The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if we go along with this fantasy of theirs in their delusional world of J& supposedly constantly asking to ride the “brown roller coasty” (cause they won’t shut up about it), they could still have said, “well, right now it’s still too hot to spend a lot of time at the parks, so let’s wait a few weeks/months and then we will give it a try! How about we go on Barnstormer again next time we go since you’ve only ridden it once (and hated it)?”

But no, they conveniently left out they only did it because they were able to take advantage of the DAS pass, which is also the only reason J$ was able to hang out with “kids his own age”. Heat be damned or if he actually didn’t give one tit about the “brown rolly coasty” and didn’t seem to be overjoyed with the 2 other kids because he doesn’t know how to interact with them.

They have a habit of making him get comfortable super fast with strangers just because those strangers are either stans wanting pics or other vloggers. “Hold Uncle Holy Covidy’s hand!” “socialize with these two older kids even though you have no idea how to do so and at your own pace!”

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 3
it’s mind blowing how selfish they are. I’m sure there are plenty of other parents like them, but those people aren’t broadcasting to thousands. These 2 literally have zero shame that they willingly putting out this content for anyone to see. I read through the comments on the 7DMT video and the bulk of the comments are thanking them for not forcing J$ on the coaster. And now I’m curious as to how many more subscribers would they have lost had they forced him on the ride. I think there’s a chance that even some of the true Stan’s would have given up on them.

Reactions: 16
I’m almost positive they are these. Same exact color and the cut looks identical (if they fit her of course)

Those are really cute, but if Jenn actually bought them at Old Navy, she's a giant hypocrite. I remember her wrath about something that happened at Old Navy and she would never ever ever shop there again!!! Old Navy is cancelled!!! What would be hilarious is if she bought them at a place like Neiman Marcus for $250 and they look like Old Navy shorts.

For a kid born and raised in FL, J$ should be more acclimated to the heat too, but I'm guessing the stroller fans and AC unit ruined him. Many FL kids play sports in this 100 degree heat. My kids did. I spent many a weekend in 100 heat softball and soccer tournaments hotter than the surface of the sun. Don't get me wrong, it's hot in the MK, especially at that time of day but he should have been able to get to 7DMT without having heatstroke. The other kids seemed fine. They are ruining that child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m almost positive they are these. Same exact color and the cut looks identical (if they fit her of course)

I think you're safe, and these aren't your pair.

I noticed the ones she's wearing don't have the little v-cut (aka vented side) that the link you shared does, and also have a little white arrow "logo" of sorts (and not the grommet side detail like the Old Navy ones).

1657461067513.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!
Ding ding ding! J$ is awake maybe 10 hours a day and they wasted 2-4 hours of that shuttling him to MK and back home for literally no reason except for CoNtEnT. Guaranteed there were kiddie rides with <15 minute waits but that's not good CoNtEnT so why bother?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The shorts are from target. I own a couple pairs. Noticed the label on the side. They are athletic shorts so they are supposed to be short but NOT tight.

Reactions: 16
I think you're safe, and these aren't your pair.

I noticed the ones she's wearing don't have the little v-cut (aka vented side) that the link you shared does, and also have a little white arrow "logo" of sorts (and not the grommet side detail like the Old Navy ones).

View attachment 1406115
As always you are a super sleuth!! I was merely going on color and similar fit! I like mine better 🤣🤣🙈🙈.
But I also purchase things that fit properly🤣🤣.

Those are really cute, but if Jenn actually bought them at Old Navy, she's a giant hypocrite. I remember her wrath about something that happened at Old Navy and she would never ever ever shop there again!!! Old Navy is cancelled!!! What would be hilarious is if she bought them at a place like Neiman Marcus for $250 and they look like Old Navy shorts.

For a kid born and raised in FL, J$ should be more acclimated to the heat too, but I'm guessing the stroller fans and AC unit ruined him. Many FL kids play sports in this 100 degree heat. My kids did. I spent many a weekend in 100 heat softball and soccer tournaments hotter than the surface of the sun. Don't get me wrong, it's hot in the MK, especially at that time of day but he should have been able to get to 7DMT without having heatstroke. The other kids seemed fine. They are ruining that child.
I was going to say something about the venom filled tirade she went on about Old Navy! But we all know she IS a huge hypocrite so I wouldn’t be surprised…however I think ON is “beneath” her 🙄🙄🙄

and yeah remember the roving ac bubble they used to push him around in?? They have pampered him in such weird ways yet deprived him on others.

Reactions: 12
Target All In Motion…

which is ironic because the only thing in motion on Jenn is her mouth
So true. So true. 🤣

I just went and checked out their styles. Aside from the bike shorts, the styles look nice, comfy, and loose on every model.

Nothing
like the skin-tight version that Jenn is sporting.

She needs to friggin learn to buy for her current size already - and not the size she was 5 years ago. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much money as they waste on Disney crap they don't wear or etc., why in hell can't she buy another dress sized up to fit? My husband wouldn't allow me out looking like that, ole Timmeh should've told her it was wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo tight.
Lilly is not very size inclusive. She’s probably am wearing the XL but needs the XXL. It’s also not a brand that’s looks to be form fitting. She should move to Tommy Bahama.
15A0E1E3-56D7-4FF4-AE53-55C4F9A1936B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
So true. So true. 🤣

I just went and checked out their styles. Aside from the bike shorts, the styles look nice, comfy, and loose on every model.

Nothing
like the skin-tight version that Jenn is sporting.

She needs to friggin learn to buy for her current size already - and not the size she was 5 years ago. 🤦‍♀️
Just based on the sizing recommendations and model examples and how these shorts “fit” on Jenn…Im leaning towards she is wearing a medium…when she should be wearing an XL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just based on the sizing recommendations and model examples and how these shorts “fit” on Jenn…Im leaning towards she is wearing a medium…when she should be wearing an XL
You're being kind.
I think she's wearing a L, but needs an XXL

Seems to me Jenn never tries on anything she buys until she gets home, and by then she has her heart set on the item fitting.

Lately I've been buying and altering clothes from Walmart for my mom, reason I shop there is simple: it's inexpensive and her assisted living location keeps losing her clothes. Someone, somewhere has a closet full of her stuff. 🤣 Altering clothes that are made too large is no problem, particularly when they're dresses. Even elastic waist band shorts are fairly easy if you know where to make the tucks so it still fits right. I'm altering 3 more pairs of linen pants for her today.

Most of Jenn's wardrobe needs to be let out, but most modern brands don't offer the extra fabric on the seams. If she's intent on keeping her LP dress she A) needs to learn to sew and B) Needs to get creative with the side seams. I taught myself to sew starting with my son's halloween costumes. It's not hard, but I doubt this lady who cannot lift an iron would even try.

If she wants to keep her target shorts (and I don't see why) It will be a lot more work to make them so they hold up.

Reactions: 8
We were at Magic Kingdom and I haven't seen the J and brown coastie video yet, but those aholes tried to coerce him on when he didn't want to? Wtf. One of my kids rode it for the first time ever, and is significantly older than J. We would have never tried to make our kids to ride when they aren't ready. This was the first time our one child rode EVERY ride at MK. Some kids are not coaster fans and some are. And some can ride early and some don't want to. What is wrong with them?

I rode 7DMT for the first time in probably 6 or 7 years and it is very fast and high thrills. Our kid went on it and was not 100% sold, but handled it well by choice. I love it but can't imagine most 2.5 year olds loving it (I am sure some might, but not the norm). It is pathetic they didn't take J on Dumbo, Jungle Cruise, or the Carousel (all non-indoor 🙄 rides), etc. Selfish jerks... plus, seemingly using people for the DAS? They are terrible.

It was roasting hot yesterday at MK, but the crowds are not bad at all. Had friends who were there on the 4th and also said crowds were not bad. We walked on to many kid rides with hardly any wait. They could have done tons of rides. What is wrong with them?

Also, Genie+ with LL was a piece of cake for us and worked great. I never learned one thing about it from Tim and he makes it seem awful. You book at 7am, then keep going at 11am, 1pm, 3pm... we got on every single ride and some twice. Were on Mine Train during early hours, no problem. Longest line we waited in was 25 min for Pirates. He has provided zero tips or info on anything useful and everything we did was based on reading Disney blog websites. I also walked 28,000 steps and have a medical issue, and Jenn not being able to deal for an hour, or whatever, is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.