Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsatoe

Tim that new ring I got must have shrunk. It is cutting of the circulation in my finger.
Screenshot_20220710-205258~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

airbusA330

VIP Member
And they both say they've both been testing. I mean, if you just found out today, why have you already supposedly tested multiple times in one day? False negatives are a loooooot more common than false positives with those at-home tests, but sure I can see why he would want to do it again for shits and giggles. Why would Ginn be testing multiple times in one day (if we pretend they've only known for one day but Ginn's already desolate about sleeping alone even though it supposedly won't even happen until tonight)? It's not like she can leave the house on her own anyway - she's stuck with Dim unless they drag Stanny Lyn into this whole mess too.

They didn't mention that they were also testing J$ did they? He has a habit of hitting his ear for awhile now, but it was pretty noticeable in the "brown rolly coasty" vlog.
Because you’re smart and they’re stupid. Everything you said makes sense. I bet Ginny has a faint line in 12-24 hours. Butttt she will convince Dim it’s nothing because he’s dumber than her.

I’m not vaccinated and I have never had covid. I’m not a mask wearer like the slackers.

But they are vaccinated so they should be okay from the virus, you guys!
Well good luck to you when you do. Pretending it doesn’t exist doesn’t work either. 🙄 Yes, their vaccines will certainly help the Snackers with their symptoms and severe disease.

Reactions: 54

Lankylamb

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #83: when views get too low they give Covid another go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

callioppe57

Long-time lurker but first post -- I was just kicked out the Slacker Reddit group. I guess they didn't like the fact that I down-voted everything on there. Also noticed that they removed all of the negative comments on the PP fundraiser post. I used to like HIS videos very much, always thought she was obnoxious (it always bugged me that she would constantly end whatever she was explaining with 'if that makes sense'). Can't stand them and their flexing now and with the pushing of their kid down our throat, I unsubscribed a while ago. Love reading everyone's comments here.

Reactions: 49

Littledollywotsit

I know I'm a 'newbie', however I would like to 'throw my hat into the ring" for next thread title.
Loosely based on the film " How to succeed in business, without really trying." #83 "How to fail on Youtube, loose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."
Even if this doesn't make the grade, I had fun trying.😃

Reactions: 45

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
this is just a 20:00 video dedicated to us Tattlers

•look we have friends
•look we socialize The Prop
•look he’s wearing a hat
•look I’m giving accurate information because I’m reading it directly from my phone
•look we didn’t force him to ride even though we were all SOOOO excited

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY BROUGHT LYN(DSAY) TO A FAMILY DAY…JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JENN CAN UOU NOT HANDLE ONE SINGLE DAY WITHOUT YOUR FUCKING NANNY???

YOUR “FRIENDS” HAVE 2 KIDS AND CLEARLY DON’T HAVE A NANNY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

nevinsmommy

I’ve been reading for awhile but just officially registered for an account because W.T.F?!?!?

They said today is Sunday. Like today Sunday??? Jinn managed to film edit and upload a video on the same day?! When it took how long to edit and upload the last cruise video? I call bullshit!

Also, he says he HAS BEEN sleeping in the spare bedroom because of Covid. Then later in the same video he says he just tested positive that (this???) morning? Then why sleeping in the other room? Other than getting away from Dim.

They are so full of crap. They are trying to put more time between the events they went to and their Grand Floridian Cafe and MK day and his positive Covid test.

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

2020planner

VIP Member
I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!
EXACTLY. Such shits.

They drag hot, sweaty (and rightfully miserable) J. to MK, walk him quickly past things that he'd have such joy riding, and go back and forth with him over and over again about riding the fucking roller coaster, the whole stupid "gem" bit to try and convince him, and then basically FORCE him on it.

Thankfully, he pushed back at the last minute and thankfully there were too many people around and the CM stepping in to stop Tim from forcing J. on it (and I can't believe Jenn left that part in showing Tim trying to nudge him into the seat).

No Winnie the Pooh, no Peter Pan, no Little Mermaid, no Dumbo, no It's a Small World, no Magic Carpets, no Philharmagic (air conditioned!), no Tiki Room, no Jungle Cruise... - not even ONE other ride. Nothing that would require them to actually stand in line but actually let J. RIDE something HE'D ENJOY.

It's all what THEY want.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

2020planner

VIP Member
THIS. The “rolley coasty” nonsense (and subsequent hashtag) is beyond obnoxious, but more than that, it’s probably going to end up frustrating J$.

They simultaneously treat him like he’s an infant who requires 20 hours of sleep and his parents to hand-feed him, and like they want him to grow up already so they can skip all the things they don’t want to do with him: namely potty training and taking him to age-appropriate attractions. He’s going to grow up resenting his egg and sperm donors’ absolute dogshit parenting skills at this rate, especially if the channel is still up so he can see how they routinely disrespect him.
I was just going to say the same thing!

They are absolute walking, talking contradictions.

---They take everything but the kitchen sink to placate him after his "first shot" but want him to excitedly ride the "brown rolley coasty" - something he (or they) can't even properly pronounce and he appears terrified to do.

---Stanny Lyn is there to educate J. "He'S jUsT LoVinG iT!" with her fine ESL teaching skills, jewelry-making abilities, and prior experience as an "IT Writer" at USF.... except when she's driving her employer to Disney Springs to buy her other employer a birthday gift, riding water slides on a cruise with her employer, dragging her employer's bags, hats, merch, etc. around a theme park, or sitting on bean bag cushions at Peppa Pig.

---They don't do indoor dining because of COVID... except when it's multiple cruises, Galactic Starcruiser, and #hosted Villains Lair. And don't give us the line about eVeRyOne is TeSTed bEFoReHanD, Trackers. Because Charmaine tested positive on the cruise, and no one is tested prior to going on the Starcruiser or #hosted Villains Lair.

---They are wearing masks to protect J... except when they don't... or when they've traipsed him around the park maskless since the parks opened back up in the summer of 2020, and now that they've both had COVID (#faintlines) AND both are vaccinated AND he's ALSO vaccinated, they STILL make him wear a mask on the monorail or when standing with his two little new (maskless) friends.

I mean, seriously.

🖕 Fuck you, Trackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OMG. Did he really say that? Fucking asshole. :mad:

My DH was considered an essential worker and worked non-stop (FT as normal) throughout the whole thing. No vacation. No timeoff.
I am remote and worked through the whole thing FT - again, no vacay. No timeoff.

Just like probably everyone else on this thread!!!

Some of us actually have to WORK for a living, Tim.
We don't all have stans fawning all over us for wiping our asses and calling it pizza eggs. Fucker. 🖕 🖕 🖕
My kids had to head out to work every day during Covid. My son worked an auto parts store which did not want to implement Covid protocols, so he took his own money, went out bought plexiglass to install for the registers, printed up signs and enforced the rules on his own.

My daughter worked as a florist throughout the worst of the pandemic. In early April of 2020 she had to drive an hour to deliver the funeral flowers to her own grandfather's wake (my dad), which no one showed up to... because of Covid. SHE placed the flowers on the casket with no one around and balled her eyes out.

She had to head in and out of funeral homes with services going on for people who had died from the virus. A father/son mortician team she got to know through all the deliveries made both contracted and died from the virus in 2021.

FUCK YOU TIM.

Do not make light of Covid or the effects it had on people. Not everyone had it so easy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

U76

Chatty Member
They have become so predictably sad, desperate and floundering. The whole GF/"brown rolly coasty" video encapsulates everything wrong with their channel, their personalities and their lives.

1. Mis-use the parking at GF for brunch to also visit MK - violating Disney rules and giving NO context to their "viewers"
  2. Forcing (both emotionally and physically) their child onto a ride out of his comfort/mental safety level for content
  3. Dim still getting on that same coaster to go through the motions of his garbage "Whee....oh gollly gee" waste of time for no reason other than to add filler
  4. Dim choosing to go on that coaster instead of giving his own son a chance to actually enjoy a ride/experience inside a theme park that thousands of other kids are having once in a lifetime moments
  5. Immediately leaving MK (and using up three park reservations) after the coaster fiasco
  6. Gorging their faces on re-tread food and giving no real information/context for the experience for the "viewers"
  7. Using another up and coming influencer to get special access, new content and desperate grab for viewers
  8. Willingly exploiting other people's children for their own monetized benefit
  9. Going through all those motions with AT LEAST Dim being COVID positive (and more likely all three) knowingly exposing untold numbers of adults and children to a known contagion that still has fairly negative impacts on certain populations
  10. Continuing the charade of "doing COVID the right way" all for performative content
Over and over and over -- just tossing garbage out the door and living off the stans to mindlessly slop it up. All while further destroying their own lives and the life of their own child who has not lived a single DAY of his life off camera for strangers "entertainment".

• Heart
Reactions: 38