The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad they didn't really provide any actual cruise info in their cruise videos. they wouldn't have to do a whole live on cruise questions. #HomeMovies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just pointed at a comment and Dim said, "I know".

Then there was a long awkward pause as they both stared at something they don't like.
View attachment 1336553

Dim said using Ginn's soap "makes him feel greasy." "I feel like I'm not clean afterwards."
Ginn: "You're just doing it wrong."
Dim: "How am I doing it wrong??"
Ginn: "Well, it's Crisco, so?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ginn says they won't be doing any summer camp activity stuff or indoor stuff with J$- Ginn says "because of the rise in cases". She says they probably won't do any indoor activities for J$ until kids his age get approved for a vaccine.

Um..... what about ALL THE INDOOR tit YOU'VE BEEN SUBJECTING HIM TO this whole time. Pick a freaking lane. He literally just spent a cruise with your stuffed-up ass and his new Canadian uncle and aunt the Holy COVIDys.

Ginn says, because J$ wanted to watch POV coaster videos during their car ride home today that his "favorite ride" is "honestly like any coaster he can get on. *fake laugh*"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Every time Ginn says she can't remember something about J$'s very long 2.5 years of life, she's like "I'll have to rewatch that video". Of course she'd also be better about remembering how they've raised J$ if she'd had more than a minimal role in raising her own child. But just sad all around.

Ginn pointing out another comment to block.
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.08.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.04.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t that churro thing already announced? If so, why is this dumb twit only relying on these two for news?

04D5D494-F48D-4563-8124-919A42FDDBD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They just claimed that J$ is a “Scheduled Baby” and he likes his nighttime bed schedule 🤣 He allegedly doesn’t want to do nighttime activities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They were not sponsored for their AMI stay. How much did that house cost again for a week? A few thousand?

Ginn says they don't always show everyone on camera because they "don't want to open them up to the internet."

But putting your child who can't consent to being "opened up to the internet" is okay? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They were not sponsored for their AMI stay. How much did that house cost again for a week? A few thousand?

Ginn says they don't always show everyone on camera because they "don't want to open them up to the internet."

But putting your child who can't consent to being "opened up to the internet" is okay? 🤔
Does she forget that he's already shown his whole family on the internet before? And often? I guess she has. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn: "Dim's not a fan of Asian food because he's not really a fan of noodles or rice or fish."

There's.... a whole lot more to Asian food than just "noodles and rice and fish".

Reactions: 15
Ginn had to ask Dim if Coronado Springs is a Skyliner resort. She's seriously so stupid. This is supposed to be your "job" of knowing this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re currently claiming they can’t afford a $1200 per night room at Key West. That’s just way too much for them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think the cardboard pile may be gone!
I think it's still there. You can still see the peak of the cardboard mountain behind his shoulder, but they also shifted the camera over so Dim's practically in the corner of the screen while there's all the extra space next to Ginn.

Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.43.01 PM.png

"Go see OA's live show now that it's been happening for 40 minutes already!"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.