The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading for awhile but just officially registered for an account because W.T.F?!?!?

They said today is Sunday. Like today Sunday??? Jinn managed to film edit and upload a video on the same day?! When it took how long to edit and upload the last cruise video? I call bullshit!

Also, he says he HAS BEEN sleeping in the spare bedroom because of Covid. Then later in the same video he says he just tested positive that (this???) morning? Then why sleeping in the other room? Other than getting away from Dim.

They are so full of crap. They are trying to put more time between the events they went to and their Grand Floridian Cafe and MK day and his positive Covid test.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Lily Pulitzer dresses only go to a US 20? Must be their "XXL."

I did a Google search and then went on the brand's website. Its prices are ridiculous, but it seems like the brand is widely thrifted. They have some styles that would flatter an 18/20 without offending modesty. I didn't think Jenn was any larger than a 14/16, given that the camera adds weight and she is not photogenic; but if she measures an 18 or 20, she needs to own it and get an XXL. It would be a thousand times better than trying to fit into an old dress that's at its maximum stretch, especially a pastel and especially-especially in the bust/neckline.
In the uk she would probably be a size 16-18

She has the classic drinker shape, round belly, thick neck and skinny lower legs and arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many more times can we see this dress? Dear God it’s all the darn time 🙄

This poor kiddo, his parents are complete morons. Just because he said he likes the brown coaster doesn’t mean he wants to go on it. He is literally 2 1/2 yrs old . STOP making him try to be older because YOU DUMMIES want him to ride the big rides 🤬🙄
What parents would force their child on rollie coastie nobody but pissy Tim and his dumpster piglet wife they are horrible parents to buddyyyyyyyy we are going to be doing homevlogs cause dummy has suddenly has covid he full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to push all that junk off the counter and into a trash bin. Including the coral blob.

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 5.56.30 PM.png

Bets on how long Ginn's drink-holding inflatable flamingo will hang out next to the coffee maker? As long as J$'s helmet has been hanging out on the counter? Will it beat the record held by the broken spice rack and the doggie poop bags?

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 6.03.15 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the super spreader Bojos are not 100% immune despite their inconsistent philosophy on not eating indoors and wearing masks outdoors. Here’s a thought, maybe stop touching and feeling all that merch with your unsanitised hands for a start. Just saying🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been reading for awhile but just officially registered for an account because W.T.F?!?!?

They said today is Sunday. Like today Sunday??? Jinn managed to film edit and upload a video on the same day?! When it took how long to edit and upload the last cruise video? I call bullshit!

Also, he says he HAS BEEN sleeping in the spare bedroom because of Covid. Then later in the same video he says he just tested positive that (this???) morning? Then why sleeping in the other room? Other than getting away from Dim.

They are so full of crap. They are trying to put more time between the events they went to and their Grand Floridian Cafe and MK day and his positive Covid test.
And they both say they've both been testing. I mean, if you just found out today, why have you already supposedly tested multiple times in one day? False negatives are a loooooot more common than false positives with those at-home tests, but sure I can see why he would want to do it again for shits and giggles. Why would Ginn be testing multiple times in one day (if we pretend they've only known for one day but Ginn's already desolate about sleeping alone even though it supposedly won't even happen until tonight)? It's not like she can leave the house on her own anyway - she's stuck with Dim unless they drag Stanny Lyn into this whole mess too.

They didn't mention that they were also testing J$ did they? He has a habit of hitting his ear for awhile now, but it was pretty noticeable in the "brown rolly coasty" vlog.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone think it’s strange that J$ has THREE play areas in the house??!! 😳

Living room
Family room
Upstairs loft, that was supposed to be his school room

Full of toys he has outgrown.

All rooms featured in today’s video/home vlog

Tim spoke to us......
Score one for the 3 Unwell !! 👏👏👏
They finally got rid of the white platform stool in the kitchen!
Why? Cause J$ is too tall.
Hello! We have been saying that for months!

Tim doesn’t eat indoors.
Relegated to eat his meals in the backyard
8CC1779D-0CF3-4759-AF40-B83B42E252EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Huh, seems wearing masks indoors and eating outside really helped. 🙄 Is it possible all your inconsistencies of wearing masks came back and bit ya in the arse?

• Heart
Dim eating his lunch on the patio through a glass door had me rolling for some reason. Why didn’t he just go to his Covid lair?

• Haha
I’m not vaccinated and I have never had covid. I’m not a mask wearer like the slackers.

But they are vaccinated so they should be okay from the virus, you guys!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And they both say they've both been testing. I mean, if you just found out today, why have you already supposedly tested multiple times in one day? False negatives are a loooooot more common than false positives with those at-home tests, but sure I can see why he would want to do it again for shits and giggles. Why would Ginn be testing multiple times in one day (if we pretend they've only known for one day but Ginn's already desolate about sleeping alone even though it supposedly won't even happen until tonight)? It's not like she can leave the house on her own anyway - she's stuck with Dim unless they drag Stanny Lyn into this whole mess too.

They didn't mention that they were also testing J$ did they? He has a habit of hitting his ear for awhile now, but it was pretty noticeable in the "brown rolly coasty" vlog.
Because you’re smart and they’re stupid. Everything you said makes sense. I bet Ginny has a faint line in 12-24 hours. Butttt she will convince Dim it’s nothing because he’s dumber than her.

I’m not vaccinated and I have never had covid. I’m not a mask wearer like the slackers.

But they are vaccinated so they should be okay from the virus, you guys!
Well good luck to you when you do. Pretending it doesn’t exist doesn’t work either. 🙄 Yes, their vaccines will certainly help the Snackers with their symptoms and severe disease.

Reactions: 54
Timmy boy sounds so stuffy! Why the duck can he not isolate? That mask is only effective for a few hours. Get the duck away from your 2 yr old you asshole. And I call shenanigans on this only a runny nose story. I have bad allergies & I am not testing myself. Remember when his eyes blew up & he didn’t test for Covid. Jennbo is entirely too happy for J$ to be napping midday.

Reactions: 17
So they’re both home. Can’t leave the house so why the hell don’t they clean the damn house? It’s a huge mess. I’d be so embarrassed for people to see my house like that. And why is J$ still wearing diapers? You can see Tim stock the changing table.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does Dim sound stuffy and slurry even in the pizza-making segment even though it is supposedly from 2 weeks ago? And he didn't include himself in any of the shots? And why does she insist on doing this weird unnatural "Imma get all up in your space and tilt my head" pose with children? Is she just trying to throw what she thinks is nurturing out there and see what sticks? You can hear him just fine without tilting your head and straining your neck muscles fat, Ginn. Maybe if you were less busy trying to *look* like a mother, you'd notice the kid keeps rubbing his damn ear, like an actual attentive mother.

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 6.50.19 PM.png

And, I know this family insists on J$ eating a separate meal and serving him before they even eat their food, but pizza is basically one of the easiest meals to make for multiple people at one time. They could have also thrown some toppings on their pizza while J$ was making his pizza and stuck both in the oven at the same damn time. Why do they make everything so much harder than it has to be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Tim that new ring I got must have shrunk. It is cutting of the circulation in my finger.
Screenshot_20220710-205258~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Covid Tracker strikes again, spreading pathogen in Disney and beyond!
J$ having anxiety about his parents not only stealing all the treats, but even the food on his plate. They threaten his sense of security and self sufficiency in so many ways.
Obligatory forced naps defense and voyeur release with looking at your sleeping toddler.
And more excuses to explain away why they never do activities that are for their kid. Conveniently Covidy! Why the duck won't you do your job as a parent and take him Dinnefer?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.