Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hated the 'so what' post. I've got a tummy. So what.
I'm all for body positivity but thats not the answer. Saying so what does not give you a healthy mind or a healthy heart.

Reactions: 6
Do something good with your kids! And tidy them up. So sick of her feeding posts as well

Reactions: 3
She always just looks like she’d smell. Especially when she said she’d been in the same clothes for 3 days, just so gross!

Reactions: 3
We haven’t heard what’s been bought from what envelope lately have we? The holiday, trampoline, bedroom? We are back on the body positivity this week 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
It's more tits and arse shots than body positivity. You don't have to be named to be positive about your body. She knows the tit shots bring in the likes and she probably needs to up engagement as she touts for #ad work.

Reactions: 6
Another one this morning!
But she can, because she’s ‘a badass sexy mama’
🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s got a body, congratulations Jess my love: we’ve all got a body. We get it, your not scared to get naked for likes and comments. Change the tune!

Reactions: 10
I honestly couldn’t give a tit if she posts a million selfies and great, she’s got confidence but it’s the fact that everything else is sacrificed for her to shine. They lie in bed constantly, the kids are an afterthought, hygiene is non-existent, the house is a tip, they have no routine which benefits the kids, they eat junk, she spends far, far too much time on her phone, far, far too much money on herself and never does ANYTHING nice for her kids that isn’t funded by her in laws. She’s selfish, dirty and lazy.

Reactions: 14
Bad ass sexy Mama? Err no! Lard arse more like.
She sure has got some confidence.
I am so tired of women getting their semi-naked bodies out on social media under the thinly veiled guise of "body confidence" and 'inspiring women".

Anyone with half a brain cell sees it for exactly what it is; attention seeking

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Bad ass sexy Mama? Err no! Lard arse more like.
She sure has got some confidence.
Honestly change the record Jess. Your skin and hair look terrible probably because you wash once a week and you don’t look healthy at all. You had a baby 4 weeks ago, go and spend some quality time with your family rather than flinging up poorly shot photos in a bra and knickers leaning up against a dirty door frame.

That therapist was right, she needs to learn humility and maybe not be so self absorbed.

The food budget was mentioned this morning! 🤣
No one cares what you spend a month on food!
£200? Jess would eat that in snacks alone! 😂

Reactions: 5
200 a month for 2 adults and 2 kids? Bollocks. How much do they then spend on takeaways? Top up shops? Chatting tit.

Reactions: 9
I’m struggling to see the difference between whoring yourself out for cash and posting underwear shots to boosts engagement to then make cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont agree with comments calling her a lard arse and such comments. But I do agree with everything else! Shes just an actual embarrassment 😫

Oh god not more advice on budgeting ffs. Just admit it's all a load of bull Jess. Switch off the scam and focus on your newborn.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.