The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which pisses me off since my line was only ever faint, but we’re adults who can read and understand the pandemic. Here I am on paxlovid, isolating and blasting my BlueAir air filters on max—stuck inside with my hubby (who also got it on our trip). DoorDashing everything, working when we feel up to it, taking care of our dogs etc.

AKA not putting anyone at risk!
Thank you for not being a selfish person. Can you teach the Trackers how to think about someone other than themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I legitimately get so embarrassed every time I have to set up DAS/use it because I think everyone thinks I'm faking because I look able-bodied. So crappy of them to brazenly use someone for theirs instead of just waiting. (Which is a personal problem admittedly...)

When I worked at MK in attractions I worked on one that kids would regularly chicken out on, without giving too much away. I can't tell you how many screaming parents I've witnessed going off on their children for "ruining everything", etc. I almost guarantee that if a camera/CM/etc hadn't been involved they would have been yelling at the kiddo to get on. I always made sure to get down on their level, let them know they were still brave anyway, and sent them on their way with a sticker. I don't have kids but it just baffles me watching how fast people want their kids to grow up and do things they're not quite ready for.
I do think that you sometimes have to push kids and others to come out their comfort zone though. Otherwise they may never grow. My son needed a firm hand and support doing things first time in the parks. He'd have done nothing without that. He was a fair bit older at 7 and hated doing things he couldnt see what was to come so he'd go on Barnstormer etc but not the dark rides. Think I got a bit frustrated with him when he wouldn't go on the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and he gave in, loved it and went on several times in a row. But same problems next ride. Now I know he's in the autistic spectrum it makes sense but at the time it took all I had not to snap at him because there were 6 other people on that holiday wanting to do things together. And I knew him, knew he was fine and what he needed. The youngest was J$ age, in and out of a stroller, happy playing in the splash zones and honestly it never crossed anyone's mind to take her on a coaster!! Jenn has projected so many anxieties on $J, trained him to be scared and anxious. Then they get annoyed when he shows these anxieties and it prevents them doing things. Poor boy

Reactions: 10
that has all gone away and everything is done in the app. DAS is Disney and AAP is Universal Studios which still does use a card that you have to the ride to get a return time.
Ahh really? It's been a little while since I was there but it was cast that done it all for me at Disney, I didn't know you done it on the app, because it was cast that done it then I assumed that's how you went about using it, honestly they don't really give a huge amount of information on how it all works

Reactions: 3
Been checking The Holy Moly for more Mother’s Day Cruise footage. Looks like he only put out 3 videos and has moved on.

Chris never addressed Charmaine’s Covid incident and what protocols Disney put in place. Which would have been informative to know.

🤔 Wonder if Tim didn’t want Chris showing the real T&J. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I do think that you sometimes have to push kids and others to come out their comfort zone though. Otherwise they may never grow. My son needed a firm hand and support doing things first time in the parks. He'd have done nothing without that. He was a fair bit older at 7 and hated doing things he couldnt see what was to come so he'd go on Barnstormer etc but not the dark rides. Think I got a bit frustrated with him when he wouldn't go on the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and he gave in, loved it and went on several times in a row. But same problems next ride. Now I know he's in the autistic spectrum it makes sense but at the time it took all I had not to snap at him because there were 6 other people on that holiday wanting to do things together. And I knew him, knew he was fine and what he needed. The youngest was J$ age, in and out of a stroller, happy playing in the splash zones and honestly it never crossed anyone's mind to take her on a coaster!! Jenn has projected so many anxieties on $J, trained him to be scared and anxious. Then they get annoyed when he shows these anxieties and it prevents them doing things. Poor boy
Being timid is a good thing, it's a survival instinct and more than once has saved a child from doing something stupid their parent wanted them to do.

Two years old is a ridiculous age to be tossing on a thrill ride. There is NO THRILL in it for a 2 year old. Let's not talk about how asinine it is to keep stats for how many rolly coasters they've been on before even being potty trained or has full 20/20 vision developed.

Toddlers crave putting their hands on things, running, or maybe even sitting in a tea cup and spinning. They l-o-v-e being spun around by their parent's arms. The MK splash pad is wonderful, Jackson would adore that. Why not let him zip about giggling and having a blast there? If they fear him getting wet, just bring a swimsuit, Tee and footwear that he can change into. At this rate he may never be allowed to enjoy the Magic Kingdom the way it's intended for small children. Everything sized down for him or wet or featuring other child-centric focus is an inconvenience for Tim and Jenn won't do it on her own with him.

SOME DAY, I'd love to see Jenn get out of her sorry head full of "what do I get out of this" and hop in the car (or call a Lyft) taking Jackson someplace fun on her own, no need to get Timmy to join in or even his approval. Just go do it and ignore all other responsibilities that day. Do you think she can? No, she's stuck in a shell where she cannot be apart from her electronics or even breathe fresh air without her security blanket there to do literally everything for her (I'm talking either Tim or Stanny). It's not just Jackson who's missing the thrill in life, it's Jenn too. She needs to step out on her own, out of her comfort zone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They have become so predictably sad, desperate and floundering. The whole GF/"brown rolly coasty" video encapsulates everything wrong with their channel, their personalities and their lives.

1. Mis-use the parking at GF for brunch to also visit MK - violating Disney rules and giving NO context to their "viewers"
  2. Forcing (both emotionally and physically) their child onto a ride out of his comfort/mental safety level for content
  3. Dim still getting on that same coaster to go through the motions of his garbage "Whee....oh gollly gee" waste of time for no reason other than to add filler
  4. Dim choosing to go on that coaster instead of giving his own son a chance to actually enjoy a ride/experience inside a theme park that thousands of other kids are having once in a lifetime moments
  5. Immediately leaving MK (and using up three park reservations) after the coaster fiasco
  6. Gorging their faces on re-tread food and giving no real information/context for the experience for the "viewers"
  7. Using another up and coming influencer to get special access, new content and desperate grab for viewers
  8. Willingly exploiting other people's children for their own monetized benefit
  9. Going through all those motions with AT LEAST Dim being COVID positive (and more likely all three) knowingly exposing untold numbers of adults and children to a known contagion that still has fairly negative impacts on certain populations
  10. Continuing the charade of "doing COVID the right way" all for performative content
Over and over and over -- just tossing garbage out the door and living off the stans to mindlessly slop it up. All while further destroying their own lives and the life of their own child who has not lived a single DAY of his life off camera for strangers "entertainment".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What are the chances the Slackers even bothered notifying their "friends" that they came into contact with the last few days? Themeparkdad, that random other vlogging couple in the outlet store, PMM, etc. They probably just assume mentioning it on their vlog suffices.

Ginn didn't mention anything about Lyn's status or J$ being tested, unless I missed that.

:unsure:

Reactions: 14
What are the chances the Slackers even bothered notifying their "friends" that they came into contact with the last few days? Themeparkdad, that random other vlogging couple in the outlet store, PMM, etc. They probably just assume mentioning it on their vlog suffices.

Ginn didn't mention anything about Lyn's status or J$ being tested, unless I missed that.

They only communicate via "Live Vlogs" now....they certainly consider that "adequate dissemination" of their COVID status :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I was wondering the very same thing!! If they didn't notify anyone, shame shame shame on them!!!

They have become so predictably sad, desperate and floundering. The whole GF/"brown rolly coasty" video encapsulates everything wrong with their channel, their personalities and their lives.

1. Mis-use the parking at GF for brunch to also visit MK - violating Disney rules and giving NO context to their "viewers"
  2. Forcing (both emotionally and physically) their child onto a ride out of his comfort/mental safety level for content
  3. Dim still getting on that same coaster to go through the motions of his garbage "Whee....oh gollly gee" waste of time for no reason other than to add filler
  4. Dim choosing to go on that coaster instead of giving his own son a chance to actually enjoy a ride/experience inside a theme park that thousands of other kids are having once in a lifetime moments
  5. Immediately leaving MK (and using up three park reservations) after the coaster fiasco
  6. Gorging their faces on re-tread food and giving no real information/context for the experience for the "viewers"
  7. Using another up and coming influencer to get special access, new content and desperate grab for viewers
  8. Willingly exploiting other people's children for their own monetized benefit
  9. Going through all those motions with AT LEAST Dim being COVID positive (and more likely all three) knowingly exposing untold numbers of adults and children to a known contagion that still has fairly negative impacts on certain populations
  10. Continuing the charade of "doing COVID the right way" all for performative content
Over and over and over -- just tossing garbage out the door and living off the stans to mindlessly slop it up. All while further destroying their own lives and the life of their own child who has not lived a single DAY of his life off camera for strangers "entertainment".
Another thing to add- Stanny Lyn accompanied them for all this (so that’s yet another park reservation, and for what? So J$’s egg and sperm donors didn’t have to change his diaper?) Imagine that many adults being responsible for one kid and still no one could make sure he wasn’t super sweaty and dehydrated. 🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Ahh really? It's been a little while since I was there but it was cast that done it all for me at Disney, I didn't know you done it on the app, because it was cast that done it then I assumed that's how you went about using it, honestly they don't really give a huge amount of information on how it all works
yeah it is in the app now and much easier to deal with. Walking all over the parks to get return times and then have my kid see the ride but not be able to get on until later was awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another thing to add- Stanny Lyn accompanied them for all this (so that’s yet another park reservation, and for what? So J$’s egg and sperm donors didn’t have to change his diaper?) Imagine that many adults being responsible for one kid and still no one could make sure he wasn’t super sweaty and dehydrated. 🥴
I totally forgot about their emotional support lap-stan. My god do they all just SUCK and this is just a weird ongoing video documentation of how you give your child emotional and mental issues for life.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else watch Mikey Chen? Guy eats like 10,000 calories in his videos, but works out like a machine. He actually knows his food and is fun to watch.
Used to but gone off him big style. He works out hard to avoid weight issues and counteract the massive food intake. Also bought his parents a nice flat. Decent bloke.

I fell into his videos over 5 years ago. I was watching video reviews of airlines (aviation fan here) and they were pretty good.
Mikey seems to have a decent personality, I wasn't a fan of his binge eating though.
My son recommended I watch his Japan videos in which he ate ramen from a convenience store, said they were hysterical, I attempted to but I never saw the appeal.
I watch Sam Chui with much envy sometimes!

Reactions: 5
Used to but gone off him big style. He works out hard to avoid weight issues and counteract the massive food intake. Also bought his parents a nice flat. Decent bloke.

I watch Sam Chui with much envy sometimes!
I like voice so much, the subject matter and filming is wonderful and the editing on another plane of existence. He brings us along and doesn't talk down to the viewer either like Tim frequently does.

Jenn has had over a decade to learn her craft, many people earn their PHDs in this time span, but she's chosen to do the minimum possible and put her head in the sand when it comes to improvements to their channel. If she had even 1/8th of the skill shown in Sam's videos TTT videos would be so much better. Their logo would at least reflect their present day family instead of leaving new viewers wondering who the dogs are and why there is now a child and a Stanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like voice so much, the subject matter and filming is wonderful and the editing on another plane of existence. He brings us along and doesn't talk down to the viewer either like Tim frequently does.

Jenn has had over a decade to learn her craft, many people earn their PHDs in this time span, but she's chosen to do the minimum possible and put her head in the sand when it comes to improvements to their channel. If she had even 1/8th of the skill shown in Sam's videos TTT videos would be so much better. Their logo would at least reflect their present day family instead of leaving new viewers wondering who the dogs are and why there is now a child and a Stanny.
Please Dim thinks that the only thing that matters is how much $$$ you drop on a camera, lens, and microphone.

Dim should have forced Ginn to better herself as an editor and sign her up for classes at a local community college or look into an online course at a place like Full Sail University.

Reactions: 14
I know I'm a 'newbie', however I would like to 'throw my hat into the ring" for next thread title.
Loosely based on the film " How to succeed in business, without really trying." #83 "How to fail on Youtube, loose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."
Even if this doesn't make the grade, I had fun trying.😃

Reactions: 45
Dim and his camera is like the guy who buys a Ferrari and thinks he immediately is qualified to be an F1 racer.

Just because you have the best/most expensive tool for the job, it's still useless if you have no idea how to use it correctly and with ever improving skill.

It amazes how little improvement they have had in over ten years of doing this almost EVERY DAY of their lives. It would be like someone who ran 3 miles every day for over 10 years and still was out of breath and incapable of running a 5K non-stop (huh, wait a sec :unsure:).

• Haha
Dim and his camera is like the guy who buys a Ferrari and thinks he immediately is qualified to be an F1 racer.

Just because you have the best/most expensive tool for the job, it's still useless if you have no idea how to use it correctly and with ever improving skill.

It amazes how little improvement they have had in over ten years of doing this almost EVERY DAY of their lives. It would be like someone who ran 3 miles every day for over 10 years and still was out of breath and incapable of running a 5K non-stop (huh, wait a sec :unsure:).
Especially with how incredibly easy it is to learn new skills online these days! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE other than sheer laziness and smug complacency.

Reactions: 12
I know I'm a 'newbie', however I would like to 'throw my hat into the ring" for next thread title.
Loosely based on the film " How to succeed in business, without really trying." #83 "How to fail on Youtube, loose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."
Even if this doesn't make the grade, I had fun trying.😃

The Tim Tracker #83 "How to fail on Youtube, lose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."

This is the official submission by @Littledollywotsit

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I didn't watch the live vlog from yesterday and I really don't want to even hate watch it. Anyone able to provide a quick recap??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.