The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's even that calculated. Lives are cheap/easy content filler and opportunity for them to try and respond to the growing criticism. They fail at it completely. Just waiting for them to start the Patreon/Superchat push as the daily view numbers dwindle below their "standard of living"
I believe they are calculated, but only more recently as they seemed to have hit a wall. Tim following PMM on IG and hanging with him is totally out of character for "concierge Tim" and is more like original Tim before he "made it." I think calculated moves happen when you start freaking out a little.

But sure, they can also take a day off by doing a live -- you know, because Jenn never misses a day of editing and posting in a timely manner, so they need to build time in to do nothing. 😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She understands metadata as well as she understands how to edit for narrative coherence, well composed visuals and pacing.....so not at all

Reactions: 15
My theory is that they are trying to be more like OA. Peter and Kitra do lives (and have Patreon and give shoutouts--plus highlight specific comments to answer like Tim and Jenn started doing more recently) and my opinion is that T&J are trying to "keep up with the Joneses." I believe it is why Jenn gave her little speech in the PP live about why they didn't release a statement sooner. OA immediately did and everyone praised them, I think Jenn referred to "others" being praised for saying something right away.

As much as they probably don't like it, I believe they are keeping a close eye on other vloggers who have momentum like OA and PMM. It also wouldn't surprise me if they do the weekly lives as a way to eventually transition into Superchats or Patreon, if/when needed.
The difference (IMO) is that Kitra and Peter are likeable, like Tim and Jen used to be.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #83 "How to fail on Youtube, lose subscribers, and 'try' too hard."

This is the official submission by @Littledollywotsit
Thank you for correcting my spelling of 'loose.' I haven't a clue why I spelled it incorrectly, I'm blaming the heatwave a.t.m.😆
Also thanks to everyone who 'liked' the title, you made me a very happy "Dollywotsit."

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Spell check is not going to find these things. Don't MAKE me come back there and drag you two back to middle school.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for not being a selfish person. Can you teach the Trackers how to think about someone other than themselves?
Maybe I’ll start a YT channel “COVID Common Sense”🤣 But thanks. Avoided Rona for a long time while traveling a fair bit but BA5 is no joke. Hell half my friends got it over the fourth and they didn’t go to Europe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ItS fOr ThE mEtAdAtA 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
God she’s so stupid.

The Tim variant is BS.5

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay Trackers, here is a freebie because Jenn’s lack of grammar is driving me insane. This is a program called Grammerly- an AI editing software. Many professionals and students use this to correct any grammatical errors before turning papers in. It took me five minutes to clean this atrocious mess. Five!
Grammarly is one of my favorite tools!

• Heart
Thank you for correcting my spelling of 'loose.' I haven't a clue why I spelled it incorrectly, I'm blaming the heatwave a.t.m.😆
Also thanks to everyone who 'liked' the title, you made me a very happy "Dollywotsit."
No worries. I got your back.
I love the title and didn’t want it lost in the body of your post.
Only problem is that I inadvertently caused a competition between our two posts. Sorry!

Reactions: 6
🎶🎶
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
You've really got my tail in a spin
(Hey, Buddy)
I don't even know where to begin
But, Buddy, I got
One thing I want you to know
Wherever you go tell me 'cause I'm gonna show
We need views, oh
So don't fight it
Get on the rollercoaster
Just gotta ride it
I need you, ooh
To stop fighting
Our channel's a misery
Jackson we gotta hype it

🎶🎶

My avatar looks like a drunk Glaswegian.

• Haha
Sorry to sound ignorant, but why have we got hats on? I'm in UK but is there a holiday 'across the pond.' However, very festive.
Almost took my mind off those dysfunctional, pathetic, idiots, for a minute. Oh no, it's all coming back...

Sorry to sound ignorant, but why have we got hats on? I'm in UK but is there a holiday 'across the pond.' However, very festive.
Almost took my mind off those dysfunctional, pathetic, idiots, for a minute. Oh no, it's all coming back...
Looks like it's for the anniversary of the site. I can't complain too much, it looks good
1657670516778.png

🎶🎶
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
You've really got my tail in a spin
(Hey, Buddy)
I don't even know where to begin
But, Buddy, I got
One thing I want you to know
Wherever you go tell me 'cause I'm gonna show
We need views, oh
So don't fight it
Get on the rollercoaster
Just gotta ride it
I need you, ooh
To stop fighting
Our channel's a misery
Jackson we gotta hype it

🎶🎶

My avatar looks like a drunk Glaswegian.
A really good laugh before bed. Hope it's cooler there, than in London.

Looks like it's for the anniversary of the site. I can't complain too much, it looks good View attachment 1412597
It really does.😃

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, but I just caught up with the holy moly’s D2 of the Disney fantasy cruise and disturbingly the first minute and a half was footage of someone else’s kid (J$). And worse, some of it was even in slow motion! Very creepy and so wrong 😡. Turned it off after that, couldn’t watch anymore.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.