The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict he’ll be out and about tomorrow claiming that he tested negative on multiple tests
I love how he is leaving video documentation for Disney to see that he breaks COVID protocol (cause he doesn’t give AF about other people) and is a potential Super Spreader to their other guests.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Make no mistake, Tim will be at the Food and Wine event, Disney events are his meal ticket. He'd never have told us he had Covid if he through there were a chance he'd miss it.

He'll be cozied up to all the other vloggers and streamers doing the exact same thing.

Looking forward to not smelling the garbage cans these people insist on eating on top of. :sick: Never understood how they could think that was okay. They can keep saying "cast members empty them often and wipe them down", its still smells of rotting meats, cheese and sometimes other things too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m currently living in Montreal, and coming from NJ, the food so far (2 months in) has been a let down tbh. Poutine can be hit or miss. The bagels suck. My heart belongs to Jersey Mike’s.
Yes Jersey Mike's have great sub's also going to stop by after therapy

Reactions: 5
Make no mistake, Tim will be at the Food and Wine event, Disney events are his meal ticket. He'll be cozied up to all the other vloggers and streamers doing the exact same thing.

Looking forward to not smelling the garbage cans these people insist on eating on top of. :sick: Never understood how they could think that was okay. They can keep saying "cast members empty them often and wipe them down", its still smells of rotting meats, cheese and sometimes other things too.
I will be there tomorrow and will be watching for them. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"It makes me sad that teachers aren't paid enough." (why does she say this like she's just learning this now?)

How much do you pay your "educator" Lyn, Ginn? I'm sure you're so generous, right?

I was wondering where the heck their kid was during "breakfast", then realized only Ginn showed her breakfast, which means it was actually lunchtime and J$ was probably napping for the 7th time that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from home (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
This bleeping ASSHOLE! I'm not caught up, but I'm watching the most current YouTube video --- Day 5. Where Tim is deciding where he is/is not quarantining and isolating at his weird bleeping discretion. I'm OVER this asshole!! The REST OF US, you bleeping jackass those of us who, IF we contract COVID...do NOT get paid for being out of work because there are ASSHOLES like you spreading COVID so you don't lose your stupid YouTube content... We DO NOT get to sit around playing with Legos. We tit ourselves because being out of work means we don't get to contribute to feeding our families. These people make me sick. That bleeping music she dubs in while he's building his Legos? duck her That bleeping tone deaf bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Dim points out they have to pause J$ eating dinner because he's supposed to go potty.
Ginn: "ohhh yeaaaaahhhhh, we've been working on it."

Well, Ginn, considering you forgot and sound totally surprised, means you haven't been working on tit. Literally. If she can't even remember her son's potty schedule (or his age), we're really supposed to believe it's magically day 5 of isolation/quarantine/Dim feeling sorry for himself for being a whiny lego-building man-child who needs to stop expressing his pointless thoughts out loud?

Reactions: 14
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from hom
e (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.
OMG. Did he really say that? bleeping asshole. :mad:

My DH was considered an essential worker and worked non-stop (FT as normal) throughout the whole thing. No vacation. No timeoff.
I am remote and worked through the whole thing FT - again, no vacay. No timeoff.

Just like probably everyone else on this thread!!!

Some of us actually have to WORK for a living, Tim.
We don't all have stans fawning all over us for wiping our asses and calling it pizza eggs. Fucker. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah. Plus he was cringe enough to post how he missed the beach on instagram. Like dude, it's been a month. Go duck yourself.

I haven't gone on a legit vacation since 2020, due to increased workload and actually practicing caution cause I'm at high risk, unlike these fuckers who waddle around in cloth masks in crowded situations and make up their own rules about what's risky or not. I reached the max hours my employer will let me accrue for PTO (6 weeks). Hoping to take my first vacation of this year when it's almost over in November! 😆

Reactions: 18
I predict he’ll be out and about tomorrow claiming that he tested negative on multiple tests. The channel needs food & wine to bump up the views, he won’t give that up for the health of others. If the whale wasn’t a codependent clinger with selective anxiety, she could have went out and made a video…luckily they won’t happen.
If he’s out at Food and Wine tomorrow, he needs reporting to Disney. Did you see all the fall out from BLAB going to Disneyland with COVID? Why does Tim Tracker think he’ll get away with it? And it certainly wouldn’t be the first time, either. They went on Cosmic Rewind a day or two after they got off the COVID cruise.

Hey Tim, you don’t have the right to spread your COVID germs to everyone in the theme parks just because you’re so desperate for money and need to put a pathetic video up of something you film year in year out!

And you can’t have it both ways- you either knowingly went to the Top of the World Lounge with COVID or you’ll still have it when you go to Food and Wine tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

My DH was considered an essential worker and worked non-stop (FT as normal) throughout the whole thing. No vacation. No timeoff.
I am remote and worked through the whole thing FT - again, no vacay. No timeoff.

We don't all have stans fawning all over us for wiping our asses and calling it pizza eggs. Fucker. 🖕 🖕 🖕
My kids had to head out to work every day during Covid. My son worked an auto parts store which did not want to implement Covid protocols, so he took his own money, went out bought plexiglass to install for the registers, printed up signs and enforced the rules on his own.

My daughter worked as a florist throughout the worst of the pandemic. In early April of 2020 she had to drive an hour to deliver the funeral flowers to her own grandfather's wake (my dad), which no one showed up to... because of Covid. SHE placed the flowers on the casket with no one around and balled her eyes out.

She had to head in and out of funeral homes with services going on for people who had died from the virus. A father/son mortician team she got to know through all the deliveries made both contracted and died from the virus in 2021.

duck YOU TIM.

Do not make light of Covid or the effects it had on people. Not everyone had it so easy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I find her creepy expressionless smiles even more creepy than her crazy eyes.
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 7.25.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 7.25.16 PM.png

She always reminds me of an ugly haggard bloated giant frumpy greasy blonde useless version of Isla Fisher in Wedding Crashers.

Also, Dim's the one with covid, and still looks more showered and less greasy than Ginn. Being "stuck at home" (which you wouldn't be if you actually kept separate from Dim and could drive yourself) isn't an excuse to stop showering, you gross blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I as a dog walker had time off & IT SUCKED! I missed my animals & I was freaking out about not making $. It was beyond stressful! His fat ass laid around & did nothing and then went on a million staycations cause poor thing had to be home with his baby & crappy wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 7.38.53 PM.png

Speaking of terrible English and idiocy, the number of times they both said "he did so good!" "you're doing so good!" in this vlog was even more than usual. So WELL, you stupid shitheads. Next vlog we get to hear how "impressed" Ginn is with J$ learning letters. Today he did "T" you guyyzzzzz! Everything is bleeping impressive when you're dumber than an empty cardboard diaper box.

Reactions: 18
They mention that Dim is still testing "very positive" and Ginn is testing "very negative" (hey you idiots, there is no 'very' - you're either positive or negative, JFC I can't with their terrible English and idiocy). But.... no mention of testing J$. And what's up with using 2 different tests? I'd assume it's because they ran out of one kind before testing both, but with these two, I feel like there's always something shady going on. Also what's with the awkward finger placement? And no updates about Lyn's status? :unsure:

View attachment 1415579
LOL it’s funny cause we’ve been using the same 2 different kits. Hubby used Binax first and was +. I was negative on Siemens and then + a few hours later (as I started to sneeze and cough) on the Siemens. We get Binax from my work and the Siemens came from the federal government. So we do have a few different brands around. Could be similar with them. I was using what expired first, my hubby just prefers Binax.

BUT with them something shady probably!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.