The Tim Tracker #82 Quasibojo the Hunchback of Nona Lake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that after more than 2 years of this virus about, they just started wearing N95 masks right before Tim tested positive for Covid.

Okay, so Tim feels "fine". But him hanging out around his child is crazy. He should be isolated in a room they never enter. He should have his own dedicated bathroom, I'm sure they have the spare. There's no knowing how the virus will affect someone who hasn't had it, particularly a partially vaccinated child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn was hilarious with her multiple quips about "J$ loves cooking so we make sure we cook with him ALL THE TIME!!!"

Oh realllly?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't get how Dim has had Rona multiple times, and Ginn somehow has remained unscathed.
Unfortunately, it works that way. I have had it twice and my husband has never had it (nothing symptomatic and never tested positive asymptomatic). Have a friend who just came back from WDW and tested positive and nobody else in her family did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't they just have COVID on the cruise, like, a month ago? Or did they escape it that time? I wonder if the virus has been incubating until now.
Tim that new ring I got must have shrunk. It is cutting of the circulation in my finger.
(snip: image)
That looks like an indentation from the diamond ring. When I used to have PMS, my fingers would swell up at least a half ring size and I'd get morose and antisocial. Not sorry to be over with all that.

Reactions: 8
🎶 Oops I got it again,
we won't tell you what,
we're keeping it vague!
Oh baby baby,
oops you think we don't lie,
that we're sent from aboooooove,
we're not that innocent! 🎶

#pizza

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 7.33.19 PM.png

Are they afraid about the algorithm if they mention covid in the description? That they might get dinged for misinformation? Otherwise they're so cryptic, it's like WHAT Dim, WHAT did you get again? Chlamydia? Another hernia? Tapeworm? Diarrhea? A call from the debt collector? Thoughts of leaving your wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Unfortunately, it works that way. I have had it twice and my husband has never had it (nothing symptomatic and never tested positive asymptomatic). Have a friend who just came back from WDW and tested positive and nobody else in her family did.
remember @peteykirch , she had faint lines once which means she had COVID. BinaxNow is very clear about faint lines as is every other at home test I’ve used. I had and I mean BARELY had a line on Friday. Rapid pcr confirmed my cvoid. Ginn is dumb but also a liar. She’s had it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Also I thought DAS worked was you go the CM at the line entrance and you get a return time for whatever the wait time is. The showed the queue wait sign and it was 95 minutes I believe. You do something for that time frame and then you go through the FP+/LL/Fancy Ride TM line?
I’m fairly certain that’s how it works, my sister in law has a DAS because of bladder issues, she can’t wait in lines that are too long because if she has a spasm she has to find the restroom ASAP. She explained how they work and it’s kind of like a virtual queue situation or the old fast pass they give you a return time and then send you through the LL when you come back.

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that after more than 2 years of this virus about, they just started wearing N95 masks right before Tim tested positive for Covid.

Okay, so Tim feels "fine". But him hanging out around his child is crazy. He should be isolated in a room they never enter. He should have his own dedicated bathroom, I'm sure they have the spare. There's no knowing how the virus will affect someone who hasn't had it, particularly a partially vaccinated child.
THIS. These people make my ass itch.
And ignoring the growing data on cases of long Covid developing from initially milder cases in adults and also leading to the instances of MIS-C presenting in children after Covid. The chatter and study of the rapid changing cloaking mechanism of spike proteins making variants vaccine evasive.
Covid is an interesting beast. My own opinion is that it is actually primarily vascular, not respiratory, in nature.
We're obviously past the point of total avoidance as it's endemic, but they can do better to try to protect that kid.

Reactions: 16
I know FRE has not been around recently, but I do not think FRE could have made a better parody thumbnail than the Trackers created themselves. Stunning work (of incompetence).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no Tim has a cold! They'll milk this one dry.

Him wearing a mask in the house is hysterically funny and also pathetic at the same time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I was thinking the same thing. Why in the hell are you hanging out with your child? Just because J$ recently got the vaccine, doesn’t mean he still can’t get it!! Let your lazy ass wife to take care of him and isolate yourself!! Sleeping in your own bed at night doesn’t mean tit if you are hanging out with your son all day. Gin must need him around because I’m sure Lynn is not there because of this and she can’t do anything by herself when it comes to J$. Pathetic!!

Reactions: 17
Must be today because that Villain thing was Thursday?

I'm no Dr. Fauci, but even with a mask on, should he just be hanging out with the family and not isolating? I mean, I guess they are all exposed anyway.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle: J$ is too tall for the kitchen death trap stepstool!

Jenn tells us that napping is important for brain development. It's like Tattle's greatest hits today.
Wonder if old Nate/Mr Morrow will be making an announcement video soon. As he was partying it up with the trackers that day.

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised Dim's not going to just sleep on the couch, either the one in the front or the back of the house. Last time we saw the bed in their guest bedroom, it was absolutely covered in junk - I'd imagine they'd have to knock everything off to the ground and then change the dusty sheets that haven't been changed for years. 🤢

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised Dim's not going to just sleep on the couch, either the one in the front or the back of the house. Last time we saw the bed in their guest bedroom, it was absolutely covered in junk - I'd imagine they'd have to knock everything off to the ground and then change the dusty sheets that haven't been changed for years. 🤢
Ewwwww

I still can't believe they never clean, it is SO disgusting and unsanitary in that house! Imagine all the dirt and bacteria. Ew ew ew ew ew

Reactions: 6
🎶 Oops I got it again,
we won't tell you what,
we're keeping it vague!
Oh baby baby,
oops you think we don't lie,
that we're sent from aboooooove,
we're not that innocent! 🎶

#pizza

View attachment 1407604

Are they afraid about the algorithm if they mention covid in the description? That they might get dinged for misinformation? Otherwise they're so cryptic, it's like WHAT Dim, WHAT did you get again? Chlamydia? Another hernia? Tapeworm? Diarrhea? A call from the debt collector? Thoughts of leaving your wife?
Also…what is a Ballon? She clearly has an issue with grammar, but can she also not spell Balloon?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.