The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Dim requested that they sit in the back so he could plan to film J$ to his heart's content? Because usually the last row makes the coaster feel even faster and Dim knows this as he has often requested the back row. 🤨 So again content > J$'s comfort.

I hope the Slackers did pay for brunch for the other family - not only did they use the family for their DAS pass, they bounced after that one ride. It's only convenient to think of J$'s comfort when they want to use him as a scapegoat.
And did you catch Tim towards the end of today’s video saying that THEY were only “testing the waters” on J$ riding 7DMT!! 😳

Give me a break!
Tim, you were royally pissed that you bribed Nick to get access to his son’s DAS pass and his Mickey & Minnie meet n greet footage.
Then J$, rightfully so, balks at riding 7DMT.
You didn’t get your money shot!! Boo hoo!

THEN you and the heifer come up with the line that the boarding area was dark, so J$ didn’t want to get on the train.

First it was complains, complains, complains.
Now it is excuse, after excuse, after excuse!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I went back to rewatch some bits, and one thing I noticed during rewatch is that the little kid Luke at 9:32 wasn't expecting Ginn's hand to be on his shoulder and he reaches up to see what the hell is touching him to brush it off - only then does she drop her hand. And she's like trying to force her giant body into the shot.

And then Ginn can barely say "J$ you're going to see lots of um shiny uh sparkly like gyms - uh gems and diamonds and stuff!" while J$ just rubs his eye and looks not at all excited and just repeats, "gems and diamonds?" as he continues scowling and scratching his neck. And then Ginn's like "okay NOW he's excited!"

Also, she feels the need to point out they have to wait another minute or so for the ride to cycle through. Oh no! After using their "friend"'s DAS pass - having to wait a couple extra minutes is just so terrible.

I didn't know they were letting people request rows again?

But, no, that makes it even worse, because if your child is already definitely not emotionally ready for the ride at all, why would you specifically want to put them in the back row of the roller coaster, which is going to make it feel more intense? Heck, I'm an adult and I only went on Mine Train for the first time this past May, and being in the back row was fairly intense for me - I couldn't even imagine how it'd feel to a toddler.
Not sure if they are, though I would think if they happened to end up in the last row totally by chance, it'd make more sense for him to actually try to request that they let someone else take that last row and wait for the next train if it meant they could sit more in the middle by explaining it's his kid's first time on the ride.

Reactions: 17
I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.
Honestly I think I only did that kind of talk in... ironically...home movies with my kids. But I only filmed maybe at most once a month. Jenn is in home movie voice daily with him because they are making home movies daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: Dim sitting in the last row - just saw @xmasbdaygirl's post mentioning there's 10 rows and they were originally in row 8, so good, at least the kid wasn't going to be forced into the last row whether by Dim's insistence or by chance. The abrupt editing didn't help with all that confusion though when it went from trying to coax the kid on to Dim's lackadaisical lonesome "wheee"s in the back of the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not my best effort but after my recent banning on Reddit with no context, you can’t censor the truth here.
940F6197-B745-4624-BE32-9956F3FF8268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looked happier talking with that kid than she did her own.
I think because that kid can hold a conversation and seems pretty social. Tim can hold a conversation with Jackson, but Jenn has not figured out yet for some reason.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I can't believe he got pissed cause his kid is FINALLY old enough to say NO an they can't change it, what a crappy father

Maybe if they didn't force him on rides when he clearly wasn't ready for it they wouldn't have installed fear into him, he's going have all these memories now of being scared on coasters an will now see them as being a thing to fear instead of enjoy, so congrats dimbo, rather than WAIT till he was READY you fked up an made him fear them

I will never understand why they want to rush into somthing when they live where they can go ANYTIME, it's not as if this was your only chance now for the next year or two

we took my neice to the gala day an put her on a little train she was watching, hadn't even got the seat beat on when she said no so we took her right back off it, now we wait till next year since she wasn't ready this year

Reactions: 15
Bottom line: If your child can’t wait in the queue, your child isn’t ready to ride the attraction.
Agreed. Can't think of anything worse for a toddler than to be hurried sown the LL and then ushered onto this big ride. At least if they went in the Normal queue they'd have chance for J$ to build up some courage, watching the ride, taking in the people around hims feelings and giving him time to absorb what he's about to do.

Reactions: 11
I went back to rewatch some bits, and one thing I noticed during rewatch is that the little kid Luke at 9:32 wasn't expecting Ginn's hand to be on his shoulder and he reaches up to see what the hell is touching him to brush it off - only then does she drop her hand. And she's like trying to force her giant body into the shot.
Luke is the little boy that the Trackers want J$ to be right now. Never mind that he's almost 6 years old, according to Jenn, he's J$ age. You can especially see this when Tim gets off 7DMT and Jenn mentions that the boys have ridden Guardians and Everest.

I also think it's interesting that J$ has 5 coaster credits, but we've only seen him ride Gadget's Coaster in DL, Barnstormer at MK and Daddy Pig. We all know it's not worth doing if you can't video it. I'm guessing the two other coasters didn't go well? They should be Grover's Rolly Coastys in SW and BG. When my kids were little, we'd ride those things over and over and over again. Same ride. They loved them. If J$ loves them so much and is constantly asking to ride them, why not do those again and again?

I know we've seen J$ ride Little Mermaid and Dumbo. Has he ever ridden anything else? Pooh? Small World? Peter Pan? Buzz? What the hell is the obsession with roller coasters for a 2 year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see a stroller with them? It looked to me like they didn’t bring one. He was probably so hot and tired by the time they got to the roller coaster. What happened to them using the AC and fans all over him?

If we hype something up to our 2 year old he immediately says “no” and tells us to stop. He doesn’t like us being overly enthusiastic. For two people with a toddler they really don’t understand a toddler at all. We’ve tried Barnstormer because he asks every time to ride but he won’t let them measure him so we say “okay maybe next time”.

Reactions: 11
Luke is the little boy that the Trackers want J$ to be right now. Never mind that he's almost 6 years old, according to Jenn, he's J$ age. You can especially see this when Tim gets off 7DMT and Jenn mentions that the boys have ridden Guardians and Everest.

I also think it's interesting that J$ has 5 coaster credits, but we've only seen him ride Gadget's Coaster in DL, Barnstormer at MK and Daddy Pig. We all know it's not worth doing if you can't video it. I'm guessing the two other coasters didn't go well? They should be Grover's Rolly Coastys in SW and BG. When my kids were little, we'd ride those things over and over and over again. Same ride. They loved them. If J$ loves them so much and is constantly asking to ride them, why not do those again and again?

I know we've seen J$ ride Little Mermaid and Dumbo. Has he ever ridden anything else? Pooh? Small World? Peter Pan? Buzz? What the hell is the obsession with roller coasters for a 2 year old?
They want their two yr old who still sleeps in a freaking crib & can’t use utensils to feed himself because Timmy boy is so controlling to be exceptional at something- something that will make them $. He’s becoming less of a trained seal & good for him. Timmy boy will force him on that coaster sooner than later. Hopefully Timmy’s aversion to standing in lines with common people will delay that. They took advantage of that family & quiet honestly had no business taking their 2 yr old out in 107 degree heat in the middle of the day. Children dehydrate faster than adults. Heat exhaustion comes on fast & J$ clearly was red and sweaty. But who cares kid- we got a chance to get to the front of the line.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They’re desperate for views and Dim is a super control freak. That’s why J$ needs to ride coasters now. It’s disgusting. They can go whenever.

Also noticing a trend where the vloggers are misusing the DAS system. So far we have Michael Kay, PMM and now TTT. While technically maybe it’s allowed what TTT and PMM are doing, it’s clearly immoral. MK imo is clearly 100% breaking the rules and should lose his AP. Using the system with other families (PMM/ttt) or without families who can use it (MK), to skip lines, so they can monetize Disney IP should be grounds for an AP revoke. Time for the “unwell 3” to start a letter writing campaign.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.
THIS. The “rolley coasty” nonsense (and subsequent hashtag) is beyond obnoxious, but more than that, it’s probably going to end up frustrating J$.

They simultaneously treat him like he’s an infant who requires 20 hours of sleep and his parents to hand-feed him, and like they want him to grow up already so they can skip all the things they don’t want to do with him: namely potty training and taking him to age-appropriate attractions. He’s going to grow up resenting his egg and sperm donors’ absolute dogshit parenting skills at this rate, especially if the channel is still up so he can see how they routinely disrespect him.

Reactions: 22
THIS. The “rolley coasty” nonsense (and subsequent hashtag) is beyond obnoxious, but more than that, it’s probably going to end up frustrating J$.

They simultaneously treat him like he’s an infant who requires 20 hours of sleep and his parents to hand-feed him, and like they want him to grow up already so they can skip all the things they don’t want to do with him: namely potty training and taking him to age-appropriate attractions. He’s going to grow up resenting his egg and sperm donors’ absolute dogshit parenting skills at this rate, especially if the channel is still up so he can see how they routinely disrespect him.
I was just going to say the same thing!

They are absolute walking, talking contradictions.

---They take everything but the kitchen sink to placate him after his "first shot" but want him to excitedly ride the "brown rolley coasty" - something he (or they) can't even properly pronounce and he appears terrified to do.

---Stanny Lyn is there to educate J. "He'S jUsT LoVinG iT!" with her fine ESL teaching skills, jewelry-making abilities, and prior experience as an "IT Writer" at USF.... except when she's driving her employer to Disney Springs to buy her other employer a birthday gift, riding water slides on a cruise with her employer, dragging her employer's bags, hats, merch, etc. around a theme park, or sitting on bean bag cushions at Peppa Pig.

---They don't do indoor dining because of COVID... except when it's multiple cruises, Galactic Starcruiser, and #hosted Villains Lair. And don't give us the line about eVeRyOne is TeSTed bEFoReHanD, Trackers. Because Charmaine tested positive on the cruise, and no one is tested prior to going on the Starcruiser or #hosted Villains Lair.

---They are wearing masks to protect J... except when they don't... or when they've traipsed him around the park maskless since the parks opened back up in the summer of 2020, and now that they've both had COVID (#faintlines) AND both are vaccinated AND he's ALSO vaccinated, they STILL make him wear a mask on the monorail or when standing with his two little new (maskless) friends.

I mean, seriously.

🖕 duck you, Trackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The other family probably got the return time before they met the Bojos for brunch.
So you can get a return time before you even enter the park? I'd figure you would.have to tap in at the gate to use DAS

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly I can't believe he got pissed cause his kid is FINALLY old enough to say NO an they can't change it, what a crappy father

Maybe if they didn't force him on rides when he clearly wasn't ready for it they wouldn't have installed fear into him, he's going have all these memories now of being scared on coasters an will now see them as being a thing to fear instead of enjoy, so congrats dimbo, rather than WAIT till he was READY you fked up an made him fear them

I will never understand why they want to rush into somthing when they live where they can go ANYTIME, it's not as if this was your only chance now for the next year or two

we took my neice to the gala day an put her on a little train she was watching, hadn't even got the seat beat on when she said no so we took her right back off it, now we wait till next year since she wasn't ready this year
I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If you are lame, so is my daughter.
She never did baby talk or talked down to her son.
That’s why he has the vocabulary he does.
He’s a teenager now.
But what two year old at a playground falls down and runs to their mommy and says, “Mommy. Mommy. I hurt my ulna!”
(she was in medical school at the time)
That's how my brother and his children's mother handled their three. My sister was a special education teacher (she is still family even though she's no longer married to my brother). All three kids grew up to graduate college; both my nieces chose STEM careers.

Your grandson sounds like a hoot.

I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!
EXACTLY. Such shits.

They drag hot, sweaty (and rightfully miserable) J. to MK, walk him quickly past things that he'd have such joy riding, and go back and forth with him over and over again about riding the bleeping roller coaster, the whole stupid "gem" bit to try and convince him, and then basically FORCE him on it.

Thankfully, he pushed back at the last minute and thankfully there were too many people around and the CM stepping in to stop Tim from forcing J. on it (and I can't believe Jenn left that part in showing Tim trying to nudge him into the seat).

No Winnie the Pooh, no Peter Pan, no Little Mermaid, no Dumbo, no It's a Small World, no Magic Carpets, no Philharmagic (air conditioned!), no Tiki Room, no Jungle Cruise... - not even ONE other ride. Nothing that would require them to actually stand in line but actually let J. RIDE something HE'D ENJOY.

It's all what THEY want.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Nick their “friend” talking about how they adopted their youngest child and Jenn is practically foaming at the mouth about all the good content she could steal if they adopted

Tim is bleeping audibly aroused at the thought of The Prop riding this coaster and is even more audibly PISSED when he decided not to do it

also, I have those shorts that Jenn is wearing…they do not look like that on me. I purchased a large for my 5’6” 175lb frame…she most definitely is crammed into a medium or small

10:19
Tim “here’s how tall Jackson is, they didn’t even check his height”

cast member proceeds to check height
😐😐😐😐😐

Tim, why the duck are you SO OBSESSED with your kids height?

Ohh the prop is throwing a tantrum and demanding a balloon because he’s PISSED that they rode the “brown rolly coasty” without him. Apparently he didn’t want ANYONE to ride it because he’s becoming a selfish bleeping turd like his egg donor

this was the most mish mashed weird bleeping video
What are these shorts, if you don't mind sharing? I like the idea of the cut and fit (in my imagination, anyway... Jenn isn't helping me decide how they would actually look on me. 😶) and I would love to look into them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.