Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Nick their “friend” talking about how they adopted their youngest child and Jenn is practically foaming at the mouth about all the good content she could steal if they adopted

Tim is fucking audibly aroused at the thought of The Prop riding this coaster and is even more audibly PISSED when he decided not to do it

also, I have those shorts that Jenn is wearing…they do not look like that on me. I purchased a large for my 5’6” 175lb frame…she most definitely is crammed into a medium or small

10:19
Tim “here’s how tall Jackson is, they didn’t even check his height”

cast member proceeds to check height
😐😐😐😐😐

Tim, why the fuck are you SO OBSESSED with your kids height?

Ohh the prop is throwing a tantrum and demanding a balloon because he’s PISSED that they rode the “brown rolly coasty” without him. Apparently he didn’t want ANYONE to ride it because he’s becoming a selfish fucking turd like his egg donor

this was the most mish mashed weird fucking video

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They had to cancel a "bunch" of media events this week because they just don't know when he's going to test negative.

I really think this is karma for the 7DMT incident.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I know I'm a 'newbie', however I would like to 'throw my hat into the ring" for next thread title.
Loosely based on the film " How to succeed in business, without really trying." #83 "How to fail on Youtube, loose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."
Even if this doesn't make the grade, I had fun trying.😃

The Tim Tracker #83 "How to fail on Youtube, lose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."

This is the official submission by @Littledollywotsit

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
I'm probably jumping to conclusions here but their new friend has an Insta reel about DAS pass:
Nick 🙌🏽 (@thethemeparkdad) • Instagram photos and videos

I didn't click on it but could the Trackers have used this other guy's DAS to get on Mine Train faster?
So you are saying that Nick has a DAS pass?

If so, you are on to something.
And it explains why J♾️Meals wasn’t going to ride 7DMT !!

“How many guests in one party can be covered under Disney World's DAS?
The maximum is six guests per DAS.”
Oct 17, 2021

Nick and his family = 4
Tim & J$ = 2

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
No Tim sighting yet, but it’s still early. The booths are just starting to open now. Lots and lots of vloggers. No one I recognize. You can’t get near the merch because they’re all filming it. I may have walked into a shot or too because I’m not waiting while someone is making money off something they aren’t even going to buy.

• Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Why would they hide the fact JennBo had Covid though? Isn't she all about getting sympathy? I agree the N95 style mask at the store and her absence from the vlogs seem to indicate she had it but why hide it? That's what I can't quite sort out. Maybe so she could go to the Villains thing?
Just my thoughts...if Jenn had it and Tim was running all over here there and everywhere, they'd have a BLAB controversy on their hands. Spencer was at DL while KT was very sick, although she claims it wasn't covid. People went nuts (rightfully so) there's a petition to have them removed from the parks. WDWNT did an article about them.

Then, again IF Jenn had it, they went to the Villains Lair thing and MK with the DAS family. Even if she had tested negative at that point, Timbo still wasn't in the clear, so they'd look like giant assholes for going to that event. I, mean, they look like giant assholes anyway.

J$ pulling at his ears is consistent with him being sick earlier in the week. He was also a sweaty mess, more than the other kids, so he could have had something going on at MK, the only day we've seen him in a vlog for a while.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Dim, showing how out of touch he is:

"Like, what do people do in isolation? When covid hit, everybody had off work, everybody was home. And now the only people who are stuck at home are in isolation with covid."

First, we didn't have "off work" Dim - those of us who were privileged enough to go remote were able to still work from hom
e (I feel like I put in more hours working since 2020 than in any years past and it hasn't slowed down), it's just your ass with your vlogging who considered it "being off work". Second, a lot of us are still home, and even... *gasp* work while in "isolation". The responsibilities don't stop.

Maybe CLEAN YOUR DIRTY HOUSE instead of doing puzzles and legos and whining about being "stuck" at home. Good lord.
OMG. Did he really say that? Fucking asshole. :mad:

My DH was considered an essential worker and worked non-stop (FT as normal) throughout the whole thing. No vacation. No timeoff.
I am remote and worked through the whole thing FT - again, no vacay. No timeoff.

Just like probably everyone else on this thread!!!

Some of us actually have to WORK for a living, Tim.
We don't all have stans fawning all over us for wiping our asses and calling it pizza eggs. Fucker. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
His little face here says it all. He’s scared.
Had there not been a cast member alert we all know tim would have just picked Jackson up and put him in the seat. But Tim played nice and acted the role of a parent who cared more about his child than the ride, he immediately left the loading area with his son...

No he didn't.

Instead of being a responsible father he tossed his child off to whomever would take him (that family) and climbed aboard by himself, both to prove that the DAS pass was not wasted on him and I think he was even sending a message to his son, one of "If you don't want to do what Daddy wants to do, you get left behind." That's a real fear with children, and it sucks that he used that on him.

I'm glad he didn't enjoy his ride and ecstatic that Jackson is speaking up for himself. Maybe his parents will take time to listen, one of these days.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can we do a poll--when will Tim miraculously test negative so he can go back to the parks?

I'm thinking Thursday for Food and Wine opening. They really can't afford to miss that, it gets a lot of interest and they need the views.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #83 Jenn Never Gets Covid Because a Virus Can't Live In a Parasite

(Ok it can in rare cases but still a funny joke)

• Haha

U76

Chatty Member
Hi all. New here. Well I used to post on TT on GG way back under a different name.

If I could be so annoying as to ask for the current timeline with all of these events as you guys think it stands now. I will go back and read everything. Just looking for a cheat sheet. Thank you so much!
Well to begin back in August 2009 a desperately lonely man in Central Florida turned to YouTube to have friends....and its been a sad mutual death spiral since.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
That's it.
"Get that wheel chair and go right to the front of the line" Timbo tatics.

I'm in no way saying that family didn't need that DAS pass, but Tim was playing with the idea that he had to stay on property to deal with the line., it's the only thing that makes sense.
Those fuckers haven't changed one damn bit.

The 3 Unwell solved the case! Go us!

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He continues to stare mindlessly at the tablet as usual while Dim holds a chicken nuggie drenched in mayo/ketchup on a fork in front of him. TURN OFF THE TABLET AND TEACH THE CHILD TO FOCUS ON EATING. Then you wouldn't have to hold a fork with food in front of him forever while he ignores you. JFC.
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.19.00 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sad

Galorious

VIP Member
Cuntcierge Cruise $40k
Tacky Gucci Cardigan $1900
Too small Lilly Pulitzer frock $300

The Trackers... Worthless

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

• Haha
  • Heart

andreaob

Honestly I can't believe he got pissed cause his kid is FINALLY old enough to say NO an they can't change it, what a shitty father

Maybe if they didn't force him on rides when he clearly wasn't ready for it they wouldn't have installed fear into him, he's going have all these memories now of being scared on coasters an will now see them as being a thing to fear instead of enjoy, so congrats dimbo, rather than WAIT till he was READY you fked up an made him fear them

I will never understand why they want to rush into somthing when they live where they can go ANYTIME, it's not as if this was your only chance now for the next year or two

we took my neice to the gala day an put her on a little train she was watching, hadn't even got the seat beat on when she said no so we took her right back off it, now we wait till next year since she wasn't ready this year
I can’t believe they took that child to MK and didn’t let him ride anything? MK is such a special place and they just don’t appreciate it, J$ should have been on Dumbo, the Carousel, little mermaid, and all the other kiddie rides. What selfish parents!

• Sad

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Jenn magically never gets the Rona???

She was at home for a long time and she NEVER wants to feel left out of videos.

Then she suddenly starts wearing an N95 mask?

Yeah, something doesn't sit right here...