Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad part is she’ll blame everything else but her tit content and proposition.

She’ll delude herself into thinking ticket sales are slow because it’s just after Christmas, Brexit, it’s just before the Easter holidays, it’s February half-term!!! She won’t even think in her dim, self-obsessed brain that we just don’t enjoy her content and she offers nothing of value.

I honestly wish she’d just go away... it’s just never going to happen and the desperation of it all makes my toes curl.

Reactions: 9
The sad part is she’ll blame everything else but her tit content and proposition.

She’ll delude herself into thinking ticket sales are slow because it’s just after Christmas, Brexit, it’s just before the Easter holidays, it’s February half-term!!! She won’t even think in her dim, self-obsessed brain that we just don’t enjoy her content and she offers nothing of value.

I honestly wish she’d just go away... it’s just never going to happen and the desperation of it all makes my toes curl.
I don’t think she’ll ever go away as she desperately now needs the money. She has a good Instagram following and can make a good side hustle from the ads she does but of course Jess is greedy and wants more so thought she’d try and sell out a UK tour without the help or aid of any professional PR or marketing. Silly silly woman!

Reactions: 4
I don't get what her show is about, is it stand up? Is it body positivity? Is it her just talking?
What am I buying a ticket for?

*I have no inte tion of buying a ticket but am curious about the content, has she ever explained the content ?

I don't get what her show is about, is it stand up? Is it body positivity? Is it her just talking?
What am I buying a ticket for?

*I have no inte tion of buying a ticket but am curious about the content, has she ever explained the content ?
I think it’s more or less her shaking her tits and telling you to love yourself like she. With the odd bad joke and tit goofy bag thrown in!

I think it’s more or less her shaking her tits and telling you to love yourself like she does. With the odd bad joke and tit goody bag thrown in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone pretend they want to book Liverpool and ask her where it’s gone.. I’m waiting with baited breath to see how she’s going to address it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s put frozen chicken breasts in her slow cooker. Recipe for bleeping food poisoning. She will use that as an excuse to cancel now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s with the writing over the top of stories word for word of what they’re saying!? I’ve noticed a few now do this.. I suppose just following like sheep of all the other ‘influencers’

Reactions: 1
What’s with the writing over the top of stories word for word of what they’re saying!? I’ve noticed a few now do this.. I suppose just following like sheep of all the other ‘influencers’
It’s captions for people who are hard of hearing or deaf. It’s to make instagram more accessible

Reactions: 8
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her it’s that embarrassing. Imagine having that high of an opinion of yourself that you think you could sell out these venues and then failing miserably.
She’s such a money grabbing cow as well - she will be raging.

I still don't get her show, why has she done this!? Wss she a speaker/comedian before influencing/Instagram?

It’s captions for people who are hard of hearing or deaf. It’s to make instagram more accessible
Ahhh makes total sense. I'm so use to thinking these ‘influencers’ are knobs, it’s hard to imagine them doing anything to help others that isn’t for financial gain!

I think she may do 1 show then miraculously give birth (pre-booked c section but she will keep that on the down low for added effect!)

She’s got to be absolutely raging inside that people don’t want to spend their hard earned money on her tour

Reactions: 6
Ahhh makes total sense. I'm so use to thinking these ‘influencers’ are knobs, it’s hard to imagine them doing anything to help others that isn’t for financial gain!
Haha I guess in a way it is, since you can’t sell crap to deaf people without them but if it makes social media more accessible then I think it’s probably not bad!

Reactions: 3
I think she may do 1 show then miraculously give birth (pre-booked c section but she will keep that on the down low for added effect!)
Hi Jess 👋.... I see you have been reading here again and are now "explaining away" all the empty seats 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha they’re not give aways??!! But you haven’t sold the tickets and instead your giving them away! So they ARE give aways!!!

Does she really really REALLY believe anyone believes that cock and bull story. Oh mate drop it Jess, just stop embarrassing yourself and admit they didn’t sell and instead your giving them away. I’d have more respect for herb

...and still no mention of the Liverpool show that’s just vanished without a word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.