Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
T-shirt slogan ideas:

"I'll Link That Tattle Thread Down Below"

"Unwell 3 Coffee Company"

"I Was Shadow Banned By The Tim Tracker And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt"

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Imbris

Chatty Member
I can't think of anything more "COVID-risky" than being unmasked in a room full of people whose literal careers are to spend their lives unmasked with thousands of tourists every day. And that's fine for anyone to make that decision, just don't go parading around saying you're trying to live life in a way that avoids exposure to COVID.
Oh, hi me from Friday.

• Haha

CoasterHo

This fucking ASSHOLE! I'm not caught up, but I'm watching the most current YouTube video --- Day 5. Where Tim is deciding where he is/is not quarantining and isolating at his weird fucking discretion. I'm OVER this asshole!! The REST OF US, you fucking jackass those of us who, IF we contract COVID...do NOT get paid for being out of work because there are ASSHOLES like you spreading COVID so you don't lose your stupid YouTube content... We DO NOT get to sit around playing with Legos. We shit ourselves because being out of work means we don't get to contribute to feeding our families. These people make me sick. That fucking music she dubs in while he's building his Legos? Fuck her That fucking tone deaf fucking cunt.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Bottom line- stop trying to take a 2 YR OLD on roller coasters! Let him be a kid and enjoy all the attractions at MK! They never let him do anything just for fun- it’s all for clicks & views. They are just manipulative & gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So, while standing there watching 7DMT, they ask him if he wants to ride. He CLEARLY, for the first time ever, states, I just want to see it. Jump cut. J$ enthusiastically said he's ready to ride. Why do they always seem to miss this kind of stuff? Oh, never mind, I know...because it doesn't happen! Even in the flashback to the Barnstormer, that child looks terrified. He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say he loved it, he doesn't say on film all of the things they say he said.

Tim seems devastated that J$ didn't want to ride. Even his "whhheee' sounds forced and full of disappointment. I firmly believe the only reason they didn't force him on that ride is because those other people were with them. If they would have forced him and he would have freaked out, there would have been witnesses. That child is not ready for big rides. He's not even 3 year old. He doesn't understand what he's says "yes" and "ok" to because he knows that those are the answers that he is trained to say.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
🎶 Oops I got it again,
we won't tell you what,
we're keeping it vague!
Oh baby baby,
oops you think we don't lie,
that we're sent from aboooooove,
we're not that innocent! 🎶

#pizza

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 7.33.19 PM.png

Are they afraid about the algorithm if they mention covid in the description? That they might get dinged for misinformation? Otherwise they're so cryptic, it's like WHAT Dim, WHAT did you get again? Chlamydia? Another hernia? Tapeworm? Diarrhea? A call from the debt collector? Thoughts of leaving your wife?

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I’m to the point where I cannot watch any of the vlogs that feature Jenn and Jackson. I’m appalled at what I’m reading here. What assholes they truly are for using a family to be able to use their DAS pass. This is a new low. Always trying to cheat the system, but this time they pulled another family into it. And parking at Grand Floridian and then taking the monorail over. Cringe.

If I’m understanding right, Jackson didn’t want to ride the coaster but got pissed when others rode it. It’s happening, folks.The effects of the shitty parenting are showing now just as we’ve predicted. He thinks the world revolves around him and he can’t handle others enjoying things if he’s not. Then needs to be rewarded with a balloon to try to make up for it. They are raising an asshole. Narcissist in the making.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ding! Ding! Ding! In reading their story, the younger boy has autism.

Those sons of bitches used those people for their DAS pass so they wouldn't have to wait line for 75 minutes!

I will say, their family story was a great one and left me really liking them. They seem like really nice, genuine, caring and giving people. Hopefully they do some studying and realize they need to run from the Trackers.
I knew there was an angle!!!! Motherfuckers only ever befriend someone for an ulterior motive. Gross excuses for human beings

• Heart

jwee

hmmm weird she wore a legit kn94 mask for the first time in over a year (or ever I don’t remember) and suddenly her husband tests positive a few days later

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
I have next door neighbors that love to share, touch, and hug too much. They were out and about on the weekend and most of Monday too.

Then suddenly they got COVID on Tuesday and now they're out and about again.

Moral of the story there's a lot of people like the Trackers who are treating this like a cold and refuse to isolate for the time period.

It's the reason why this pandemic is such a mess. People don't care about anyone but themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

JssLG317

VIP Member
Throwing in my theory. I think Jenn and J had it during that week they weren’t in any videos. Possibly even had a more severe case. The mask shows up. Tim gets the sniffles and 1st reaction is that he needs to test. If Jenn didn’t have it, why would you instantly think you need to test? And why would she randomly wear a better mask?…because FOMO. She had Covid and didn’t want to miss that event.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Charm

Chatty Member
I'm admittedly a little lame, but I've always used actual words around my children. No baby talk, no silly, made up words. I had the same amount of fun as any other parent, but I spoke like an adult, because I am one. I die a little inside when I hear these two talk like toddlers. Think back to your schooling experience, no teacher spoke to their students as if THEY were children too. Have some respect for your child's intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

2020planner

VIP Member
T-shirt slogan ideas:

"I'll Link That Tattle Thread Down Below"

"Unwell 3 Coffee Company"

"I Was Shadow Banned By The Tim Tracker And All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt"

Tim Tracker ...

✅ Banned Us From YouTube
✅ Banned Us From Facebook
✅ Banned Us From Reddit

... Yet We're Still Tattling

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm probably jumping to conclusions here but their new friend has an Insta reel about DAS pass:
Nick 🙌🏽 (@thethemeparkdad) • Instagram photos and videos

I didn't click on it but could the Trackers have used this other guy's DAS to get on Mine Train faster?

Ding! Ding! Ding! In reading their story, the younger boy has autism.

Those sons of bitches used those people for their DAS pass so they wouldn't have to wait line for 75 minutes!

I will say, their family story was a great one and left me really liking them. They seem like really nice, genuine, caring and giving people. Hopefully they do some studying and realize they need to run from the Trackers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32