Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix221

no you don’t. You can arrange return times for certain rides prior to arrival and you can request return times for any eligible ride via the app once you have tapped into the park. You can have two pre-arranged and day of returns are one at a time. You don’t have to go to the ride first nor talk to anybody to make DAS returns.
thank you for clarifying! I was unsure how it all worked my sister in law explained it poorly to me lol

Reactions: 3

CleanTops

Spell check is not going to find these things. Don't MAKE me come back there and drag you two back to middle school.

Reactions: 2

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think the DAS info is getting confusing.Once inside a park you can use the DAS to request a return time for any ride/experience using the MyDisneyExperience app.

Prior to arrival there are a select group of rides/experiences that you can request a return time for, up to two per day.

We have the sunflower lanyard in the US as well, primarily at airports. It is not widely recognized.
I've never had the DAS just the AAP so I needed a cast member since it was essential a bit of paper they put the come back time on an it wasn't used by the app

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Maybe I’ll start a YT channel “COVID Common Sense”🤣 But thanks. Avoided Rona for a long time while traveling a fair bit but BA5 is no joke. Hell half my friends got it over the fourth and they didn’t go to Europe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

God she’s so stupid.

The Tim variant is BS.5
Both of them are idiots poor miracle child

CoolWhip

VIP Member
That's kind of unfair...you shouldn't be allowed to prearrange rides before tapping in...that's pretty much like old FP+.
none of the most popular rides are included and you are not guaranteed that rides will be available to pre-arrange a time.

I saw that . From what I understand that is wrong and the system does not allow it. The DAS pas is pretty much the same thing as standing in line in all ways except you can be off doing your thing (bathroom, sitting, whatever need be) while you wait.
Yes it is correct. My daughter has a DAS and you can pre-arrange up to 2 returns per day.

peteykirch

VIP Member
none of the most popular rides are included and you are not guaranteed that rides will be available to pre-arrange a time.

Yes it is correct. My daughter has a DAS and you can pre-arrange up to 2 returns per day.
So if most of the popular rides arent included how did they do 7 Dwarves?

dingdangdong

A stupid jerk who bought the smallest electric car because that’s all he could afford.

Hey Timbo, there are actual prestigious car brands that make big electric cars like BMW, Audi, and Mercedes! You couldn’t afford one of those, though, so you jumped on the bandwagon and bought the smallest, cheapest Tesla.
Weird thing to rag on. We’ve seen how much they’ve spent on vacations lately. They could obviously afford a bigger/more expensive EV if they wanted one.

Reactions: 1