The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One more:

I’ve conquered every commode in Disney World (like the mountain challenge shirts) 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that NASA Video is sure falling on it's Ass 30k views nearly 24 hours later

Maybe I was half asleep when I watched the video. I thought he was just showing the room if you wanted to stay there (and still took him I think 20 minutes into the vlog to state what hotel it was) before I realized he was staying there (forgot they mentioned he was staying for the event).

That vlog really did not the place justice. Tim did a crap job showing the new visitors center in the first vlog and was more concerned about food and merch. This vlog he was more concerned about views of the launch and the hotel in general than actually showing the rest of the NASA complex (that part was way more interesting than the visitors center, but he still made it very boring. That part of the tour is alot more interesting in person). So out of a of, what, a 30 minute vlog, he showed maybe 7 minutes of NASA complex and 27 minutes of hotel and views of hotel looking at launch sites?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
One more:

I’ve conquered every commode in Disney World (like the mountain challenge shirts) 🚽
That is no easy feat. I'm still finding ones I didn't know were there to this day.

The Tim Tracker #83: Conquering Every Commode in Disney World

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The brown rolly coasty into the toilet could also be their views or subscriber count.
16C21F9B-FFE8-49AB-B2C6-58B9390CCF76.jpeg

That is no easy feat. I'm still finding ones I didn't know were there to this day.

The Tim Tracker #83: Conquering Every Commode in Disney World
Tim knows where they all are. His bladder and bowels alert him when they sense one is close.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, I'm working with YT on in background. PCDev rotated between bitching and moaning about everything and liking/appreciating the fun and beauty of everything. It was odd.
That being said:
  • He did wait in line for a ride and not fake squeal or talk through it
  • He did stop and give helpful information on what is going on
  • He did give some helpful tips for someone who would be watching and trying to plan
Amazing how much better he was than Dimmy's dialing it in and just talking nonsense

-----------------------------------------------------
Editing to add: Does my avatar hat make my butt look big? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #83. Being Banned By Tim Tracker Doesn’t Keep the 3 Unwell From Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Craig from the Dis and his wife Kylie just announced they’re expecting. I personally love Craig and his media coverage, along with Ryno ans Pete’s rants 😜 Due in November too, so jackpot will have some more competition! I feel like they will keep their kid out of the focus though. At least I hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Amazing how much better he was than Dimmy's dialing it in and just talking nonsense
It's amazing how much better almost every single similar vlogger is at this than the Trackers!

I'm trying to plan a fun vacation for my 40th bday coming up, so I'm watching a lot of cruise vlogs at the moment to see what I'd enjoy more, cruising on the Wish or a Royal Caribbean cruise. This means I've been watching a lot of Hoffman Happy Travels. Every. Single. Video of theirs has been so much more informative, well-edited, and honestly just FUN to watch, compared to the Tracker's boring-ass home movies.

Reactions: 9
Craig from the Dis and his wife Kylie just announced they’re expecting. I personally love Craig and his media coverage, along with Ryno ans Pete’s rants 😜 Due in November too, so jackpot will have some more competition! I feel like they will keep their kid out of the focus though. At least I hope so.
Kylie is not one for being in videos too much- she definitely won’t be pushy her kid for $. They do lobby time for fun. Craig has way more integrity than that too. Luckily he works for a company & is not solely making money with his own YouTube. Craig has family in the area too- so their kid will have a big support system- not a Stanny.

Reactions: 16
I decided to watch an old vlog today. I ended up choosing J’s very first trip to Target because Jenn needed a gift for Sparkly Nicole. The difference in these two is stunning. I am at a loss how two people can change so much in 2.5 years. It was actually pretty cute how nervous they were getting ready to take an infant out for the first time- something every new set of parents experiences. I honestly think if you told December 2019 Tim he’d have a nanny soon he would not believe you. It also shows how burnt out they have become with vlogging. Oh, and they have less than half the views they did in 2019.

Reactions: 11
I decided to watch an old vlog today. I ended up choosing J’s very first trip to Target because Jenn needed a gift for Sparkly Nicole. The difference in these two is stunning. I am at a loss how two people can change so much in 2.5 years. It was actually pretty cute how nervous they were getting ready to take an infant out for the first time- something every new set of parents experiences. I honestly think if you told December 2019 Tim he’d have a nanny soon he would not believe you. It also shows how burnt out they have become with vlogging. Oh, and they have less than half the views they did in 2019.
Featuring their son in most of the vlogs did them no good, didn't help little J either.

My own son was a follower right up until they had Jackson. He was about 21/22, smack in the middle of the demographic they were looking for. Pulled in by the Cruise videos and stayed for a bit. (I was past being a regular viewer before the cruises came along.)

The reason TTT dropped so many views? IMHO They became boring and everything became about Jackson. It was not Jackson's fault, it was the fault of two adults who had lucked into vlogging Disney at the perfect time and then dropping the fun on the floor and stomping on it to make sure it was dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.