Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will get the weekly live with her and her mum once the baby arrives like we had with bella! Remember book club? Sophia’s question time? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Who wants to bet the new baby will end up with some rude bwoy name cos Trevor thinks he is ghetto?

Reactions: 8
The teeth are horrendous - they just look unhealthy and unclean.
I doubt anyone did that - why do these bloggers sheer blag and make up stories? No one smiled at you and you did not feel less alone - that’s the most wet statement I’ve heard

Reactions: 4
She’s done about two Ads this year hasn’t she, a lot of the other insta mums with a very Similar amount of followers seem to be doing loads. I wonder if brands aren’t going to her anymore because of how unhygienic and grubby she comes across? She’s hardly inspiring is she? And her ads always seem to go down like a lead ballon on the like and comment front!

Reactions: 5
Yay! A new Costco vlog! 🙄
We cannot wait to see your poor kids have a tantrum in the shop! Why the duck does she think people want to see her shop?!
Imagine walking around Tesco and seeing some moron record their weekly shop! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everytime the kids are brats, she has to document her or trev have walked out leaving the other stewing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Put your phone down and parent together!

Reactions: 8
I know she’s pregnant and it’s not easy but she just seems so down lately. Always seems to wishing time away and moaning about her kids. She just just doesn’t seem at all happy about the fact she’s having a baby again soon. Sounds like she’d rather be pissed on a beach alone!

Reactions: 5
I know she’s pregnant and it’s not easy but she just seems so down lately. Always seems to wishing time away and moaning about her kids. She just just doesn’t seem at all happy about the fact she’s having a baby again soon. Sounds like she’d rather be pissed on a beach alone!
Don’t be fooled, it’s probably a shameless attempt to get a gifted holiday!

Reactions: 4
Okay so baby has a J name.....what we thinking?
Jacob
Joshua
Jeremiah - this is my guess
Josiah
???????

Reactions: 2
Why would anyone take advice from her kids bedtime routine? She constantly moans Isabella is in her bed, snoring and taking up all the room. She doesn’t follow her own bullshit so no one else should!
Also, bet she is fuming she didn’t get gifted tickets to the baby show to get all her desperately needed freebies

Reactions: 10
Okay so baby has a J name.....what we thinking?
Jacob
Joshua
Jeremiah - this is my guess
Josiah
???????
Jayden

Why would anyone take advice from her kids bedtime routine? She constantly moans Isabella is in her bed, snoring and taking up all the room. She doesn’t follow her own bullshit so no one else should!
Also, bet she is fuming she didn’t get gifted tickets to the baby show to get all her desperately needed freebies
She’s about as good at routine as she is ‘budgeting’ out of them ‘envelopes’ she’s using.. or not using...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.