The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread courtesy of @VloggerCritic!

When we last left our Disney vlogging heroes, they were whooping it up at the DVC Top of the Lounge reopening.

Tim was in rare form:
1657387088505.png

And Jenn was just "busting at the seams" with excitement!
1657387201075.png

1657387312149.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
THIS!
997F0A2A-FF1D-47C0-B499-0B137F700BD7.jpeg

for context, when Smee and others arrived.
Of course Timbo had to be right up front.
DC50E886-8A7C-4AE3-A297-CF9B3BEAA693.png

And fairly certain that J♾️Meals drank both black champagnes that was offered to them upon arrival to the TOTWL. Explains her behavior later in TTT’s coverage.
800C80BD-D469-4106-92E7-11627A043E97.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To show that the PMM buddy-buddy thing is a new tactic by Tim, he recently followed PMM on IG. He was at 61 following forever, the newest add on is Nate. He likely sees Nate moving up quickly in the vlogging numbers and invites, and probably needed to latch on fast. 😒 They will both use each other, though.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
To show that the PMM buddy-buddy thing is a new tactic by Tim, he recently followed PMM on IG. He was at 61 following forever, the newest add on is Nate. He likely sees Nate moving up quickly in the vlogging numbers and invites, and probably needed to latch on fast. 😒 They will both use each other, though.
Yup. As to who ditches the other first? That has yet to be determined but I'm guessing Dim breaks up with Nate because Jenn told him to.

Reactions: 13
As much money as they waste on Disney crap they don't wear or etc., why in hell can't she buy another dress sized up to fit? My husband wouldn't allow me out looking like that, ole Timmeh should've told her it was wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo tight.

Reactions: 19
Every time Jenn pours herself into that Lily Pulitzer monstrosity a runner at the gym bumps up their incline.

it’s kind of like “every time a bell rings an angel gets it’s wings”

Except every time I see Jenns flapping arm wings and ever expanding gut I remind myself to push a little harder that day and have one less snack

Honestly they are both disgusting vlogging scum. You all know how I feel about the entire lot of them…PMM is no exception

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm 13 pages behind from the previous thread. My hands are still hurting, but I am trying to keep up.
Can feel my blood pressure rising...😣

Reactions: 6
She wears baggy tshirts (including ones meant as sleepwear) but also too tight shorts and dresses. Just cause it stretches doesn’t mean you should keep wearing it!!

She also frequently wears colors that accentuate her flaws. Don’t wear coral/orange when your skin is already orange, and don’t wear that beige Ft Wilderness shirt when you’re back to your regular white coloring Ginn.

With their supposedly giant pile of $$$$ (😏), they could hire a personal stylist consultation, a new hairstylist that would try to do something better with that stringy hair, and maybe also tell Dim to ditch whatever bougie hair gel he buys from Sephora, 1-800-got-junk to come haul away 90% of their absolute useless crap, a designer to redo their kitchen to turn it into yet another playroom for J$, a psychiatrist, separate therapists for each of them, etc.

Reactions: 24
She wears baggy tshirts (including ones meant as sleepwear) but also too tight shorts and dresses. Just cause it stretches doesn’t mean you should keep wearing it!!

She also frequently wears colors that accentuate her flaws. Don’t wear coral/orange when your skin is already orange, and don’t wear that beige Ft Wilderness shirt when you’re back to your regular white coloring Ginn.

With their supposedly giant pile of $$$$ (😏), they could hire a personal stylist consultation, a new hairstylist that would try to do something better with that stringy hair, and maybe also tell Dim to ditch whatever bougie hair gel he buys from Sephora, 1-800-got-junk to come haul away 90% of their absolute useless crap, a designer to redo their kitchen to turn it into yet another playroom for J$, a psychiatrist, separate therapists for each of them, etc.
Seriously they love to flex at Mall At Millenia and eat at their beloved Capital Grille…MaM does a personal CONCIERGE CUNTcierge shopping service where you get a massive private space and someone does all the shopping for you. You try everything on in that space and buy what you want. I’m surprised since they are SOOOO wealthy (🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄) they don’t #treatyoself 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she not see how bad she looks?? I get Dim not saying anything about her weight gain for fear of rocking the boat and facing the wrath of Gin, but she has to see how much weight she has gained and how terrible she looks. She does look heavier than when she was pregnant and looks like a stuffed sausage trying to break out of it's casing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much money as they waste on Disney crap they don't wear or etc., why in hell can't she buy another dress sized up to fit?
I think Lilly is one of those recognizable brands that people equate with money. Unfortunately for Jenny∞dinners, I think she's maxxed out on Lilly's sizing and just keeps squeezing herself into the dresses. Timbo might want to invest in some nice scissors because one day she's going to put that dress on and have to be cut out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really is interesting seeing people dress very unflatteringly without being able to notice... and then there's me always thinking I look like hot garbage no matter what anyone says otherwise. The pendulum really swings both ways. I guess I'd rather be delusional like Jenn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It really is interesting seeing people dress very unflatteringly without being able to notice... and then there's me always thinking I look like hot garbage no matter what anyone says otherwise. The pendulum really swings both ways. I guess I'd rather be delusional like Jenn.
The only answer is really delusion right?? I mean body dysmorphia is a dual edged sword. People who are RAIL THIN will look at themselves in the mirror and think they are 400+ pounds and then there are the people who are Jenn the Jinormous and they look in the mirror and see someone who is fit and healthy. It’s either that or jenn does not own a mirror…

Reactions: 18
Add this to the list of things I will just never understand about these two. Dim seemingly spends time gelling the tit out of his rapidly receding coif, but his beard looks like this?!?! 🤢💩

1657392217670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.