Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly been reading here as the latest insta story has her twatting about on Tiktok with Sophia and miracle of miracles the child’s hair has been groomed.
There is something deeply unsavoury about allowing your young child to lip sync to tiktok videos that are clearly aimed at older teens and adults. Why would you expose such a young impressionable child to that?!

Reactions: 13
Clearly been reading here as the latest insta story has her twatting about on Tiktok with Sophia and miracle of miracles the child’s hair has been groomed.
There is something deeply unsavoury about allowing your young child to lip sync to tiktok videos that are clearly aimed at older teens and adults. Why would you expose such a young impressionable child to that?!
For cash and clout

Reactions: 6
I always think that when I get vids from someone in my family of her kids. Kids who are on social services radar because she’s a terrible person and her kids have been put through all sorts of tit. Can’t imagine having the same parenting standards as her...

Reactions: 2
I always think that when I get vids from someone in my family of her kids. Kids who are on social services radar because she’s a terrible person and her kids have been put through all sorts of tit. Can’t imagine having the same parenting standards as her...
Its harmless in my opinion, a child making a video with her mother? 💁🏼‍♂️

I went through the posts to check but no she did not even run a comb through Sophia‘a hair! Hey laziness really annoys me. They are two grownups!!! When I had my third, ok my oldest was 9 but I had to do school runs, ballet, swimming etc ... and I managed to comb my hair, and my kids hair!

Reactions: 3
Its harmless in my opinion, a child making a video with her mother? 💁🏼‍♂️
I’m talking about the kid I know not Jess. Don’t really agree with exposing kids on public social media in any case and some of the tik toks I’ve seen are kids dancing to songs that are massively inappropriate.

Reactions: 1
Why does she bother with those to do lists? She never does any of it. What do these influencers think they invented to do lists?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she bother with those to do lists? She never does any of it. What do these influencers think they invented to do lists?
She spends more time typing them than actually doing any of the stuff on there!

Reactions: 5
Other than playing his Xbox what does man like Trev do? I refuse to believe he helps I’m sorry. It’s always Jess proclaiming to do the cooking, the night changes, the to do lists 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go back to work Trev you lazy bastard

You can tell by her posts that she's had very little schooling and is thick as mince. The grammar and spelling is horrific. The begging is off the scale right now and poor kids are having to be in every story or post to earn their keep. Sorry but the state of the kids and house is appalling, I know she's just had a baby but if she's got time to pose naked, story and blag freebies she should have tome for a quick tidy. Also she's been reading here because she's stopped storying as much from bed.

Reactions: 13
You can tell by her posts that she's had very little schooling and is thick as mince. The grammar and spelling is horrific. The begging is off the scale right now and poor kids are having to be in every story or post to earn their keep. Sorry but the state of the kids and house is appalling, I know she's just had a baby but if she's got time to pose naked, story and blag freebies she should have tome for a quick tidy. Also she's been reading here because she's stopped storying as much from bed.
Thick as mince 😂😂 the way she says Tomatoe irritates the duck out of me.
She does seem bone idle - it’s probably why lil and her hit it off. She’s got a whole husband at home yet makes out she does everything - whilst she’s in bed 🧐

I wonder if trev has got a job... seeing as he’s pretty much absent now 🤷🏻‍♀️ And she’s maintaining the image by not mentioning it.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if trev has got a job... seeing as he’s pretty much absent now 🤷🏻‍♀️ And she’s maintaining the image by not mentioning it.
I doubt it, I mean why would he when he can sit at home everyday? Plus they are wanting to go travelling so that would put a stop to that?

They look desperate for attention, perhaps rather than seeking attention online to feed her narcissistic personality she should put the phone down and get her children in some sort of routine that helps them, and her!

She’s probably hungry due to not eating properly in the day. If jess’s Diet is anything to go by I bet those kids live off sugary snacks. Poor things!
I guess each to their own, my little one stopped having milk in the night at 13 months but by seeing what I’ve seen on SM it’s probably the easy and lazy option for jess rather than train her out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I doubt it, I mean why would he when he can sit at home everyday? Plus they are wanting to go travelling so that would put a stop to that?
Because they’ll have literally 0 income? I don’t buy her saved for this BS and also, ads have dried up. I’m sure the E45 ones that pulled 60 likes aren’t paying enough to support a family of 5 and mortgage?

Because they’ll have literally 0 income? I don’t buy her saved for this BS and also, ads have dried up. I’m sure the E45 ones that pulled 60 likes aren’t paying enough to support a family of 5 and mortgage?
Not the way Jess is using them budget envelopes no! I’m surprised they have not pushed his insta a bit more but then life’s hard when you lay in bed all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.