The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Front: “Not the Best T-shirt”

Back: “But I’d get it again”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
T-shirt slogans: "No I'm Not Mormon One Of Them Is The Nanny"
"This is My Concierge T-Shirt"
"The Muff is For Wind Not to Overcompensate for Anything...."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even their stans aren't recommending them now 🤣 the tide is definitely turning 🤭
All Ears for the win!

I'd recommend their sister/owned by channel DFB but AJ's has become arrogant and offers up too many cheats that people then exploit. She was infamous for the "Feed two people cheap: buy a double burger and ask for a free second bun" to the point that Disney had to start charging for those pieces of bread. She also over promoted those $1 egg rolls in Disney that used to fill my kid up for $4-$5, Disney responded to the new found popularity by increasing the price and now they're close to $5 a piece.

I feel like now there is nothing on property that a struggling young family can afford.

The Slackers would know nothing about trying to feed a family on a budget.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
All Ears for the win! I'd recommend their sister/owned by channel DFB but AJ's has become arrogant and offers up too many cheats that people then exploit. She was infamous for the "Feed two people cheap: buy a double burger and ask for a free second bun" to the point that Disney had to start charging for those pieces of bread. She also over promoted those $1 eggrolls in Disney that used to fill my kid up for $5, now they're close to $5 a piece. I feel like now there is nothing on property that a struggling young family can afford.
I can't really blame AJ for that.. Disney is greedy AF?!! Plus she's a bills fan so I will always love her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't really blame AJ for that.. Disney is greedy AF?!! Plus she's a bills fan so I will always love her
I can blame her and will. 🤣

Seriously though, those items could have continued on without notice by Disney for years. Families on strict budgets were sharing how to feed their kids over on the Disboards, AJ haunted those boards, took the info and ran with it. She revealed the tricks young families found and used them as content to increase her own revenue. It's no better than Tim telling everyone to go to the First aid station for free filtered water.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For regular WDW visitors, a simple T-shirt with things like ‘Dim&Ginn’, ‘J♾️D’ or ‘J$’, in huge letters, would be perfect for photobombing Tracker (or anyone else’s, for that matter) vlogs. It would be so awesome to see someone pull that off. :)

Reactions: 9
For regular WDW visitors, a simple T-shirt with things like ‘Dim&Ginn’, ‘J♾️D’ or ‘J$’, in huge letters, would be perfect for photobombing Tracker (or anyone else’s, for that matter) vlogs. It would be so awesome to see someone pull that off. :)
I still think this would be awesome
1657748410692.png

Reactions: 3
Hahaha!! I’m going to Orlando in September and was already thinking of designing some T-shirts for the trip. Besides having PCDev’s mugshot on a tee, I was thinking this design but with
Dim&
Ginn&
J$&
Stanny&
Unwell&
Unwell&
Unwell&
Larry

4D4E5BD4-9A18-47AA-B9E0-191B8830FBE0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cuntcierge Cruise $40k
Tacky Gucci Cardigan $1900
Too small Lilly Pulitzer frock $300

The Trackers... Worthless

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's amazing how much better almost every single similar vlogger is at this than the Trackers!

I'm trying to plan a fun vacation for my 40th bday coming up, so I'm watching a lot of cruise vlogs at the moment to see what I'd enjoy more, cruising on the Wish or a Royal Caribbean cruise. This means I've been watching a lot of Hoffman Happy Travels. Every. Single. Video of theirs has been so much more informative, well-edited, and honestly just FUN to watch, compared to the Tracker's boring-ass home movies.
I came across them and decided to subscribe. I think I got lucky on the ones I watched that day because every other one that pops up, they’re a couple of happy dipshits on sugar highs or something. Can’t stand them. Booted them.

Reactions: 7
I came across them and decided to subscribe. I think I got lucky on the ones I watched that day because every other one that pops up, they’re a couple of happy dipshits on sugar highs or something. Can’t stand them. Booted them.
Same here. Came across them as they were live streaming the Disney Wish's arrival in Port Canaveral. They seemed fun and I subscribed. Unsubscribed after watching a few more of their corny videos. 🌽

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.