natural childbirth was a fear, and also some other complications, so I had an elective cesarean.

Only people who know the details are my husband and my doctor.

Nobody else needs yo know other than I’m having a cesarean based on medical advice.

If birth and everything around it is so traumatic en she needs deep psychological help, and should consider before subject8ng herself o the trauma. Avoiding it by going on tour, whhich is ridiculous, is not dealing with e fact.

I read it as a beggy message for childcare? As she’d said in the previous story that she had no outfits sorted and no childcare sorted either 🤔
Not that I want to defend the Obese Unfunny One but I also think she meant MIL was doing childcare and that she had ordered something from ASOS.
Even so, I’m sure the poor in-laws will be paying for something soon. Probably a holiday so as a family they can blog about it and take tit photos on a balcony!

Reactions: 2
Same as you girls, natural childbirth was a fear, and also some other complications, so I had an elective cesarean.

Only people who know the details are my husband and my doctor.

Nobody else needs yo know other than I’m having a cesarean based on medical advice.

If birth and everything around it is so traumatic en she needs deep psychological help, and should consider before subject8ng herself o the trauma. Avoiding it by going on tour, whhich is ridiculous, is not dealing with e fact.
Tbh no one needs to know anything. It’s your body, your baby and your right to share what you want.

If I had tokophobia though I would not be travelling late in pregnancy because surely having your baby in a hospital where staff understand your needs will make a huge difference. While if she goes into labour in Liverpool that’s gonna be a hospital she doesn’t know, Drs she doesn’t know... sounds like a recipe for disaster !

Tbh no one needs to know anything. It’s your body, your baby and your right to share what you want.

If I had tokophobia though I would not be travelling late in pregnancy because surely having your baby in a hospital where staff understand your needs will make a huge difference. While if she goes into labour in Liverpool that’s gonna be a hospital she doesn’t know, Drs she doesn’t know... sounds like a recipe for disaster !
That’s an excellent point.
especially when she d scribed the last birth as traumatic, with an emergency c section and sepsis. You’d definitely want to be somewhere familiar.

Reactions: 5

I had a planned c section and I’d have one again for another pregnancy. I didn’t make a huge song and dance about it, I just opted for that choice as it was my choice to make.

I suspect she’s getting told she’s high risk and there’s concerns etc as she’s very overweight and baby is measuring large! Plus the more sections you have the more prone you are to infection etc. It’s not nice to hear but facts are facts I guess.

“Touring” the country is not ideal at this stage of the pregnancy, she’s not a celebrity, she’s hardly going to have people fluffing her every need and making sure she’s super comfortable. She’s trekking to the likes of Liverpool and Leeds doing all the hard bits herself, and staying in dodgy cheap travel lodges - grim!

As she said though, she’s made herself the only breadwinner so hubby can do all the childcare so girl needs to get the coin (or at least try)
I know it will be hard for you but please, please get your smear test. I‘m not dissing your fear but cervical cancer is a lot worse. Sorry to sound harsh, please get it done x

I think she’s going to have to give away some free tickets to next weeks show in Leeds!

Reactions: 3
Still can’t access to book for Liverpool venue - page unavailable - cue the massive reason why she’s had to cancel that one.. ‘for her and baby’s sake’ - I can see it now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.