Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Also klaxon please! She's doing her once a week DRIVE to work guys. It's a 2 HOUR trip and so so many people ask her how she manages to do everything AND get herself to work once a week! How is it possible to sit on a sofa, beg for free things, boast about wearing last weeks pjs, flaunt smelly arm pits, scroll through camera roll for last year's tit shot and pretend to stuff money in budget envelopes whilst hiding her untidy home from shot??! She must be exhausted #superwoman.

Reactions: 13

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Tell me what you're missing - so I can link it to my upcoming eBay ad.

Recommend me an outdoor play set - so I can get them free.

Tell me about how you're feeling - so I can sell you some e45.

Ffs, give it a rest. No one cared at the best of times, let alone now.

Gonefishing29

Thread suggestion thefatfunnyone#3 baby Jason is earning his keep but he’s stealing all my sleep, got myself a Fitbit now everyone sit back and watch me eat.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how she never lets her follow count go above 1,000? When she finds new accounts she wants to follow, she goes through and unfollows other accounts to keep the number low, in order to remain “exclusive” I assume. If that doesn’t smack of how utterly false and tactical her entire online presence is then I don’t know what does.

Yas I know it’s a bit fucking odd that I picked up on this but it’s also a bit fucking odd that she does it so I’ll take the L on that.
She’s actually went to 1001 😭😭😭😭
She is an AVID tattle reader. Confess Jess! Get it off your chest 🙄

• Haha
What is she on? Everything in her stories today is the same stuff said about her by the people she silenced and deleted and then she says “I hope people don’t feel that way about me”, sorry WHAT? It’s pretty unanimous that yes Jess you absolutely do abuse your platform and the irony of you deleting comments that call out that abuse isn’t lost on us.

Also to talk about empowerment and then berate your husband for having one night out drinking by publicly shaming him and purposely making lots of noise. If she were a stay at home mother and he was doing that it would be considered abuse. Absolute prick. He will leave you (again) if you don’t stop treating him like an inconvenient handmaid and you’ll have to start spending time with your children. Careful now.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The people that shout the loudest about what they do for charity are the ones doing the least.

It’s not charity when it’s done from a place of selfishness and commerciality... it’s just marketing. Everything she posts is just fake and desperate now and I feel so relieved when I come on here that other people can see it too and it’s not just me.

When she’s telling us she’s done loads for a charity in the past she’s so full of shit, she’d never miss the opportunity for a boomerang of her shaking her greasy hair in front of a charity logo, lets be honest.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Bad ass sexy Mama? Err no! Lard arse more like.
She sure has got some confidence.
I am so tired of women getting their semi-naked bodies out on social media under the thinly veiled guise of "body confidence" and 'inspiring women".

Anyone with half a brain cell sees it for exactly what it is; attention seeking

Last edited:

eye_rolling_always

Woah, I thought she would never share the date because of her fear?

I thought she would never share the date because it's a private matter?

I thought she would never share the date because she like the drama and mystery?

Utter
Fake
Bellend

(I do hope she has a safe delivery and they all come away without any viruses!)

Basicbasic

VIP Member
You can tell by her posts that she's had very little schooling and is thick as mince. The grammar and spelling is horrific. The begging is off the scale right now and poor kids are having to be in every story or post to earn their keep. Sorry but the state of the kids and house is appalling, I know she's just had a baby but if she's got time to pose naked, story and blag freebies she should have tome for a quick tidy. Also she's been reading here because she's stopped storying as much from bed.

God now she wants to give tips on being made redundant and getting a new kitchen debt free (interest free instalments are debt free). It’s very simple, if you’re on the beg as much as she is and you buy some followers then maybe you too can get some freebies? 20k debt free in 5 years isn’t really a big thing when half of the shit you have is cos your in-laws pay for it including your holidays and kids crap. Everyday her gummy face gets even more desperate. Next she will think she is Martin Lewis!

Ohwell

I don’t get the point in the video being called a ‘budget’ shopping video. She buys loads of stuff that’s not on the list and then says they’ve gone massively over budget 🤔 ermmmmmm doesn’t that defeat the whole object of what she’s trying to do?!

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Jess’ personal hygiene is questionable but you think she would take more pride in the appearance of her children.
I’ve always felt my children represent me.. in fact they look better dressed than me usually.. she’s literally completely opposite to me. She’s all for self care - as long as it’s just her-self! Sod the kids.. literally look feral

Popsock123

VIP Member
For a kid that is only allowed half hour screen time she knows loads about YouTube and TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop with your lies Jess, you use it just the same as any parent and that ain’t a bad thing 🙄

Gonefishing29

Can’t afford a new tv or boiler but can afford to waste all that money on her empty tour! No wonder she isn’t ‘feeling great’ she must realise how bloody stupid and irresponsible she is!!!!

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Imagine someone immediately shortening their kids name because they actually don’t like it, but told their husband he could name it, so they must keep it.... oh wait 🤔

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Jess: ‘I will help you save money and budget, I will change your life and make your debt disappear!’
Also Jess: ‘but first, buy a budget planner and some envelopes totalling £30 on a nice little affiliate link which will go towards my holiday to Bali!’

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
So the latest post.. all the random things she’s found around her home including slippers she hasn’t seen since before Christmas? Like what? I mean I like to keep my home tidy and clean, putting the toys away etc everyday but before Christmas?! I can’t be the only one thinking wtf!
Found all the things except access to soap and water 😬

• Haha

Divinechat

Why are her and her husband so up their own arses that they think people are actually interested in them doing a weekly Mr and Mrs video. Put your phone down Jess and go get some perspective. . Also your comments about you could never be a stay at home parent .... nice kick in your teeth to your husband, you know the one that stays at home whilst you trot up and down the country flashing.your gums at people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she put the baby down while she’s going live??
Because it gives her an excuse to do fuck all. She can be lazy and not look after her children or watch Netflix because she’s got the baby.
She lives in Bedford, she goes on like she’s some sort of roadman - it’s so cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 12