Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for her it’s that embarrassing. Imagine having that high of an opinion of yourself that you think you could sell out these venues and then failing miserably.
She’s such a money grabbing cow as well - she will be raging.
That’s why I don’t feel sorry for her at all. So busy grabbing money for a dirty head of hot bleeping air it’s unreal.

Reactions: 2
Oh the shame of having to resell/giveaway tickets to an event no one wants to go to or even knows what it involves. 9 on one post!

Reactions: 3
Why does she seem so impressed all the time that she is having a third kid?! Like she keeps going on about the fact it is her third like no one has ever had more than 2 kids before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know how much she’s spent and how much she must be at a loss over this ‘tour’. She must of paid the guest speakers a fee and there’s the venue fee etc!

I’d love to know how that all fits into her weekly budget!! Is there an envelope for that?

Reactions: 14
She thinks people are coming to see her in Birmingham, no it’s Judi Love they are interested in. She’s delusional. And this need to put her manky dirty face and subtitles on our screens...urgh just urgh. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Her maniac behaviour seems like it’s on overdrive at the moment. I don’t like the women at all, she is everything I dislike in a person but I do honestly think she needs some mental health help. She’s heavily pregnant and running herself into the ground just so she can prove a point.

She hasn’t made any money from this tour as the sales are so low. She is clearly struggling with being so heavily pregnant and her children sound like they’re desperate for her attention. Yet she can’t cancel her flop of a tour because she’s so so so so so desperately trying to be famous and rich.

There’s something not right with her, mentally!

Reactions: 10
Don’t think any of the spice girls (Lil, Tara, Cassie, Kayla, Em) have give her tour a shout-out?

Reactions: 5
What's with her posting 2 tickets available due to such and such ie no babysitter. Shes posted loads like this. I've never known that before? It's weird right?

Reactions: 6
Sofia had to miss another day of school yesterday so mum could pretend to be famous. She really does not give a crap about the kids, it's all about her and fleecing people.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What's with her posting 2 tickets available due to such and such ie no babysitter. Shes posted loads like this. I've never known that before? It's weird right?
She hasn’t sold tickets so she’s pretending that people who’ve brought the tickets already are now giving them away via her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see how empty it looked from Trev’s pic that she put on her stories???

Considering she’s from Luton you’d have hoped more of her friends would have came out to support her. On a personal level it’s worrying the amount of pressure she’s putting on herself to do all these shows whilst heavily pregnant.

Considering she’s from Luton you’d have hoped more of her friends would have came out to support her. On a personal level it’s worrying the amount of pressure she’s putting on herself to do all these shows whilst heavily pregnant.
She must be struggling with the mental and physical pressure of it all. I imagine she’s just “getting through them” as she keeps checking them off the list “2 down 4 to go” if she was enjoying it she wouldn’t be counting down in that way.

I suspect this will be the first and last tour we see her do due to how unsuccessful this one must be financially. Silly choices!

What the hell is the tour even about? I wouldn't go watch that tit if you paid me £23.50 or how ever much it costs. She is 1 smelly looking mf

• Haha
What the hell is the tour even about? I wouldn't go watch that tit if you paid me £23.50 or how ever much it costs. She is 1 smelly looking mf
Motivational comedy according to her but the only funny thing about it seems that she’s sold hardly any tickets and keeps having to give them away and pretending that she’s not giving them away! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a question I have asked a few times. Why doesn’t she do some of her act on her stories so people can see the quality of what she is presenting.

If I am paying to see someone talk I need to have an idea about the content. Recently I saw Mary Portas, the ticket was £20 and included a copy of her book. I also knew what I was going to see.

There is no clarity of content around this tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.