Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esc2476

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker #79 Still Spending Their Loot on Everything But Fresh Fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 62

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, the Slackers finally finished their 532894324th Bucket List Cruise Vlog that only took them nearly an entire month to edit and upload.

The thread title is courtesy of @quietcandy while on the subject of the thread title, can anyone confirm if the Slackers have paid their property tax bill yet?

Dim and Ginn continue to treat their "miracle baby" as if he was a dog and not a human being that is capable of his own thoughts, wants, and needs.

Can't wait to see how long it takes them to upload their #hosted AMI vlog...I truly hope they weren't hosted, and AMI Locals finally saw through the bullshit the Trackers offer and the fact their "clout" didn't result in any new business and drop them, but I doubt it.

I wonder if Dim is still calling the Fleming Restaurant Group to get a free dinner still....he needs all the help he can get after blowing 100k on Disney cruises.

I’m going to buy their tax lien and put it under this relatively lengthy shell company name
Juggling Expenses Near Nona Industrial Systems
Annually Corporate Undertakings Never Tackled LLC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MissFitness

The Tim Tracker #79: Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo...Jenn's Got Giant Camel Toe For You!

Get it?! Get it?! She's turning herself orange and waddles all over the place..geez I crack myself up! 🤣🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

lucyricardo

Can we stop with the talk about social services/CPS?
Jackson not getting enough fruits and veggies is not a high enough standard to contact authorities. There are thousands of kids being physically abused or who live in filth or are left in their cribs all day without a diaper change; that's when the state is contacted.
Does no one else here not know that toddlers having a crappy diet is common? I don't condone it. I don't like it. I wouldn't want my kid to be eating what Jackson does. But I know a lot of little kids who rarely eat vegetables and primarily eat beige stuff.
I know a mom who eats super healthy- and so does her older daughter- but her toddler literally ate nothing but breakfast sausages and yogurt covered raisins for 2 years.
If you think the authorities should be called on the Trackers, then you think that about 30 percent of American families should have CPS.
And where does that lead? The kids going into foster care? Like it or not, but Jackson is better with Tim and Jenn (despite their many faults) than in the foster system.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

travesty

VIP Member
When you go all the way back to Publix because you forgot... ice cream.
Wait... so they went back to the store for ice cream, but couldn't walk 50 ft back to the blueberry festival to get blueberries for their son? I see where their priorities lie...

• Sad
Reactions: 41

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I have found alot of the comments on the Trackers to be quite extreme for what they do on Tattle. They are one of the only big Florida Disney vloggers who don't try and fleece every penny out of there viewers. That doesn't seem to get acknowledged here.

The level of people's attacks goes way beyond crazy so much. There are such worse vloggers out there 😂 Try Lodge Guys 😂

I don't really care for the kid related videos as its not as interesting to me, but I don't get why people say they use him a prop, when those videos are usaully the least watched ones.

Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

Just a different point of view, don't cry.
I can tell from your "tone" and screen name that you're not really here for any type of discussion with anyone. The, "Just a different point of view, don't cry," was the big give away. That sounds like more of an argumentative taunt than anything. One of the overarching rules of Tattle in general is to not police what others say on any of these boards. If people want to point out Jenn's slovenly, unwashed appearance, they can do so. If that somehow makes you uncomfortable and you're projecting what others say about Jenn onto yourself, it sounds like you might have some personal issues to deal with. Nobody is going to post pictures of themselves just for your amusement. None of the posters here, to my knowledge, are Youtubers, and are not public figures.

As long as they keep shoving the camera in the kid's face, he will always be their prop. They declared in one of their videos before they had him that they wanted him to have his privacy. Now they have a bunch of weirdos who are so obsessed with him, they foam at the mouth when he's not featured in a video.

Jenn has a history of harassing people online and publicly talking shit about her mother in law. Most of those Tweets are still there. Tim and Jenn aren't victims of anything, except for their own imagination.

There's my opinion about your post...don't cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Saul's Gal

Complaining about the inconsistency of delivery of their subscription meal service! Here’s a thought why not just buy ingredients from the supermarket and actually cook from a real recipe! It’s not the hard Jenn because you love actually cooking right?
- Complain about every subscription box service but is too lazy to go purchase ingredients even though she has a ton of recipes.

- Creepy underwater shots of J$ & Tim. I really don't want to see shots of crotches and butts, especially of little boys. A weird choice that I hope they don't do again.

- Jenn complaining about editing again. This time the cruise vlogs. These home vlogs are painful to watch and so old.

- Naps. J$ is rambunctious. They are in for it now, realizing that he doesn't want to nap for 3 hours and then go to bed a couple of hours later for the night.

- I can't stand when J$ is eating and looks so completely zombie-like. Quit letting him watch that damn tablet during meals!!!

Long-time lurker and decided to create an account. They just keep getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 34

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Here is the thing I will say every fucking time and there is no reasonable answer to...

If they love the huge waterside and pool so much, WHY don't they spend a portion of their endless spending on upgrading their pool and adding the same fucking slide?!! It is hilariously odd to me how they act like the only way they get on that pool slide again is by booking the same house at AMI for a week. They said that today, that it was the main reason they rebooked this specific home again. WTF?

Nicely decorated rooms
Huge shower
Awesome pool
Private patio with hot tub on the cruise
Etc.
Etc.

And these two drop thousands and thousands over and over to experience this stuff when they could have redone their entire home to be the same level of nice. Apparently they must hate being home together because otherwise it makes no sense.

Reactions: 32

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 32

lucyricardo

Watching this family on vacation for the 80th time this year is making me want to vomit. Normally it doesn't bother me, but things have been rough in my neck of the woods; we've had a lot of expenses and our one one in-state vacation this year is going to be a stretch (although we are going to make it happen).
It's just frustrating b/c we bust our butts to make ends meet, go out of the way for enriching experiences for our kids, work hard to keep up with the house and the yard, etc, just like thousands of American families. And then I turn on Youtube and see all the stans telling Tim and Jenn that they "deserve" to get away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They were not sponsored for their AMI stay. How much did that house cost again for a week? A few thousand?

Ginn says they don't always show everyone on camera because they "don't want to open them up to the internet."

But putting your child who can't consent to being "opened up to the internet" is okay? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow

Monkeypoopants

At 8:25 in the video Tim says “if it’s convenient then it doesn’t have to be as good.”

That should be on the Bojonowski Family crest.

• Haha
  • Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
It always annoys me when he talks during rides anyway but I can't believe he talked through basically the entire ride of Winnie the Pooh - I assumed he was by himself in the car but you can see the reflection of two people in the row behind him at about 22:17! I would have been so irritated if I'd been in that car with him!
When people see that these vloggers are going to be in the same ride vehicle as them, they need to ask the Cast Members to wait for the next vehicle. People paying thousands for a Disney vacation don’t deserve to have the rides ruined by some self-obsessed vlogger freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SirHiss

Chatty Member
It boggles my mind how these two spend just as much time traveling as they do at home and yet they do not have a designated toiletry bag for travel. I go away for vacation once a year or every other year and even I have a toiletry bag filled with travel size items pretty much ready to go. I cannot grasp how inept they are at basic things when they essentially travel for a living!!!

CleanTops

Since it's believed that Tim and Jenn read here, if'n y'all don't mind, I'd like to address some Tracker-related topics.

I'm short and I wear a generous US 18 or a skimpy US 20, and a unisex XL; and would guess Jenn's size a US 14-16. Jenn, regardless of your size, foundational garments are your friends. Panty girdles are not just for special occasions, they have helped my back a lot. If you have a ratty bra or one that you're spilling out of, a light-duty sports bra, such as the stretchy ones you find at Walmart, can be worn over the bra for a bit of lift. Avoid light-colored swimwear and don't be afraid to check out more "matronly" styles: you are a matron. And one thing we plus-size women have going for ourselves is that *only* we can carry off those long flowy dresses that overpower standard-size women. Look into A-lines, make sure the necklines are bra-friendly, and avoid pastels. Being taller, too, you have a little more freedom with accessories than we shorties do, and can wear brighter colors.

You can drive, Jenn. Whatever this schtick is, needs to be gotten over. You and your husband will soon have to work as a team and divide up child-raising duties. You MUST be self-reliant and ready to do this. And don't think that Tim gets off Scot-free either (with no offense meant to the Scottish participants of this board): he thinks he can do everything, he can't, and he's too damn proud or stupid to ask for help. And given the difficulties and risks that occurred during your pregnancy with Jackson, it is unwise to be planning a second: the risks to your health are too damn high.

I never had children, but I liked kids and was around them often; and now my nieces and nephews are slaying the whole parenting thing. One thing I know about having children is that THEY COME FIRST. That means that their needs come before your wants. If your child loves blueberries, y'all had no business going to a blueberry festival and NOT COMING AWAY WITH BLUEBERRIES for your son. Y'all had no business leaving your son asleep in a van with a stranger, subjecting him to the abject terror of waking up and finding you both gone. And IF you're using melatonin to make Jackson sleep so that YOU can do stuff, you might as well be giving him a shot of whiskey. He's too old to be sleeping this much; he needs a toddler bed, too, and a whole lot more listening to when he speaks: No means NO.

Y'all have never injured me and I still care for you. However, I ain't gonna kiss yo asses. Before you ruin any chance of Jackson having a normal life, it's time for you two to grow up. Pay your damn taxes. Turn off that damn TV. Put your damn clothes away. Count the cost of your choice of a career versus your son's well-being. Start planning long-term for your lives and saving for your child's education: you have the resources and no excuses. Sell the mansion, downsize, move back to Sanford, put that boy in daycare, and get him around his family. Dismiss the nanny and BE YOUR SON'S PARENTS.

• Heart